Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN (13412 Views)

We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government / Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Kwagbewine: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
jumper524:
Nigerians have refused to sell their soul to tribal bigots, religious nepotism, media trend and vote buyers.
2023 we are voting asiwaju jagaban.

Speak for your blind self.
People like you are as responsible as politicians for the state of the nation. You will follow them when their day of reckoning will come

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by deeva2: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Na only pdp and apc dey?

Una never tire for same soup, taste another soup na. At least try. The same try Wey them give the great late lee of Singapore.

I No Dey party or anything. But make Una give breathe of fresh air. Tinubu man say to hell with restructuring, they create their own Law, why south have their own criminal code for south and penal code for north

They have their own movie industry, so many more, they sideline their selfishness doing their thing which is part of restructuring, but the main restructuring of the tax, oil money and co to hell with it, they feed fat from the great commerce strength of the south East, oil of the south south, educational and industry size of the south west, eat fat from the alcohol tax of the south, why they break and destroy bottles.

Even dubai their daddy don allow drinking lol

Shettima and Tinubu na match fixing, them no get anything to offer atiku too even Obi, but if you check the credentials, business auras, capitalism, economic brain, men who can convince an ANT to come invest without too much talk. Chose wisely.

Dnt be an hypocrite. pdp is now a bad party because obi ported to LP.. Well done

Give me one success story and achievement of Obi and i will give you 10 of Tinubu
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by deeva2: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I won't accept nonsense as fact

Ok...2023 is here already then we go know who dey talk nonsense.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by farouk2much(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you want peace in Nigeria, avoid APC completely. Am a muslim but i will never support M-M ticket.

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Lightorder: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
jumper524:
Nigerians have refused to sell their soul to tribal bigots, religious nepotism, media trend and vote buyers.
Igbos , the tribe that sees anywhere in Nigeria as home. Senseless idiots who can not measure up to them call them tribalist
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Kwagbewine: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by myomyaji: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
God is in control of everything .
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by sunnnnyuu(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
ghettokid1:
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Bola-Tinubu-and-Kashim-Shettima-.jpg[/img]

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/15/tinubu-shettima-ticket-evil-satanic-plot-to-islamize-nigeria-youth-can/
This what can was saying about Buhari but up to now he doesn't, therefore let form their political party if they want to involve in politics but this lies they are doing we are tired of it
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by casualobserver: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
APC is going down the drain eventually tongue.

If it were nobody would be protesting the Muslim Muslim ticket, they would just carry their votes elsewhere. They are protesting because deep down they know whatever they do there is nothing they can do to stop A Tinubu Shettima presidency!!

Below is an indication of where the Christians are that can vote against Tinubu. Look at it and tell me they were ever going to vote for him.

You cannot lose what you never had or what was not yours in the 1st place!!!

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by cyprex: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
I think we are gradually becoming paranoid about APC and the their candidacy for the presidential election.
I don't see anything illegal or illogical about the Muslim-Muslim ticket. we all don't have to worry about APC except you are saying that Tinubu is already winning the election, if not, you have a choice, vote against APC.

Since APC has decided they way it did, it is now left for me to take a decision and I am doing that
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
VERDA:

You guys are evil and hypocrites, Tinubu can choose whomever he wishes to, some people are complaining about it his choice and useless people like you are saying they are turning it into a religious affair...

What do you call picking a Muslim northerner instead of a Christian because the Muslim north will not vote for you if you do, he brought religion into it. Devilish and wicked hypocrite everywhere.
If he had picked a christian,would u vote for him?
He doesnt need to displease himself and fail just to please u guys.
Call it whatever u want.
He isnt on the ticket just to play naw
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:
Lord of the Rings

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Pio44: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
jumper524:
still better pass tinbu and atiku, billion van thief
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by adiori0303: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
I dont know when CAN became an organ of the government.
It is on record they are one of the beneficiaries of the boko haram.
The matter died a natural deatg with nobody brought to bool

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by IfnobeGod20: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
jumper524:
In a political settings, you think of the addition and forget the minus.
If tinubu had carry lalong that means he might slightly win Plateau and struggle with maiduguri and other northwestern state.
But picking shettima means borno in the bag, northwest loyalty remains.
Share north east with Atiku and win kogi, kwara and Niger of the nortcentral.
At this pou t I say go to hell bloody can that never showed support to apc weda youth, old papa or children wing.
Gerrarahia.
Una for vote tinubu if e carry pope before?
The funny thing is some of you will want to turn the truth on its head. Say you guys once saying Tinubu had built structure everywhere. A man that had built structure need no fear. Osinbajo no political relevance but the influence of Buhari rubbed on him. This means Tinubu is even afraid of his shadow, Knowing fully well that he's irrelevant out of Lagos and even that Lagos he doesn't have total control because the last election presidential election suggests that. APC 5Tplus, PDP 4Tplus. The difference too close.
If truly he has structure, he need not fear his own shadow. The structure suppose to work for him.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by VERDA: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
adiori0303:

If he had picked a christian,would u vote for him?
He doesnt need to displease himself and fail just to please u guys.
Call it whatever u want.
He isnt on the ticket just to play naw

This is not about who I would have voted for, or me wanting him to please anybody, it's about standing by your decision and it's consequences and not being hypocritical by accusing people of being religious bigots, when you made the decision for the same reason.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Viscuz: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
[quote author=adiori0303 post=114759161][/quote]

Iyo

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by oluwatofunmi70s: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu that can't islamize his wife,and back to back Christian governors he gave Lagos will now islamize whole Nigerians .What a dumbass little niglets!Tinubu that can't islamize his wife,and back to back Christian governors he gave Lagos will now islamize whole Nigerians .What a dumbass little niglets!...
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by basybasy: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
ghettokid1:
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Bola-Tinubu-and-Kashim-Shettima-.jpg[/img]

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/15/tinubu-shettima-ticket-evil-satanic-plot-to-islamize-nigeria-youth-can/
Idiotic PDP and Obi agents. How does political calculation islamise Nigeria? Democracy is about the winning game. All of u that are shouting, will you vote Tinubu if he picks pope? Senseless people. Vote Obi or Atiku, I will vote my Tinubu. Picking Muslim is not anyone business, the worst is not to vote him
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by basybasy: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The funny thing is some of you will want to turn the truth on its head. Say you guys once saying Tinubu had built structure everywhere. A man that had built structure need no fear. Osinbajo no political relevance but the influence of Buhari rubbed on him. This means Tinubu is even afraid of his shadow, Knowing fully well that he's irrelevant out of Lagos and even that Lagos he doesn't have total control because the last election presidential election suggests that. APC 5Tplus, PDP 4Tplus. The difference too close.
If truly he has structure, he need not fear his own shadow. The structure suppose to work for him.
Your lamentation sweet my belle, please continue
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Housing(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
George Udom wrote:
The issue of Religious Bigotry did not start from the North
Let's go back to 1962, when a Northern Muslim, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa registered Nigeria as a member of the World Council of Churches and International Bible Society in 1963, no complain from the Muslim North.
Saturday was a working day in Nigeria until 1973, Gowon, a Christian minority from the North declared it a work free day, to enable the Seventh Day Adventist Church to worship, no complain from the Muslim North.
In February 1979, Olusegun Obasanjo denied Ahmed Deedat, an Islamic Preacher, entry into Nigeria, no complain from the Muslim North.
In 1982 pope John Paul II was welcomed to Nigeria by a Muslim, Alhaji Shehu Shagari.
Reinhart Bonke, a Christian Crusader, had a free enterance to Nigeria at will, no complain.
Abacha welcomed Pope John Paul and established Papal Square along Kubwa express way, no complain from Muslims.
But in 1986 when Babangida registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) there was a riot in Lagos, Portharcout, Enugu, orchestrated and organised by CAN.
Pls who are the Religious Bigots?
Just recently, the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs distanced itself from all kinds of politics, but what about CAN?
In 2013, a Private Jet belonging to the CAN President was intercepted in South Africa loaded with foreign currency, imagine it belonged to the Sultan?
So, let's ask ourselves who are the Religious Bigots before make another mistake as a people.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by azikiweironsi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kestolove:
CAN is now the new opposition party

I just wonder o. The question is must you vote by force to Muslim-Muslim candidate. There are others with Muslim-Christian. So choose from there and leave all this hullabaloo about Muslim -Muslim candidate. Besides, what have we gained so far with our current Muslim-Christian or the past ?. So many vital issues on ground that requires urgent attention but cry for the past weeks on frivolous issue is deafening and annoying. What a country ? Joke of a country.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by essshola: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
What did the CAN do when dey kill the christians,when dey kill Deborah,they are silent ���,what did the general overseas do only to be asking about pay your tithes
CAN should better keep shut
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Samunique(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
deeva2:

You are the real confusion here.. All these online noise simply means that u av accepted defeat.

Vote ur Christian candidate jeje and leave jagaban alone..

Atleast u shud be happy that he his loosing but u are still confused.
Pls how old are you ?
( No insults meant pls )

Do you understand Nigerian politics and the power of incumbency ?

Have you ever seen a party who's advising those who are against it decisions to vote other parties if they're okay with its on own decisions arrogantly, when they have no people from other planets that will come to vote for them ?

This should tell you that, that party isn't depending on people's vote to win the election, it has a plan to rig the election in his own favour.

We all know Nigeria !
That's why you see sane Nigerians so bothered about Tinubu's choice, not bcs they dread him, but bcs his party is the incumbent party. Hope you understand this ?

Read the below screenshot...

Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by deeva2: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
Samunique:
Pls how old are you ?
( No insults meant pls )

Do you understand Nigerian politics and the power of incumbency ?

Have you ever seen a party who's advising those who are against it decisions to vote other parties if they're okay with its on own decisions arrogantly, when they have no people from other planets that will come to vote for them ?

This should tell you that, that party isn't depending on people's vote to win the election, it has a plan to rig the election in his own favour.

We all know Nigeria !
That's why you see sane Nigerians so bothered about Tinubu's choice, not bcs they dread him, but bcs his party is the incumbent party. Hope you understand this ?

Read the below screenshot...

Lolz..Your essay just proved that ur understanding abt naija politics is limited to social media..

Same party but different entities.

wud u av crucified Tinubu if decides to drop his ambition and support ur Obi?.

Think Lagos, Think Tinubu
Think Anambra, Think Obi

The choice is yours.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by abd4jhd: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Trajectory of CAN Elected Presidents from inception to date - Dominic Cardinal

(1). Ekandem (late) from 1976 till 1986.

(2). Anthony Cardinal Okogie from 1988 till 1995.

(3). Prelate Sunday Mbang from 1994 till 2003.

(4). Primate Jasper Akinola from 2003 till 2007.

(5). Archbishop John Onaiyekan from 2007 till 2010.

(6). Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor from 2010 till 2016.

(7). And the current president.... Reverend (Dr) Samson Ayokunle, who was elected in 2016.

Does it mean CAN as a body of Christ did not see any Northern Christian qualified to be the Association's President since 1976 to date ?

Why the predominance by Southern Christians....?

Does this imply that the northern Christian are less Christians or is it because they are in minority in northern Nigeria.

Are they also minority in the Christian family in Nigeria?

This is amazing as Equity, justice and fairness is not playing in CAN.

Yet Can is promising Fire and Brimstone against APC for not finding a Christian Northerner to be VP Candidate....when they could not find a worthy Northern Christian to lead their Association for 42 years now....

He Who Calls for Equity must come with Clean Hands.

Ile la ti n ko eso rode !
AntiTerrorist:

Are we now in 1979? Was there APC in 1979?

The issue is that APC is an Islam'ic terrorists party and their candidates are a drug baron and a terrorist sponsor.

If you field moderate muslims like Zulum and Oyetola, I will not complain.
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Igbojew: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Now the Northern Christians are talking because their silence in all the persecutions,intimidation and killing by their barbaric Muslims counterpart make them look so weak and slaves to their Muslims counterpart.It now remain Yoruba Christians to show where they stand in this plot by Muslims to Islamise Nigeria.God bless Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for revealing this to Nigerians since 2014 but they disregard his prophecy and now it is coming to pass but God will not let them..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by Ayk8: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Just as JOE BIDEN - KAMALA HARRIS Christianize USA abi?? foolz

Bomb dey una head!!!
instead make una go collect PVC and vote for candidate with Strong Track Record, una dey there dey wail.

Babu brain!!
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by milliondollas(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
YORUBAS AND OTHER TRIBE LIKE IGALA ARE FAKE MUSLIM , HAUSA DOES NOT RECOGNISE THEM AS A TRUE MUSLIM, EXAMPLE IN ABUJA ONLY HAUSA LEADS THE PRAYER THE FAKE ONES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAD PRAYER IN THE MOSQUE, BECAUSE OF THIS THE YORUBAS HAS THEIR MOSQUE CLEARLY WRITTEN YORUBA MOSQUE, IGALA HAS THEIR MOSQUE IN NYANYA TOO. SECONDLY EVERY ONE SHOULD UNDERSTANDING THE HAUSA ARE NOT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE AND EVEN IF A CANDIDATE IS A GOAT AS LONG AS HE IS OF THEIR OWN RELIGION AND TRIBE THEY WILL FOLLOW BLINDLY, THERE ARE NOT CAPABLE OF GOOD REASONING, THE NORTHERNS ARE HIGHLY BACKWARDS, RETARD PEOPLE WITH 13 CENTURY MIND SET, TINUBU IS DESPERATE TO BE PRESIDENT HE HAS TO PUT UP WITH NEANDERTHAL MEN
Re: Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
deeva2:

Dnt be an hypocrite. pdp is now a bad party because obi ported to LP.. Well done

Give me one success story and achievement of Obi and i will give you 10 of Tinubu

All of them dey craze, you no Dey get the point, even Obi Dey kolo, support who, na them dey feed me or pay for my growing up, support fire, I don get better passport, so make Una enjoy. Who be Tinubu, Atiku or Obi, na names of goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! / Rate & Review Your Governor / APC & PDP Senators Disagree Over 2016 Budget Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.