Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Help Me With My Laptop Hard Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me With My Laptop Hard Drive (504 Views)

500gb Laptop Hard Disk Drive From USA For Cheap Price. / Laptop Hard Drives For Sale: 1TB, 750GB, 500GB @ Cheap Price / Laptop Hard Drives Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Laptop Hard Drive by arthurwillia(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Hello guys
Please is there any laptop engineer that can help me convert my laptop hard drive to external hard drive ?
Re: Help Me With My Laptop Hard Drive by Onyeka90210(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
arthurwillia:
Hello guys
Please is there any laptop engineer that can help me convert my laptop hard drive to external hard drive ?
It's easy na
You just have to screw open the laptop, remove hardrive and order the enclosure.
There are YouTube tutorials on how to remove the hard drive
Re: Help Me With My Laptop Hard Drive by arthurwillia(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Onyeka90210:

It's easy na
You just have to screw open the laptop, remove hardrive and order the enclosure.
There are YouTube tutorials on how to remove the hard drive
Ohh thanks
Na the screw I go find
Re: Help Me With My Laptop Hard Drive by Dogmatix: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
I would not recommend you to engage in such manipulations, because it does not guarantee you safe data storage. A self-made external drive can fail and you will lose your data. This can be fixed using special software https://www.diskinternals.com/partition-recovery/external-hard-drive-repair-software/ but there are no 100% guarantees. Therefore, it is better to spend several tens of bucks and take even a used external hard drive.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Workstation hp zbook 15 G2 90k / Flat And Affordable Laptop Available For 67k / [PDF] Running Grave Cormoran Strike Novel Ebook PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.