Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Claims That He Requested For Sex For Roles From Mo Bimpe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Claims That He Requested For Sex For Roles From Mo Bimpe (279 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Claims That He Requested For Sex For Roles From Mo Bimpe by TheGistDay: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Yomi Fabiyi has reacted after actress Mo Bimpe addressed allegations that he demanded sex from her in exchange for a movie role.

The actress, who is now married to actor Lateef Adedimeji, revealed on Instagram that Yomi Fabiyi never demanded sex from her to give her a role.

https://thegistday.com/2022/07/15/yomi-fabiyi-writes-after-mo-bimpe-revealed-the-ultimatum-he-gave-when-he-allegedly-asked-her-out/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Bbnaija's Emmanuel Following Request For A Girlfriend / Nigerian Rapper, CDQ Laments Over The State Of Things In Nigeria / MUST WATCH! Portable's Reaction To Headies Disqualification!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.