Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Somebody Has To Say It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somebody Has To Say It (284 Views)

10 Governors Visit Dangote Refinery, Say It’s A Pride To Nigeria / Governors Kick Against Fuel Subsidy, Say ‘It’s Not Sustainable’ / Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Has To Say It by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2022
First of, I was banned for 48hours for no just cause. I know all the rules of this forum and I adhere strictly to it but because I mentioned (I slam mazation) I was banned. It’s all well and good Seun, it’s your site, do with it whatever you will. Support who ever you will, ban whoever you will, silent whoever you will it’s fine.

To the good northern Christians of this forum and Nigeria in general, the apc have clearly told you it’s an Islamic party. In the APC party structure in the upper level, there is only one Christian and he is the deputy national secretary, the only Christian there.

In the government there is only 2notthern Christian, unbelievable.

My dear Christians but in the north and south, this time they would hear our voice and it would be loud.

The APC has clearly told us to go “FVCK OURSELVES “

Apparently only Muslims are campaigning for the apc. How would apc campaign in the east, South, some areas of the north that are predominantly Christians.

We the Christains wish them Goodluck.

Thanks and again Seun tell your mods to stop banning me, I know the rules and I don’t break them.
Re: Somebody Has To Say It by Mide1data: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Nairaland- no mans' land.

Like someone said to me Nairaland is just like Nigeria, you find alternatives or you manage it.

Like i was arguing with a very tribal person and I was banned. I was like WTF?

He was the person being tribal but am the one getting banned?
Re: Somebody Has To Say It by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Mide1data:
Nairaland- no mans' land.

Like someone said to me Nairaland is just like Nigeria, you find alternatives or you manage it.

Like i was arguing with a very tribal person and I was banned. I was like WTF?

He was the person being tribal but am the one getting banned?

I tell you, very bad
Re: Somebody Has To Say It by Viscuz: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Informations are out there

Re: Somebody Has To Say It by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:
Informations are out there

So Christians should vote for moslems? Lol
Re: Somebody Has To Say It by Viscuz: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

So Christians should vote for moslems? Lol

Ask me o

(1) (Reply)

I Never Endorsed Shettima Or Muslim - Muslim Ticket Of APC. — Catholic Bishop / Fake Bishops: MC Oluomo Brought In Bishops From Lagos Motor Park / Newsbandits: You’ve Two Options – Shehu Sani Tells Buhari Govt As ISWAP Releases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.