Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) (1398 Views)

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / Jaruma Spills Details About Regina Daniels And What She Does As Voicenote Surfac / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by OtvNaija(f): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
I don’t believe in God- Amber Rose spills(Details)

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/i-dont-believe-in-god-amber-rose-spills/

Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by SAMBARRY: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Your buisness

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by superCleanworks(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
she doesn't have to.
her choice.
Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by sekem: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
That's her fucking_ business.

Whether she believes in God or not, it won't stop the sun from shinning or the rains from flooding Lagos.
Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by inforesource: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Just like the computer system telling its manufacturer that it doesn't believe in them. Lol.

That's your business. Even at this, Jesus Christ still loves you.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by Jokerman(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Who cares??
Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by juman(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Believing in God continuously is hard task.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by ColdHeatt: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Satan of course believes in you.
Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by YungMillionaire: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Believe in God is not needed as long as you treat people with respect and decency.

I would rather spend time with a good person who is an atheist than a wicked soul who believes in God.
Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by Gadafii: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2022
inforesource:
Just like the computer system telling its manufacturer that it doesn't believe in them. Lol.

That's your business. Even at this, Jesus Christ still loves you.
did you watch the movie iRobot?

The AI was compromised abd they revolted against humans
Re: I Don’t Believe In God- Amber Rose Spills(details) by inforesource: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Gadafii:
did you watch the movie iRobot?

The AI was compromised abd they revolted against humans

Yes, but that is exactly what people do when they say they don't believe in God.

However, that does not deny the fact that they (the Robots and the human) have manufacturer. Because people say there is no God does not deny the fact that God exists.
What really gives me total conviction that there is God was when I was learning programming and how to code 2008.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Praise John? Slim Girl Praise John Biography, Wikipedia, Age, Boyfriend / Yesterday, Wizkid Visit Femi Otedola In London. PHOTOS / “she’s Still Beautiful” – Fans Gush As Genevieve Nnaji Makes Sweet Return To....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.