Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Have 20 Million Fans And Followers On Social Media - Funke Akindele | VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have 20 Million Fans And Followers On Social Media - Funke Akindele | VIDEO (361 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 20 Million Fans And Followers On Social Media - Funke Akindele | VIDEO by philme87: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Peoples Democratic Party Deputy Governorship candidate for Lagos, Actress Funke Akindele has spoken on the 2023 governorship election with the Party’s governorship candidate Olajire Adediran a.k.a Jandor.

In an interview on Channels Television, Akindele stated that she has the numbers. She also said that she has fans and followers on social media, with people at the grassroot also loving her because she is true to herself.

She then stated that the love she gets goes beyond Ikorodu, the Lagos community she comes from.

Akindele who further revealed that she has over 20 million fans on social media, added that she wants to get into power to profer solutions.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkwxEzdebI
Re: I Have 20 Million Fans And Followers On Social Media - Funke Akindele | VIDEO by Afamed: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Like Obi like Funke Akindele. 2 Jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 20 Million Fans And Followers On Social Media - Funke Akindele | VIDEO by helinues: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
This Funke is too local Sha.

So all your fans are Lagos based? All have PVC?

Btw, why did she drop JJC'S surname?

2 Likes

Re: I Have 20 Million Fans And Followers On Social Media - Funke Akindele | VIDEO by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
How many of them dey Lagos?
How many of them get pvc
How many of go vote you?
Suliya kan Aiyetoro kan cheesy
Re: I Have 20 Million Fans And Followers On Social Media - Funke Akindele | VIDEO by Totilopussylick(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
This Funke is too local Sha.

So all your fans are Lagos based? All have PVC?

Btw, why did she drop JJC'S surname?

Jjc is a nobody to her at the moment.

Afterall she is going to be a deputy governor of Lagos state to represent JJC as a citizen tongue.
Re: I Have 20 Million Fans And Followers On Social Media - Funke Akindele | VIDEO by helinues: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Jjc is a nobody to her at the moment.

Afterall she is going to be a deputy governor of Lagos state to represent JJC as a citizen tongue.

JJC is nobody to her just because of her ambition?

I guess her kids won't also be important as the ambition supercedes all

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Loved. Diff. Nationalities Celebrated Him On His Birthday (video) / Privatization: Should NNPC Stop Exploration Of Niger Delta Henceforth? / Pastor Bakare Reacts To Reports Of Endorsing Tinubu, Speaking Against CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.