Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Need A Help Adding Billing Information On GCP And Azure. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Help Adding Billing Information On GCP And Azure. (438 Views)

Question: How To Verify AWS, GCP And Azure With Nigerian Bank Cards / I Need Help Adding Some Code On My Laravel Project And I Will Pay. / I Need Help Adding Count Down To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Help Adding Billing Information On GCP And Azure. by Hailleys: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
I have been going through a lot of issues adding billing information to my Google Cloud Platform and Azure account.
I will be glad to receive any useful help regarding this issue.
Thanks in advance
Re: I Need A Help Adding Billing Information On GCP And Azure. by disco82: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Azure is selective in the card they accept nowadays. I used my first bank master card for the trial. After 30 days, the trial expired and I can reuse the card unless I subscribe.
I tried my access visa for another trial but that didn't work.

If you can contact on my WhatsApp number 08135773940, me too have many questions to ask.
Please contact me so that we can share knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Application Software / Please Programmers I Need An Urgent Help In This Project / 6 Signs You Are Not Meant To Be A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.