Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle (43847 Views)

Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

Again whi SW resources built Lekki Seaport. The major investors are the Chinese any gains from that port to Lagos is peanuts

What are you wailing about? What's wrong with it? Tinubu initiated it and birthed it before bringing in an investor for partnership. So what are you wailing about?

See Obasanjo lauding Tinubu on the whole Lekki initiative below.

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by essentialone(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Those who complain against Muslim-Muslim ticket are those who are still planning to vote for Tinubu and APC.

If not so, why the complain, when they can easily vote another candidate or party of their choice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by orazx: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

It's stupidity to expect anything tangible from Peter Obi who did nothing in Anambra.

Ask his supporters to list his achievement, they will keep mute. They can't list his achievement. What significant change has Peter Obi given you while he was Anambra governor? Absolute nothing.

Rather he was investing his state funds into his family business.

Some asked me to list Tinubu's legacy below.

These are Tinubu's legacies:

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
3. LASU teaching hospital & clinical school.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
8. 4 standard millennium schools.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
11. Several policies which helped in high increase of Lagos revenues.
12. Some roads etc

Now list Peter Obi's legacies.

I want everyone to watch and see if these Ipob urchins would reply. They always keep mute or insult when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi has got absolute nothing. All noise without substance.

I wonder when some people will have sense.
I am 100% sure you supported the END SARS movement, have you forgotten how our brothers and sister were killed because he can’t have access to his illegal charge at the tollgate
You also asked for justices then.
Bullion Vans drove into Tinubu’s compound.
This man is sick, he urinates on himself, can’t hold anything with his hands, he wants to recruit you and I and maybe your kids into the Army and we eat Cassava and Agbado while his children stays abroad or enjoy the funds.
I am a Yoruba man and it’s only a fool or tribalism or Religion that will make someone vote Tinubu.

Let’s Vote In Peter Obi
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by orazx: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2022
walefresh3:

You are all decieving yourself here... Mazi asiwaju bola hammed tinubu and shetima are your leaders in 2023.... That's the fact.... If you guys like write on WhatsApp, quote thousand times on naira land or Tweeter it has nothing to change ... The truth still remain the same that obi can't be president in 2023 ....

Another Wasted Sperm
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by luluman: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

It's stupidity to expect anything tangible from Peter Obi who did nothing in Anambra.

Ask his supporters to list his achievement, they will keep mute. They can't list his achievement. What significant change has Peter Obi given you while he was Anambra governor? Absolute nothing.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

I want everyone to watch and see if these Ipob urchins would reply. They always keep mute or insult when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi has got absolute nothing. All noise without substance.
You failed to include fighting dirty as one of Tinubu's achievements.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2022
orazx:

I wonder when some people will have sense.
I am 100% sure you supported the END SARS movement, have you forgotten how our brothers and sister were killed because he can’t have access to his illegal charge at the tollgate
You also asked for justices then.
Bullion Vans drove into Tinubu’s compound.
This man is sick, he urinates on himself, can’t hold anything with his hands, he wants to recruit you and I and maybe your kids into the Army and we eat Cassava and Agbado while his children stays abroad or enjoy the funds.
I am a Yoruba man and it’s only a fool or tribalism or Religion that will make someone vote Tinubu.

Let’s Vote In Peter Obi

Because Tinubu is your president that controls armies, bah?

Keep on with the insult. You're only projecting your father who's urinating on himself.

I asked you to name Peter Obi's achievement but you can't name your failure achievement.

You talk about cassava and agbado? Don't you eat fufu, pap, cornflakes? You dey mad? Are Lagos' workers paupers?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by maiquel: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2022
walefresh3:

You are all decieving yourself here... Mazi asiwaju bola hammed tinubu and shetima are your leaders in 2023.... That's the fact.... If you guys like write on WhatsApp, quote thousand times on naira land or Tweeter it has nothing to change ... The truth still remain the same that obi can't be president in 2023 ....

So you should just relax till election day na. Why is Shetimma coming out to discredit Obi. He should chill now.after the election, the results will be declared, he should be busy writing his victory speech.
Nonsense!

Obi is giving them a headache and I like it.

Obi doesn't have structure, Obi is Twitter's president, yet y'all are sweating.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by akbonus: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF TO MENTION THESE AS A GOVERNOR'S ACHIEVEMENT IN 8 YEARS AND YOU THINK THAT GOVERNOR CAN DEVELOP NIGERIA IF GIVEN THE CHANCE?YORUBA PEOPLE MOST OF UNA NOR REALLY GET SENSE. A LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN DELTA STATE CALLED WARRI SOUTH - WEST,IF THE CHAIRMAN IS SERIOUS HE WILL ACOMPLISH THESE PROJECT YOU MENTIONED IN HIS SIX YEARS TENURE,TINUBU IS A THIEF YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO AGREE AND THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO FINISH HIM.NIGERIANS WILL NEVER VOTE FOR TIFNIBU, EDO STATE WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM,A LOT OF LAGOSIANS WHO LOVE AMBODE/OSIBANJO WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM,A CORE NORTHERN MUSLIM WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM,A SEROIUS CHRISTIAN WHETHER YORUBA OR FROM ANY PART OF NIGERIA WILL NOT VOE FOR HIM,PIKING KASHIM SHETTIMA WHOM SENSITIVE AND EDUCATED NIGERIANS KNOWS VERY WELL THAT HE HAS TIES WITH BOKO HARAM SECT WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM,ANY SENSIBLE NIGERIAN STUDENT WILL NOT VOTE FOR APC,EVERY WISE AND JOBLESS GRAUDUATE WILL NOT VOTE HIM.NORTHERN CHRISTIANS WILL NOT VOTE SHETTIMA,A REAL AND SENSIBLE HAUSA WHETHER CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM WILL NOT VOTE HIM. EVERY SERIOUS BUSINESS MAN,MANUFACTURER ESPECIALLY THOSE TRADING IN FOREX,IMPORTING AND EXPORTING WLL NOT VOTE TIFNUBU.SHETTIMA IS RANTING,IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION CAN SHITTMAN WIN BORNO STATE?OBI IS TEN TIMES MORE QUALIFIED TO RULE NIGERIA THAN TIFNUBU JUST FOR ONE REASON,TINUBU IS A THIEF.YUSUF DATTI IS TEN TIMES MORE QUALIFIED TO BE A VP IN NIGERIA THAN THE USELESS SHITTMAN BECAUSE HE IS CLEAN,NOT CORRUPT AND NO TIES TO BOKO-HARAM.TINUBU WILL NEVER SMELL ASO-ROCK BECAUSE ALMOST THE ENTIRE LAGOS IGR BELONGS TO HIM AND FINALLY TINUBU'S ROLE IN THE EDN SARS OF 20/10/20 IS THE FINAL STRAW THAT WILL BREAK HIS BACK.BEFORE I FORGET OBI IS NOT AN IPOB OR AN EASTERN PROJECT AS YOU YORUBAS ARE THINKING,HE IS A NIGERIAN PROJECT,BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT IS YOUR CUP OF TEA.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by akbonus: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2022
agadez007:
cool
Obi is inconsequential,Obi can’t even come a distant 4th,Obi don’t have structure,blah blah blah
Yet they can’t keep his name out of their mouths
PDP and APC should just merge,Abeg,since obi is the only contender
EXACTLY MY OBIDIENT BROTHER,IT IS NOT CLEAR YET IN THEIR EYES BETWEEN PDP AND APC THAT THEY ARE BOTH SATNDING AGAINST LP OF PETER OBI AND YUSUF DATTI.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

What are you wailing about? What's wrong with it? Tinubu initiated it and birthed it before bringing in an investor for partnership. So what are you wailing about?

See Obasanjo lauding Tinubu on the whole Lekki initiative below.

When they say go to school you won't. Guy you are desperate go and rest. South west resources were not used. I ask you again what is the equity contribution of Lagos in the project and what is the equity contribution of the Chinese? You cannot answer that. Oga Tinubu will not win
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Because 1993 video would be as clear as that? You dey mad or what? Would Tinubu be seating on a governor seat too? You dey mad or what?

The person who uploaded it clearly stated that it was the year 2000. Tinubu was Lagos governor in the year 2000. He was talking as a Lagos governor too.

He was yet to have Ashiwaju as his nickname. His nickname was senator then. Ashiwaju became his nickname after he left governor office, considering what he's done for Lagos

You don't know that people can work on videos to make them clearer and better? Oga go and rest you have failed in your plan of systematic disinformation. People cannot be fooled anymore we are smarter than this. The person who uploaded it said he was a senator then, don't go and edit the comment and say it was the year 2000. Because your desperation will make you do that.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

I mean the 5G or so. Econet was the first in Nigeria before others came in. The 5G was already in place before others started trooping in. I repeat, Tinubu brought telecom into Nigeria.

Haaaaa!!!!!! 5G was brought into Nigeria by MTN during the 2020 CoVID lockdown. See how you exposed yourself, your lies have been found out. You see Nigerians are wiser than before, your plan of systematic disinformation has failed. Everyone knows that MTN was the first on Nigeria to bring 5G in the year 2020 during COVID crisis. Oga stop lying through your teeth Abeg you are becoming childish.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

You don't know that people can work on videos to make them clearer and better? Oga go and rest you have failed in your plan of systematic disinformation. People cannot be fooled anymore we are smarter than this. The person who uploaded it said he was a senator then, don't go and edit the comment and say it was the year 2000. Because your desperation will make you do that.

Will you keep quiet? You saw Tinubu speaking as a Lagos' governor while seating on the governor seat yet you are still spewing gibberish.

Heck, the person who uploaded it clearly stated it was in the year 2000. Tinubu was Lagos governor in the year 2000. You dey mad or what?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? You saw Tinubu speaking as a Lagos' governor while seating on the governor seat yet you are still spewing gibberish.

Heck, the person who uploaded it clearly stated it was in the year 2000. Tinubu was Lagos governor in the year 2000. You dey mad or what?

Oga your plan has failed go and lick your wounds you please for systematic disinformation has failed. Your lies have been found out that video was when he was in Senate in 92
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

Haaaaa!!!!!! 5G was brought into Nigeria by MTN during the 2020 CoVID lockdown. See how you exposed yourself, your lies have been found out. You see Nigerians are wiser than before, your plan of systematic disinformation has failed. Everyone knows that MTN was the first on Nigeria to bring 5G in the year 2020 during COVID crisis. Oga stop lying through your teeth Abeg you are becoming childish.

Bullshit. All these can be easily implemented once the foundation is set. I repeat, Tinubu brought in the first telecom into Nigeria. All was already set before others started trooping in. Econet became Airtel today.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

Oga your plan has failed go and lick your wounds you please for systematic disinformation has failed. Your lies have been found out that video was when he was in Senate in 92

You're the one spewing gibberish. This is how madness start. You saw a state governor in 2000. Yet your brain is shouting senator in 1993. Na madness?

Meanwhile, some southwest's governors tend to have their nickname name. Akeredoluu has Arakunrin to his name. Aregbesola had ogbeni etc. Tinubu's nick name was senator when he first came in governor.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by deeva2: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

So those achievement like lifting a state in Education from 27th to 1st position is self achievement and not for the masses abi? Oga have sense small naaa

What's the rank of the state education now
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2022
deeva2:

What's the rank of the state education now

Go and check still in the top 3
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Bullshit. All these can be easily implemented once the foundation is set. I repeat, Tinubu brought in the first telecom into Nigeria. All was already set before others started trooping in. Econet became Airtel today.

Stop lying MTN was the first to submit bid in 2001 followed by Econet wireless mind you Delta state via Ibori had shares in Econet so Oga your lies have been exposed you are fighting a losing war here.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

Stop lying MTN was the first to submit bid in 2001 followed by Econet wireless mind you Delta state via Ibori had shares in Econet so Oga your lies have been exposed you are fighting a losing war here.

You dey ment. Econet was before MTN. Econet became Airtel today.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by deeva2: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

Thunder fire you there for lying that it is because of Asiwaju that igbos migrate to Lagos haaaaa!!!!! You people should fear God ooooo. Since the 70s after the war igbos have been coming to Lagos I was born in Lagos in the early 80s so was Asiwaju the governor then? In Obi's era Anambra had the best state road Network without Port holes. Which Job creation did Tinubu do for Lagosians? Is it turning some agbero to LASTMA or is it making Agbero a tier of government that they act with impunity. It was Fashola that even tried not Tinubu at all.

I refuse to insult or curse u because I don't play politics of betterness..Fashola is one of Tinubu's achievements and legacies..
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

You dey ment. Econet was before MTN. Econet became Airtel today.

You are desperate to lie. Oga cool down MTN and Econet started first stop lying through your teeth and it was Ibori and Tinubu that contributed the state fund and not only Tinubu
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by deeva2: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

Go and check still in the top 3

I expected u to say its 1st
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Kagd10: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2022
obynzo:

You are desperate to lie. Oga cool down MTN and Econet started first stop lying through your teeth and it was Ibori and Tinubu that contributed the state fund and not only Tinubu

Yes, Econet was before MTN. Go figure. It even had a name before Airtel. I can't remember it.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2022
deeva2:

I expected u to say its 1st

Go and bring the list for 2021
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Achilles881: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Kagd10 post=114758914]Exactly.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

[/q

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA. Jakande's traffic Corp converted to lastma
2. Lekki trade zone. Jakande did most of what tinubu did is less than 20 ,,,% even with tollgate
3. LASU teaching hospital & clinical school. Jakande established lasu and it's teaching hospital.
4. Health care centers. 85% of the health care centers were established by jakande
5. Eko Atlantic city. Land grabbing, he owns 60%, friends owns 30% eko gets nothing.
6. Econet. Ithe people that brought has already disproved this
7. Lekki seaport. He owns 40%
8. 4 standard millennium schools. Jakande established all tjis
9. Housing estates. Also done by jakande, face lift is what he did as excuse to remove former occupants
10. BRT. Fashola
11. Several policies which helped in high increase of Lagos revenues. Taxation policies, this is the only thing tinubu did in Lagos, exorbitant taxes.
12. Some roads etc nonsense, he's worst area
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by seunayantokun(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2022
So he has to be a criminal like you to handle Nigeria?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by josephevergreen(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2022
You re entitle to your opinion just like every body mr ex governor ...south south nigeria and very obeddient
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Stanleyq: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Everybody now fear Peter, all are facing him. So these guoro people know that 9ja shithole is too large for only one person to govern, lets part naa, and they say no. The day that pharoh agreed eh, get ur peters victory card joor, pvc.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by givenchy02: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please oga with 50 legs, 50 hands, 50 eyes and 50 heads we actually want a man whom the country is bigger than one who ll respect the Constitution of the country and obey the rule of law. Not one who is bigger than the country and those not obey law and order as slated in the Constitution. Like the animal government you run now.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by walefresh3(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
orazx:

Another Wasted Sperm

Why are u pained for hiring my opinion...
Your sad soul / bigoted heart don't deserved my response... You just reasoned like your pathological lieing aspirant...
Peter has nothing to offer .That is the obvious Truth you don't want to accept....
Anambranians are suffering.. he should go there and help thier conditions...

You want me to vote for a lieing Personified . That decieved the peoples of anambra for good 8 years without single acchievements than talking .. talking like a parrot ...

No world class infrastructures ... Interms of industrialization he failed... Anambra I.G.R POOR... VAT POOR..... HDI POOR ...GDP POOR.... Today many anambranians want to come to Lagos for greener's pasture....

You knew the truth but because of your hatred toward the yorubas and other Nigerians u want obi the lieing Personified who lack leadership idealogy charisma to govern properly to be in charge of national affairs ? No..no..no

The animals in the zoo don't want him ... He should go regovern anambra through promax

Nigerians can't vote a secessionist.... We want a unifier... patriotic nigeria to be in charge of power.....
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Antai123(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
mabea:
You have time to answer that guy.

I have to answer him because, there are lots of people being introduced to Nairaland everyday, if such claim by him is not reprove and corrected people will take his assertions to be true. We must have a better Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.