Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Agricultural Real Estate In Nigeria - Farmland Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agricultural Real Estate In Nigeria - Farmland Investment (267 Views)

12 Rules To Build A Wildly Successful Agricultural Real Estate Cryptocurrency Bz / Cashew Farmland Investment / Cashew Farmland Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Real Estate In Nigeria - Farmland Investment by Tgoldonpoint(f): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
The term “agricultural real estate” means— (A) a parcel or parcels of land, or a building or structure affixed to the parcel or parcels, that—
(i) is used for the production of one or more agricultural commodities or products; and
(ii) consists of a minimum acreage or is used in producing minimum annual receipts, as determined by the Corporation;

The term 'Agricultural Real Estate' also means any piece of real estate designated for or permitted to undertake agricultural activity. For example, one may run a farm or raise certain kinds of animals only on agricultural real estate.

Do you Know how to Invest in Farmland in Nigeria?

I know what you are thinking. But, how do I invest in Farmland if my knowledge in Agriculture and Farmland is limited?

Don’t worry.

The days of effortlessly looking to secure a farmland and doing the actual work of raising crops and livestock yourself is over. As Green Cities, an assets management brand introduces’ Fractional Real-Agro Investments program with better returns and guarantee. Green Cities combine creative capabilities and experience across two prime industries; assets management and Agriculture.

They are focused on championing the integration of real-agro investments using sustainable models that is led by a core team of experienced farmers, agric-engineers and assets management professionals coupled with state of the art equipment and technologies. Our team is committed to providing our clients with ambiance, dignity and value in service.

Green Cities have 18 investment plans available for those interested in the Real Agro investment/Agricultural Real Estate space to subscribe to. visit www.greencitiesng.com for more information.

WHY INVEST IN GREEN CITIES?

(1) We guaranty the full safety of clients’ investment. Green Cities is powered by BBBAGRO which is insured by Nigerian Agricultural Insuran ce corporation (NAIC).

(2) Signing up is free, and subscription rates are much lower for interested individuals.

(3) Owners of units earns an annual ROI of as high as 20% as commission

For more infomation about Green Cities, Kindly visit their website, www.greencitiesng.com

(1) (Reply)

NOW buy 3 plot And Get A Free Plot In Epe. pls chat Eunice Ekaette 08029562694 / A.G.O Is Available In Large Quantity / I Urgently Need A Gold Seller In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.