Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris (40957 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Her House Help Attempted To Scam Her In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Steven809: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKn4g-csUSI

“Pickpockets Did Me Dirty”: Lilian Afegbai Stranded While Shopping in Paris, Painfully Narrates Ordeal

Lilian Afegbai had to walk all the way back to her hotel after pickpockets showed her 'pepper' in Paris.

The actress went shopping and picked out items before realizing that her car and money had vanished from her bag.

Another actress Yvonne Jegede wrote:" On my November trip to Paris, they picked my passport. I almost lost my mind."

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by abubakartelad: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Even oyinbo the hustle like that?

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by danjumaisah: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
So, them dey everywhere

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by dangerousd071: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nawaooo that's bad�

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by hasanayomide3: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Problems e nor dey finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Zonefree(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Her CAR and money vanished from her bag

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by jimb(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by iamoyindamola(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Who's she

6 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Vixlot: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
If where to be Nigeia, they will be shouting Tinubu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Na God go punish make up sha

9 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by tommy589(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
See Paris and die don get another meaning grin grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by israelp(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
I still dy confuse ooo

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by REALretep(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Who come be Lilian Afegbai Abeg?
Is this really a front page worthy post
Some mods sef

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Aboguede(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ogechi

My chair here pls

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Thunder fire all APC bastards!

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Venom11(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Omo I tire o

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by RedChiefPriest: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
The hustle is real
You were probably focused too much on taking pictures that you gave no attention to your bag grin
No vessss dear

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by Memphitz357: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
She came to do runs or what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by favinvest: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Car or card?

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by meobizy(f): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pick locations carefully when in Paris. I’ve heard too many stories of this sort.

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by FalseProphet1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Black francophone Africans are the worse pick pockets in Paris, they're the ones getting involved in petty crimes, she would be fine

This I have seen.

15 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by israelp(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Money n car vanish from her bag.... Issokey we move

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by GeneralPula: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by femiasaolu2014: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
What job does this Benin woman do again to be able to afford her luxurious lifestyle?

She claims to be an actress yet the best I have seen of her is waka-pass roles in movies (The latest is Glamour Girls).

With her murderous policewoman mother who once executed an innocent final year student of Uniben after claiming she saw him in her dream and that he was an armed robber.

Lillian, your recompense is coming!!!

"I am a jealous God, and I will bring the curse of a father's sins upon even the third and fourth generation of the children of those who hate me" - Deut 5:9

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by ChiefAfonja: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu boys and urchins have gone to work in Paris

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by MedicH: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
What do u expect from Paris where tinubu de go plant him agbado guzzling boys steadily

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by UptownVibes(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
You mean her car was inside her bag? shocked
Re: Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris by greatseed: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Steven809:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKn4g-csUSI

“Pickpockets Did Me Dirty”: Lilian Afegbai Stranded While Shopping in Paris, Painfully Narrates Ordeal

Lilian Afegbai had to walk all the way back to her hotel after pickpockets showed her 'pepper' in Paris.

The actress went shopping and picked out items before realizing that her car and money had vanished from her bag.

Another actress Yvonne Jegede wrote:" On my November trip to Paris, they picked my passport. I almost lost my mind."
Talking like some street gal high on Weed. So who is she telling this cock & bull stories! Meaning no guy to supplement there abi. Talking like someone who went to see a friend's hubby & using dis story as a cover up undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Head Deserves Headie – Falz (Photos) / Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) / DJ Chicken Crashes His Car In Lekki (Picures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.