Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release (10950 Views)

Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release / INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by IgOga(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Two days after PVC were allegedly found buried in Imo

I think they should have stopped registration end of June as planned....they may not be able to issue PVC to all registered voters considering that the Nigerian system is analogue....and that will lead to questioning the legitimacy of the process
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Vote4ObiDatti: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
wwwihy:
The children of "Go and Verify" no longer sing get your PVC after INEC release results and are in favour of the Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Continue deceiving yourself, Ekiti currently has the lowest number of registrants in Nigeria. 5 SW states have the lowest in Nigeria, lower than SE, SS and NE.

SW votes will be rendered useless and ineffective because the 3 parties will get over 25% each!

Election is between Obi and Atiku, EscoBAT will definitely come a distant 3rd or 4th.

These are facts your small brain can't process cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by mightyleks(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:
Divide this country
Gun down for the division of this country now Listen divide this country now
divide this country now
divide this country now
divide this country now
divide this country now
treasonable offence
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Wintertime: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
mightyleks:
treasonable offence

Kill me then
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Redman44(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
I am trying to register online as a new voter. I am being told the service has been suspended for now .

I must get my PVC o.
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by NaijaSumi: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Anyone that has been complaining about the shameful situation in Nigeria yet fails to get his PVC is a fool and God will punish you.

Back to sender... Reason before you type... You might ignorantly curse yourself... Calm down and think first, don't rush to type... Think please
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Johnewah: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
This statement that thecontinous voters registration online has been extended by another 2 weeks is not true. I have been trying to register online since June. However, when I succeeded to sign up I could not register till today. The information on that Is that, the service has been suspended. My daughter went to register at Mission Road, Satellite ,she was ased if she was born again or from a particular region. In Festac area, she told me that they were demanding 4k for the registration. Inec please open the CVR online.

1 Like

Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Neoteny(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
" Continuous voter registration ends ..."

Isn't this a contradiction?

1 Like

Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by CleanInAll: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Go get yours please. We have to vote in 2023.
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by kiwi007: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Funny how places in this country with high level of insecurities have high number of registered voters . Even when there's very high number of displaced people in those area. Not having the highest number of population in this country as been the biggest lie ever. This lie was just to keep them helm of power right from independence. They never haf those population.
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Everlastingson: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Everyone should know INEC doesn't really want you to have the PVC coz your not having it makes their rigging easier.
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by pacespot(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
APC has put their rigging plan to work. Why ending this registration now, i thought they said it has been extended by three months earlier? This country gets as it be. Tinubu is trying to perfect his rigging plan with INEC. The longer the registration is ongoing the more difficult that rigging plan becomes.
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by donjazet(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
But the website has been suspended from regiatering new voter all month

Wtf are they talking about?

Have you decided on a candidate?
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by AntiTerrorist: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I still wonder why they are in a hurry to stop

The registration of PVC which is supposed to be going on till January next year tongue
I also wonder.
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Jostoman: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
post=114761838:
GET YOUR PVC NOW
na now day break for your side.

1 Like

Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by GreyLaw(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
femisplash:
Fair enough. INEC gave you a full year but you were busy screaming biafra or death until you found an opportunity in Labour. Now you're scampering for Pvc when it's a little too late.

Another idiotic post from an ill-educated Nigerian who only eats and drinks tribalism. I believe it's only in the SE people are registering for PVC.

Go school, go school u no gree.

2 Likes

Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by sade38436: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
OkayOkay...
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by edungene7: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
We move

Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by investigator007: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you let them, people will keep on registering till election day sef. Everybody wants to vote now.
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by christistruth01: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I still wonder why they are in a hurry to stop

The registration of PVC which is supposed to be going on till January next year tongue

People have collected their PVCs since last year where have you been since INEC even gave too much time
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Juliusetoo: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fake INEC
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
donjazet:

Have you decided on a candidate?
still not interested.
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Wasky101: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
derecho:
I pity INEC...they are trying Nigerians and e no go funny.
Wetin you wan do if inec try you? Burn more inec offices and disenfranchise your people.
Re: Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release by Backpedal: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Every pieces falling into their rightful places for the victory of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the 2023 Presidential elections.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.

Voter suppression abi ?
E go soon clear for your eyes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Celebrates Gowon, Hits IPOB / Explosion, Gunshots In Kano / Osun Targets December To Complete Osogbo/Iwo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.