Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Create Wealth Now That There's Time And Opportunity. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Create Wealth Now That There's Time And Opportunity. (570 Views)

#SundayspecialwithOlucassava: Cassava Value Chain: How To Create Wealth (Thread) / Free Practical Training On Pig Farming To Create Wealth / Register For The Quickjobsinitiative And Opportunity Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Wealth Now That There's Time And Opportunity. by extroveee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Yes you heard me right, create wealth now through Agro. Opportunity is here again, harvest time for some agricultural produce is here, I will like you to judiciously use this periods to buy in and store up these produce while they are still cheap.

Prices of these produce will certainly shoot-up once the season elapsed, in this thread I will be updating you guys with names and prices of new farm produce in the market so that you can decide on whether you can invest in buying them or not... Our experts in the agro business can also help us with some price analysis.
Please key in your contribution Thank you.

@seun
@lalatisclala
Please to the front page.
Re: Create Wealth Now That There's Time And Opportunity. by keeper303: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Interested. Carry go.
Re: Create Wealth Now That There's Time And Opportunity. by extroveee(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2022
extroveee:
Yes you heard me right, create wealth now through Agro. Opportunity is here again, harvest time for some agricultural produce is here, I will like you to judiciously use this periods to buy in and store up these produce while they are still cheap.

Prices of these produce will certainly shoot-up once the season elapsed, in this thread I will be updating you guys with names and prices of new farm produce in the market so that you can decide on whether you can invest in buying them or not... Our experts in the agro business can also help us with some price analysis.
Please key in your contribution Thank you.

@seun
@lalatisclala
Please to the front page.

New crop harvest in Nasarawa State.

1. Mellon (Egusi)
2. Maize
3. Groundnut.
4. Cassava
Re: Create Wealth Now That There's Time And Opportunity. by extroveee(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2022
extroveee:

New crop harvest in Nasarawa State.

1. Mellon (Egusi)
2. Maize
3. Groundnut.
4. Cassava

Prices coming soon, rain is the major problem now, as the weather is not suitable for drying them.
Re: Create Wealth Now That There's Time And Opportunity. by extroveee(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2022
extroveee:

Prices coming soon, rain is the major problem now, as the weather is not suitable for drying them.

New rice is out.

New maize is out

New yarm is out

New Bambara nut is out

New soybeanos oit5

New beans is out

I will update the new prices....

(1) (Reply)

Eggs For Sale :08023228675 / Destiny Farm / Fingerling Catfish For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.