Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU (355 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU by RedPiller(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
The title is misleading. Fact.

Let me ask a question:

When was the last Time you hear about BIAFRA Actualization? Or Nigeria is a Zoo?

Me: since the day peter started campaign, those shouting Biafra are now shouting Peter!!!

My Happiness now is: Nigeria is no longer a zoo!

Fact.

Ipob is now LP grin grin

Re: Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU by RedPiller(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
NOTE TO EVERYONE: CHECK ALL MY POSTS ON NL, I WAS NEVER A POLITICIAN NOR INTO POLITICS, I'M JUST HAVING FRESH FUN TODAY...
Re: Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
cheesy Dr
Re: Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU by Wintertime: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
How did Buhari govern the country..

Were snake swallow billions of Money

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU by Wintertime: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
That's where the Zoo statement came in not from Ipob ogbeni
Re: Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU by agadez007(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nothing spoil,till Nigeria divides they are still Nigerians and have a say in nigeria
Some Texans are clamoring for their own separate country but still vote and do everything like every other US states
if you are not happy about it you can always divide the country and then make everybody Muslim but as far as we are still here,we will always be in your face
Thanks for listening

2 Likes

Re: Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU by Wintertime: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
When they started saying dog ate money. This animal swallow money.. that's what metamorphorise the word zoo

And when Buhari couldn't solve the herdsmen crisis of cow sharing the same road with human beings that's what metamorphorise the word Nigeria is a zoo country
Re: Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU by Goodday90(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
What happened to Sunday igboho’s Yoruba Nesan ?
ODuduwa nesan!
Look at all the insects sunday Igboho was addressing in Ibadan the other day

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of PETER Vs TINUBU by Wintertime: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Goodday90:
What happened to Sunday igboho’s Yoruba Nesan ?
ODuduwa nesan!
Look at all the insects sunday Igboho was addressing in Ibadan the other day

Even Yoruba agitators called Nigeria a zoo

angry angry grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 / N204million Fraud: Senator Albert Admits Receiving Car Bribes / Congratulations APC �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.