Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu (2686 Views)

Breaking: Killing Of Youths Because Of Indomie Is Devilish- Youths To Governor U / #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu is not the option we should be talking of if we are serious about Nigeria and nation building. It's unfortunate many Nigerians don't deserve a nation because they destroy the one God has given them. How can people be dying, bandits are killing innocent people, farmers are being Killed and you still support the government and the persons who founded and created the problem? You're not normal. You don't deserve a nation.
Your foolish mistake has cost you the lives of your kinsmen and yours under a potential threat, still you support the men who are the architects of your pains. You don't deserve a nation.
Nigeria is badly divided because of injustice, bad leadership and corruption, the poor are becoming poorer and dying away yet, you support the beasts who impoverish you and make you miserable. You don't deserve a nation.
Your opinion is sectional and tribal because you're are a monkey very comfortable with the banana peels you pick from Tinubu's tables, you don't deserve a nation. You're a disaster to humanity.
The government divides the people and creates bitter hate and bad blood among citizens and tribes but you have no conscience, courage to be a nationalist and speak truth to power, you don't deserve a nation. You're a poo and people will match you and curse you.
Mind you, the evil leader who kills the innocent people will not spare you when all innocents are gone. Work to build a nation you will be happy to live in.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu would finish the votes if he wins. Lol. He would shoot at us on any slight provocation, thankfully, he can’t win.

Obi2023

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Alleinad(f): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
I don't even understand how anyone in their right minds would vote for him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by helinues: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
This guy has missed the time to take his medicine again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
His political influence will be laid to rest in the next presidential election tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
Shut up and get out
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Wisetrue99: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
You wey no dey take meds wey dey canvass for old druggie that said he believed in the youths and supported not too young to run bill, which time the youths won run

If you cannot identify a scammer in Tinubu then you are the patient here!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Jostoman: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:
truth is always bitter for people like you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Jostoman: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nigerians too Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by jrusky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pls guys where are all these coming from? All these are uneccessary and by the way I don't ever think it will stop apc or pdp to win by 2023 but one thing I'm certain about is Obi will never become the president by 2023.

I had said and I'm repeating it obi can not win a single state in SW and in the North that is what I'm 100% sure of so carry on with your fake news and propaganda shit.

The Nigeria you hated so much now same Nigeria you want to rule. You are all a jokers. Again I'm not apc I'm pdp flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
No sensible youth will vote for this Agbadorian

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
jrusky:
Pls guys where are all these coming from? All these are uneccessary and by the way I don't ever think it will stop apc or pdp to win by 2023 but one thing I'm certain about is Obi will never become the president by 2023.

I had said and I'm repeating it obi can not win a single state in SW and in the North that is what I'm 100% sure of so carry on with your fake news and propaganda shit.

The Nigeria you hated so much now same Nigeria you want to rule. You are all a jokers. Again I'm not apc I'm pdp flesh and blood.

See painment.

Obi will get more than 25% in all SW states. That's enough for him.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by jrusky(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Arysexy:

See painment.

Obi will get more than 25% in all SW states. That's enough for him.

Unfortunately for you that was how you son of bitterness shouted all over Internet for maduka he will beaten blue black, that was how you sons of bitterness shouted Amaechi he lost the primary woefully so I'm not really bother rather it's you that is in pain for being a sore loser.

Only pained fella goes around with bitterness. Only pained
a s s holes like you run propaganda politics. Only pained bollock like you brandished gun as means of campaign. Only pained failure like you run political arrogancy.

Anyway Feb not too far we shall see and don't forget tomorrow is Osun election I'm waiting to see that 25% ok.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Kagd10: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Another moonlight gibberish from Ipob urchins cheesy
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
We can't destroy our destinies by voting a dead man like Tinubu.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by RenaissanceGuy: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zikojukwu:
We can't destroy our destinies by voting a dead man like Tinubu.
Unfortunately, you're only helping to make Tinubu popular with these your daily fake news and propaganda threads.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Goddey18(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
End sars massacre ochestrated by Tinubu is still very much fresh in the minds of the youth.
It's an unforgivable offense against the youth.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
My dear renaissanceguy, grow. If you are not informed, others are. If you see fire and you want to put your leg na you sabi. Imagine making Tinubu poopoolar with his negative lifestyle. You strong jare.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
An elderly man that open his mouth in public and say someone else "will labour till he dies" that statement alone calls for a big rejection/caution.

He wanted to play god but forgot him too is labouring to be Nigeria president next year.
If you ask Me such a man is not fit to be Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu is a disgrace to humanity.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 16, 2022
What are the evidences that Tinubu won't waste Nigerian youths.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Tinubu is not the option we should be talking of if we are serious about Nigeria and nation building. It's unfortunate many Nigerians don't deserve a nation because they destroy the one God has given them. How can people be dying, bandits are killing innocent people, farmers are being Killed and you still support the government and the persons who founded and created the problem? You're not normal. You don't deserve a nation.
Your foolish mistake has cost you the lives of your kinsmen and yours under a potential threat, still you support the men who are the architects of your pains. You don't deserve a nation.
Nigeria is badly divided because of injustice, bad leadership and corruption, the poor are becoming poorer and dying away yet, you support the beasts who impoverish you and make you miserable. You don't deserve a nation.
Your opinion is sectional and tribal because you're are a monkey very comfortable with the banana peels you pick from Tinubu's tables, you don't deserve a nation. You're a disaster to humanity.
The government divides the people and creates bitter hate and bad blood among citizens and tribes but you have no conscience, courage to be a nationalist and speak truth to power, you don't deserve a nation. You're a poo and people will match you and curse you.
Mind you, the evil leader who kills the innocent people will not spare you when all innocents are gone. Work to build a nation you will be happy to live in.

Another fake reports from ipobians...

This is purely ipob method of campaign... Peter obi with his ipob supporter can't govern the zoo is better for them to know dis early than later... They should stop peddling fake news on social medias... The tactics are DOA
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Goddey18:
End sars massacre ochestrated by Tinubu is still very much fresh in the minds of the youth.
It's an unforgivable offense against the youth.

The endsars arsonist are nyamiris following the orders of nnamdi and Peter obi ...to burn down infrastructures in Lagos
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Make the right decision
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by tamdun: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Seun am sure u noticed how ur forum is being used to spread fake news
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2022
Join us and rescue Nigeria and make it better for our children.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2022
This is inciting...
@seun
@lala
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2022
When you're doing the right thing, the people doing the wrong things will fear you. They shiver and attack you as a defence mechanism. We won't make noise and we will penetrate every corner of Nigeria. It's ongoing. I love Ahmed Datti for being civil, considerate and professional just like Obi in his words and actions in public. That is the spirit of a new Nigeria. Nigerians are watching Tinubu and Shettima struggle desperately to even communicate Nigerians to no avail. Every public outing has been a demonstration of agberoism, terrorism and tribalism. This is because you can't give what you don't have. We want them to continue like that till election time. What can they tell Nigerians? Nothing! They spend weeks preparing speeches on how to insult Nigerians or their opponents because they are jittery and confused.
Nigerians have rejected them and nothing can happen. Tinubu is a walking corpse and he can't rule Nigeria. Shettima has to explain his link with Boko Haram and innocent chibok girls who are still in captivity. Our little girls will be in grave danger if we make the mistake of voting Shettima. It is not time to be jittery and desperate, the game is just starting! Tell Nigerians who you are. No thief, no terrorists in Aso Rock 2023.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thanks Nigerians are rising up.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu don poo for his clothes.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Youths Because Of What They Did To Me During Endsars- Tinubu by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu is a disaster

(1) (Reply)

Support Our Obedient Son. APC House Of Rep Campaign Billboard In Enugu / Warri On Lockdown As Niger Delta Obidient Movement NDOM Host National Excos / I've Just Casted My Vote For Labour Party Peter Obi - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.