Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua (5923 Views)

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by ariwaonye: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Late Prophet T. B Joshua's wife promised to give Peter Obi 8 Million votes of Her congregation and friends.
Described Peter Obi as a movement and Phenomenon..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e1wV9dXyOY

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by alsudan: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
2023 elections might just end up being one where Christians vote Christians and Muslims vote Muslims.

With Obi coming up against 3 Muslims, there can only be one winner.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
People close to Asiwaju Tinubu should advise him to throw in the towel now.
He should step down and strongly back Obi with all his political might and stand a chance of taking his kingmaking career to a legendary height. Let the Dubai-based Cameroonian be the only one to suffer a humiliating defeat in the hands of People choice HE Peter Obi next year.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by oyin44: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
From onitsha down to Lagos omoyeebo propaganda news paper... grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Mandate2023: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wonders shall never end grin grin grin

Watch as those that always call her late husband fake prophet will all of a sudden start believing in synagogue grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by dangermouse(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
She is obidient...

We need a better Nigeria !

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Mandate2023: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
alsudan:
2023 elections might just end up being one where Christians vote Christians and Muslims vote Muslims.

I am a Christian and am voting asiwaju.....infact all my friends r Christian and we r voting tinubu

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by dangermouse(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

Watch as those that always call her late husband fake prophet will all of a sudden start believing in synagogue grin

Do youknow them one by one?

Suffer head!

15 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Proudlyomonna: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Those ones creating mumu and dishonest post everywhere should just wait let campaign begin proper first.
They will never ever address the fact that the table was turned around such agendas that tinubu and his apc are fronting will never be accepted by Muric and the Muslim community,but they will always use competency as an excuse,very dishonest bunch of people undecided undecided
Labour Party is giving Us exactly what Nigerians asked for and need to move forward.
The youths and we'll meaning Nigerians already said it loud and clear that they do not want sick old men again , Labour Party has offered Nigerians two young men with outstanding, innovative minds,plus they are not so desperate to crush down the tools for our coexistence as stated in our constitution, unlike apc fielding such Muslim-Muslim ticket that will further foster disunity,fear and distrust amongst us as a nation with diversities.
I stand with Labour Party.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by alsudan: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

I am a Christian and am voting asiwaju.....infact all my friends r Christian and we r voting tinubu

There will definitely be a few Christian slaves that will go astray, but will hardly be noticeable.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by gasparpisciotta: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
I didn’t watch the video....but can she do 8m votes?

I believe that is over estimating oneself if she said that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Proudlyomonna: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

grin grin I am a Muslim but I cannot support such agendas that tinubu is fronting bcus it is not fair,just, cannot unify the country with diversities as enshrined in the constitution.
I and all my Muslim friends and neighbors ask ourselves this question,if it was the other way round will our Muric and our Muslim community accept Christian-Christian ticket?Our answer is a big no,so if we support tinubu we make ourselves dishonest and untruthful I and my Muslim neighbors and friends will not not vote Tinubu bcus his agenda is anti Islam grin

47 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Karemarealty288(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fake
Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by helinues: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
See Sakamaje oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Coolsperm: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on useless Muslim Muslim ticket. We Yoruba Christian's will never vote for him

9 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Mandate2023: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
alsudan:

There will definitely be a few Christian slaves that will go astray, but will hardly be noticeable.

Ur father is d slave here

That ur useless mentality grin...if u r looking for who to fool na ur family u go fool not Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Mandate2023: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin I am a Muslim but I cannot support such agendas that tinubu is fronting bcus it is not fair,just, cannot unify the country with diversities as enshrined in the constitution.
I and all my Muslim friends and neighbors ask ourselves this question,if it was the other way round will our Muric and our Muslim community accept Christian-Christian ticket?Our answer is a big no,so if we support tinubu will make ourselves dishonest and untruthful I and my Muslim neighbors and friends will not not vote Tinubu bcus his agenda is anti Islam grin

That ur name omonna shows u r really a Muslim werey grin

Na so una lie say 1 fulani man donate cows and house for obi campaign

2 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Proudlyomonna: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
alsudan:

They should share their votes with the 3of them infact I can assure that Peter Obi will also get votes from their midst.
Anyone who proclaims to be a good Muslim will never support such agendas that doesn't potrays fairness and equity.
We are in a period where we are trying to put off the flames of religious tension amongst ourselves and co-exist better,such agendas will only further cause more division amongst ourselves and our Muslim brothers.
Most Muslim faithfuls know this deep down their heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Proudlyomonna: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

That ur name omonna shows u r really a Muslim werey grin

Na so una lie say 1 fulani man donate cows and house for obi campaign

grin ;Dthat your name mandate shows you are really Christian oniranu grin grin
You think se you wise cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by festacman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Many high net worth individuals donate much silently to protect their business interests.
But not naive Evelyn TB Joshua whose church has a couple of strategic business units that operate under regulation of APC-controlled Lagos State government.

Well...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by IamAtikulate: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

You are a Yoruba moslem

grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by popez: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

Which people called her late husband that?
Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Vistra40: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

You are all APC people so no surprise. What about the non partisan Christians?
Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Arysexy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
OBIdience movement is gathering momentum.

Waiting for campaign to start

3 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by DOTian: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

We are not surprised..
You guys are very good at voting in inebriated upstarts as presidents only to start looking for Canadian visas a year after..
Suicidal tribalists, thats it..

6 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by Jack500: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
No be only 8million na 15million.

If Peter Obi see 3 million they should declare him winner.

I am BATified

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Abi 15 millions, everybody just dey use Obidient akpu munching fools to play, i'm a christian and my vote is for Asiwaju...... We don tell his demented followers that Obidient is an ipob project and never will that pig rule over us, he can only dream of ruling Nigeria but he will never smell the seat

4 Likes

Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by kenzysmith: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
A
Re: I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Abi 15 millions, everybody just dey use Obidient akpu munching fools to play, i'm a christian and my vote is for Asiwaju...... We don tell his demented followers that Obidient is an ipob project and never will that pig rule over us, he can only dream of ruling Nigeria but he will never smell the seat
shatap
your lace and cap is too big

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Tears As LASG Demolished Alaba International Market / Rochas Foundation Pupil Heads To M.I.T. / Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.