Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,324 members, 7,853,487 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Use To Like Watching Movies But These Days - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Use To Like Watching Movies But These Days (263 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / 3 Banned Movies But Interesting To Watch / Watching Movies And TV Shows Online For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Use To Like Watching Movies But These Days by postbmd: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
too many crap, n funny enough alot of them are even popular movies and some just wan push their woke nonsense even if it doesn't help the story.

Harry Potter the lastest one, boring

Buzz light no sense in the story woke partner for children movie

Ohh resident evil d lastest series it was just baddddd

Ms marvel, seriously changing her power n making d fighting look like light work is just laughable

Umbrella academy, i waited for this one even got Netflix login, the 1 st episode was a delight d second was lovely the 3rd cry

Now i just look at list of movies check trailer n pick some unlike b4 i read d story line n watch.

I know u might not feel same but mann Hollywood is going down the drain even Netflix fired 300 workers as people started to unsubscribe cause of lgbtq nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anime : Gangsta (AMV) / Bbnaija S7: Biggie Warns Housemates Not To Fight For Food They Did Not Work For / Check Out The Dumbest Criminals Of All Times That Would Make You Laugh(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.