Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

BNXN Is Not Better Than Me, Ruger Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BNXN Is Not Better Than Me, Ruger Boasts (370 Views)

BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

BNXN Is Not Better Than Me, Ruger Boasts by Jimzo: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
BNXN Is Not Better Than Me, Ruger Boasts

Ruger, the fast-rising Nigerian artiste, has dismissed claims that Daniel Benson, fellow singer better known as BNXN, is better than him.

On Thursday, Ruger held an interactive session with his fans and asked them to ask him anything.

During the session, a Twitter user claimed the ‘Bounce’ singer is no match for BNXN, formerly called Buju.

“Lol BNXN is better than you and there’s nothing you can do about it you this low budget Samuel L Jackson,” the user wrote.

But in response, Ruger wrote: “I love Buju he’s good but he’s not better than me. Everything I’ve done since the beginning was only Ruger. All my hits are just Ruger. I’m always proud going on stage...Read more: https://www.crispng.com/bnxn-is-not-better-than-me-ruger-boasts/

Re: BNXN Is Not Better Than Me, Ruger Boasts by ahnie: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ruger any day any time.
Boy has mad lyrics and dope flows.

Ruger is even far better than REMA him dey use muscle sing like Lil kesh.
Low budget lil Wayne.
Re: BNXN Is Not Better Than Me, Ruger Boasts by Fedrick100: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
And it’s true
Buju is yet to have a hit track,
Re: BNXN Is Not Better Than Me, Ruger Boasts by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Some people just get bad mouth, how u go call pesin low budget Samuel L. Jackson, u no dey fear God?

Me like victony pas sha... e dey gimme the feel of ruger and ckay when hin dey on mic, that guy na 2 in 1

Concerns Over Olubadan's Health, To Be Flown Abroad / These Things Will Drive Women Away From You…stop It / Esama Of Benin, Obaseki, Ize-iyamu, Endorse GBEGE, Attends Private Screening

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8