Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Disregard Damian Ejiowhor’s Claim: Eze Ogbuagu Great Nyeche Owhor Tells Rundele - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Disregard Damian Ejiowhor’s Claim: Eze Ogbuagu Great Nyeche Owhor Tells Rundele (200 Views)

INSPIRATIONAL SHOT- How Damian Stole Ten Years And Three Jobs From Life / Prince Onyeka Eze Receives Euro-knowledge Awards In London / Prince Osisioma Foundation Appoints Prince Onyebuchi Eze As New Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disregard Damian Ejiowhor’s Claim: Eze Ogbuagu Great Nyeche Owhor Tells Rundele by nicholasdavout(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
The people of Rundele Community in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State has been warned to be wary of the antics of one Chief Damian Ejiowhor, who claims to be the Eze Newe-eli Rundele, as the Eze Newe-eli Rundele stool is presently before the Isiokpo High Court and the Court of Appeal in Rivers State, Port Harcourt.

A disclaimer issued on behalf of the people of Rundele by Eze Ogbuagu Great Owhor, reads; “I am calling the people of Rundele and Rivers state to disregard the parading of one Damian Ejiowhor, who claims to be the Eze Newe-eli Rundele. Eze Newe-Eli Rundele stool is at the Isiopko High Court and the Court of Appeal in Port Harcourt. So the false claim that Damian Ejiowhor is parading himself around the entire Rivers State, that he is the Eze Newe-Eli is false. I am using this medium to notify the entire Rundele and Rivers State, that Damian Ejiowhor is not the Eze Newe-Eli Rundele, as I Eze Ogbuagu Great Nyeche Owhor, remains the Eze Newe-Eli the Fifth”.

Continuing the statement disclosed, “Damian Ejiowohors’ claim is a false claim as the Rivers state government has been served, the Attorney General has been served, the Commissioner for Chieftaincy and Local Government has been served and Damian Njiowhor has equally been served in respect of the on-going case, at Isiokpo High Court. So please disregard any impersonation by Damian Njiowhor regarding the stool of Nye Newe-Eli Rundele.

Speaking further, Eze Ogbuagu Great Nyeche Owhor said that the Ogbolo Royal Stool is not for sale, but remains the Rundele community Royal Stool, that has been in existence for over Four Hundred Years in Rundele Community.

He said, “the Royal Stool was established by Eze Ogbolo the 1st my Great Grat Grand Father, one of the fou ders of Rundele Community. I am using this opportunity to call Rundele and the entire Rivers people in General, to disregard the impersonation of Damina Azubuik Ejiowhor, who is parading himself as the Eze Nyewe-Eli Rundele as false and shouldn’t be taken seriously”.

(1) (Reply)

SEO Company In Abu Dhabi For Grow Your Business / CDA News Boss Rejoices With Nurse Melody Paulinus Isong On Her Induction / Learn Recharge Card Printing Business With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.