Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Affiliate Marketing The New Oil Money. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Affiliate Marketing The New Oil Money. (374 Views)

The New Oil Money / Dropshipping The New Oil Money (with Zero Capital) / Whatsapp Marketing The Newest & Surest Way To Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing The New Oil Money. by Rosiemars: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
We all do affiliate marketing everyday, whether it is helping our loved ones promote a product or service but the difference is that we don't get paid for our services rendered.

Now, what is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing simply is the process whereby a certain individual (A) promotes goods for a person or organization to a certain individual (B) who is willing and able to buy the goods and when the goods is bought individual (A) receives commission for his/her services rendered.

All over the world we have companies like Amazon, Alibaba, konga, Jumia, uber, Airbnb etc who acts as an affiliate platform whereby vendors list their products to be sold and since they are renowed and trusted by customers they tend to attract a whole lot of customers to buy the products listed on their website.

Affiliate marketing sector is currently worth $8.2 billion alone with the hopes of it rising as more and more people all over the world are taking advantage of it to get their share out of it worth

Before you decide to start affiliate marketing you need to know some certain things like
[i] Know your product: know the product you want to sell, do serious and painstaking research on it and if it suits you.
[ii] Know thy customers: know the people who will need the product you want to sell and what they like and don't like.
[iii] Traffic lead generation: Know the sources at your disposal that you can use to get to your lead/customers because traffic is the backbone of everything business industry/ empire.

Note: I would be holding a free mentorship class and other bonuses included for those who are interested in affiliate marketing. I don't need much people only people who have decided that they wouldn't let this opportunity slip and would take action. Pls be encouraged to take action because the way nigeria is, i am very sure that nobody would tell you not to grab this opportunity.
Note: click the link below.

https://rosiemar.disha.page/

Re: Affiliate Marketing The New Oil Money. by Rosiemars: 12:31am On Jul 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Scottish League One K. Hearts Vs Edinburgh C. Correct Score FREE / Traders Should Not Trade To Compete Or Impress, – MEOTA C.E.O / Please Recommend A Loan App For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.