Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School (1124 Views)

Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} / MOMENTS IN THE WILD (PHOTOS) [GRAPHIC] contd. / Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by sript: 1:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Well guys .....

While seating and idling away at home this evening, courtesy of the 5months old strike

Some of those creepy moments while school was in sessions, began flooding my thoughts and I decided to share two of them...

My friend and I returned to our apartment from school completely exhausted and needles to say we were very much fermished, around 8pm after spending some pretty good amount of Hours reading hard for our forthcoming exams.

We had our dinner, left the door and windows wide opened for fresh air and ventilation as there was heat plus no light at the time.

Just as we were gisting at same time unwinding with our phone in a bid to relax and freshing up the whole body in preparation for night shift.

The next thing I could remember was waking up at the dead of the night with deep silence that comes with it and sound from insect filling the whole space. Saw the door and windows still wide opened, Mehn I was frightened ASF shocked. Began asking myself how the hell did I stand up from the chair I was seated and walked to the bed where I laid?? Damn!/

Another instance was....

Protest broke out after the school refused to allow those students who haven't paid thier school feel to sit for the exam.

Quickly the protest was beginning to turn violent and the police was called to calm the situation before escalating as students wouldn't listen to anyone who tried to intervene.. meanwhile, within few minutes the protest started, the had barricaded the major roads in front of the school gate and motorists were frustrated.

Seeing the recalcitrance and the uncooprative attitude from the students.

The police result to throwing teargas in bid to disperse everyone. Their attempt proved counterproductive as some students used clothes to cover their nose. They would pick up the teargas and throw it back to the police and this continued for some time. At this point I could barely breathe as the whole air was Lace with the irritating gas, my vision was becoming blurry and could hardly open my eyes to walk home. A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET I A HURRY,, EVER!!!
The police ran out of tear gas and began brutalising anyone they could get hold of..

Despirate time calls for despirate measures, seeing that the police had gone full brutal mode, everyone took their heels and scamper for safety
(Eni ori yo odile grin)

I managed to find my way back to my villa with reddish, teary eyes and a drooling nose, . it's only a few minutes walk away from the epicenter of the tussle.
Even after shutting the door, I could still perceived the gas because of how heavily saturated the air was

It didn't take much time before the whole place went completely silent because of fear from the men on black and black cry

Due to the graveyard standard silence, I could hear the police steps, walking around looking for students. I still remembers hearing a female voice screaming, apparently she was been beaten by the men of Nigeria police force...sad experience

Those were some my most creepy moments in school hope you enjoyed it.....

So guys, what was your most scariest moments while in school and how did you handled it..

Feel free to share yours..the floor is yours...

Let go...

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by Saviourk: 5:00am On Jul 16, 2022
Mine was when I was caught cheating(with my note) in the hall. I was very scared, because of two reasons.First,he knows my mom,who happens to be a senior teacher in that same school.Second,I was one of the best students in the class and known by many teachers as someone who would never cheat.

So,after the exam,I had to go and plead with the man and he forgave me.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by dawnomike(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2022
It was my undergraduate days at the University of Ibadan. I had gone to physics department at night to read till day break (TDB) which i barely did...

We were six in the class reading that night and I dozed off... A loud noise like the sound of a big animal running past the corridor woke me up later around 1:30am. I opened my eyes, lo and behold! I was the only one left in the class!!!

I started having goosebumps and scared ... Till i summoned courage to trek back to my hall of residence (Kuti hall) in the middle of the night praying and hoping to get back safely.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by sript: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Saviourk:
Mine was when I was caught cheating(with my note) in the hall. I was very scared, because of two reasons.First,he knows my mom,who happens to be a senior teacher in that same school.Second,I was one of the best students in the class and known by many teachers as someone who would never cheat.

So,after the exam,I had to go and plead with the man and he forgave me.

After pleading, did he forgive you cheesy
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by sript: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
dawnomike:
It was my undergraduate days at the University of Ibadan. I had gone to physics department at night to read till day break (TDB) which i barely did...

We were six in the class reading that night and I dozed off... A loud noise like the sound of a big animal running past the corridor woke me up later around 1:30am. I opened my eyes, lo and behold! I was the only one left in the class!!!

I started having goosebumps and scared ... Till i summoned courage to trek back to my hall of residence (Kuti hall) in the middle of the night praying and hoping to get back safely.

Mehn.. that moment you opened your eyes and you are alone... grin,, would seem like it's a dream... scaring ASF
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by BigDawsNet: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2022
A ghost came to write an Exam

She came to school to write her exam
They never knew she was a ghost...
They only notice she was silent and dint communicate with anyone...
She wrote her paper and exit the school campus...
Few hours later... her people came to skol to inform the management the lady died few days ago...

Everybody just dey look like say na magic
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by fman(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2022
mine was when appendix busted in my stomach. The pain was out of this world.
I was in jss1 then.
I survived it miraculously.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by fman(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2022
BigDawsNet:
A ghost came to write an Exam

Sgebcsme to school to write her exam
They never knew she was a ghost...
They only notice she was silent and dint communicate with anyone...
She wrote her paper and exit the school campus...
Few hours later... her people came to skol to inform the management the lady died few days ago...

Everybody just deyr look like say na magic
idonbilivit

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by BigDawsNet: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
fman:

idonbilivit

You don't hav to

But its the fact
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by Saviourk: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
sript:

After pleading, did he forgive you cheesy
Yeah cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by zukky79: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
BRB
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by Mide1data: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
A dog came at me, at first it jumped at me i luckily got out of it's way. Then came back barked at me and ran away. A big dog ooooo.

I just there frozen.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by HONESTFACT101(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Is mine creepy, I won't call it creepy
but I can tell you, in the bid to joke guys tend to be a bit reckless, I ran like crazy that night sad ......signing out✈
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by Tonyx5(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by MikeofKd(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Was back den wen I was still in school , I guess 100 level ,I used to talk 2 one girl and then we had a really hot argument and all ,then one day like two of her friends just popped outta nowhere and they seriously wanted to fight me ,yelling and calling me names , I was like haa.
They were lucky I don’t fight girls , Dey for don collect cus I knew black bra members on campus wey I fit call for them , but I just let it slide there’s no sense in violence.
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by sript: 3:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Lalasticlala.. let get wider view na.. angry
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by Cold141114(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2022
My heart skipped when the HOD entered the exam hall and asking for course forms to check......it was when he finally got to me and sent me out......guess what....that man no sign for me so i forge the shit........ I was already thinking about what to say to my mom about being expelled......last last i no still finish last year because of not going to write all second semester exams......... LIFE'S CRAZY LIKE A B A T CH
Re: What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School by sript: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Cold141114:
My heart skipped when the HOD entered the exam hall and asking for course forms to check......it was when he finally got to me and sent me out......guess what....that man no sign for me so i forge the shit........ I was already thinking about what to say to my mom about being expelled......last last i no still finish last year because of not going to write all second semester exams......... LIFE'S CRAZY LIKE A B A T CH

Omo,, that was crazy Mehn.. cheesy

Why was your name no written on the course form??

(1) (Reply)

Study In Cyprus: Admissions Now On / Celebration Of Poor Performance / Ndu Post Ume Start 7-8 Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.