Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence (4651 Views)

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Voice22: 1:53am On Jul 16, 2022
A video showing the moment actor Olanrewaju James, popularly known as Baba Ijesha, was accepted by the Kirikiri prison officials in Lagos, as an inmate to start serving his 16-year jail sentence is trending online.

This came after he was convicted of indecent treatment of a child, sexual assault, and attempted sexual assault in a 2-hour judgement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXtuJwiDeQc

2 Likes

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by matrix199(m): 2:02am On Jul 16, 2022
His first meal in prison would make him cry.
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by PoliteActivist: 2:15am On Jul 16, 2022
matrix199:
His first meal in prison would make him cry.

But then he'll get used to it. Human beings have this great capacity to adapt. Same way, if you put them in paradise, after a while it becomes nothing to them

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by fvck(m): 2:44am On Jul 16, 2022
I pray he finds God there

2 Likes

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Originalsly: 2:48am On Jul 16, 2022
I just cannot understand why the woman was not also charged for[i]endangering the welfare of a child. [/i] She used the girl as bait to trap Baba..... so why wasn't she charged for putting the girl in a position for him to prey on her? The guy was set up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Wawelexy(m): 2:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Fear those gender

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Fiscus105(m): 3:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Originalsly:
I just cannot understand why the woman was not also charged for[i]endangering the welfare of a child. [/i] She used the girl as bait to trap Baba..... so why wasn't she charged for putting the girl in a position for him to prey on her? The guy was set up.

If I park my car outside and not removing my car key, is that a tenable reason for you to steal it?

......not even a celebrity, a mature grown up man at his 40s ,a father, who is supposed to be a role model to younger generation and fans.

I believe so many men will not learn from his downfall.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Wisetrue99: 4:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Originalsly:
And just like the molester he was, he fell for it!

To show how great his job was, he now has 16years of a caged life to show for it!

9 Likes

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Karlovich: 4:17am On Jul 16, 2022
embarassed Not surprising one bit, spits

1 Like

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Jaybuoy: 5:31am On Jul 16, 2022
A man who can control his sexual urges has won 80% of his battles.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Originalsly: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

If I park my car outside and not removing my car key, is that a tenable reason for you to steal it?

......not even a celebrity, a mature grown up man at his 40s ,a father, he is supposed to be a role model to younger generation and fans.

There is no reasonable reason to steal that I know of. I'm not defending him for molesting the girl .... I'm saying she should also be charged ... not for molestation ... but endangering the welfare of a child ... which is putting the child in harm's way. She knew the guy was a pedophile ... and she left the girl alone with him.... as bait ... fully expecting him to prey on her. She is the mastermind ... why isn't she charged?... that's my point. In any right working country... she would be behind bars ... but here we are... blind to her involvement in a crime ... then we wonder why we are not as progressive as we should be as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Mercury12(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Originalsly:

You just woke up from a long sleep
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by PennywysCares(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2022
embarassed

I feel for him
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by adelafe2019: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2022
But why was he not given an option of fine?
A few years ago Wumi, a nollywood actress was convicted of drug trafficking but given an option of fine and she quickly chose the latter.
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by AkogunVentures: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Welcome to Akogun ventures

We have alot of cheap and Legit land For sale with the right documents..

Around. Ifo ogun state just 45 minutes drive from lagos…

Lands for :-building of schools, Farmland, Agriculture purpose, or a personal building ..

We also have. Land with mini river flow for fishih farmers and pond building.

call or watzapp
0705 397 5150
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Fiscus105(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2022
adelafe2019:
A few years ago Wumi, a nollywood actress was convicted of drug trafficking but given an option of fine and she quickly chose the latter.

This case will cause public more public outcry if given option of fine.

Though, who knows what outcome will look like in supreme court.
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by floss(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Franzinni: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Originalsly:
it's because most people are still asleep. They hate critical thinking since the they have others to do the thinking for them.

He was entrapped and the plot just grew out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by ashawopikin(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

If I park my car outside and not removing my car key, is that a tenable reason for you to steal it?.
yes grin grin grin
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by ashawopikin(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
adelafe2019:
drug trafficking and sexual case especially minor are different
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Solosolojohquay: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fear women and pray not to see the other side of them upon all this the woman is still cursing all baba ijesha supporters till this moment I wonder what she want again
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
There are different laws for different parts of this country. Those camel jockeys up north marry minors publicly and they're celebrated for it. Not sentenced for it.
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by byteem: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
The guy will be out in 3 years.. sentence tobrun concurrently
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by PerfectStranger(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
R.Kelly is serving too. See wey your preeq land you baba!
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by GeneralPula: 2:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

......not even a celebrity, a mature grown up man at his 40s ,a father, who is supposed to be a role model to younger generation and fans.

And the question is can you park your car outside without removing the car key?

Okay, if you park it outside without removing the keys and it got stolen, won’t you get blamed?

It’s good to be reasonable and disciplined but you don’t put your yam outside and expect a goat passing by to be disciplined enough not to eat the yam..
Re: Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence by Fiscus105(m): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

And the question is can you park your car outside without removing the car key?

Okay, if you park it outside without removing the keys and it got stolen, won’t you get blamed?

It’s good to be reasonable and disciplined but you don’t put your yam outside and expect a goat passing by to be disciplined enough not to eat the yam..

If Its stolen and u caught, won't you go to jail?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really A Rape / ........ / Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.