Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Copywriting The King Of Online Sales And Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Copywriting The King Of Online Sales And Marketing (280 Views)

Let's Talk About Copywriting ( The Best Skill To Push Up Your Marketing Career ) / Online Sales And Marketing Job Opportunity!!! / Ghostwriting And Copywriting: Are There Really Any Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting The King Of Online Sales And Marketing by Identity01(m): 1:53am On Jul 16, 2022
What is copywriting?

Copywriting is simply defined as the act of selling with persuasive words.
A copywriter puts together the persuasive words that lead to sales.

Whenever you talk about copywriting, your major aim should be on selling not just writing.

As a copywriter, you are not writing to entertain your readers, rather, you are writing to persuade them to take action!
Taking action may be: buying your products, clicking on the advert, liking your page, etc.
Make them take action whether they like it or not.

They don't have a choice when your persuasive words are in action!
If you've bought anything online before, the sales copy that made you buy is a copywriting skill...

Note: It's not copyrighting but copywriting!

If you are selling anything online, copywriting is the first required digital skill you should learn!
Your words should be so powerful that it pushes people to buy what you are selling, don't just post your product and say "You'll like this perform, buy it and thank me later" If you happen to see such an advert on the internet, will you buy the perfume?

Make your words (content) so powerful, sexy, and PERSUASIVE.

Some benefits of copywriting:
1. It helps to increase your visibility online
2. It increases your sales
3. Copywriting builds your company's image
4. It helps you rank higher on google

Hope you got value?

For more insight or inquiry, you can connect with me on:
WhatsApp: 09138916009
Instagram: @obez_official

Re: Copywriting The King Of Online Sales And Marketing by matrix199(m): 2:08am On Jul 16, 2022
I guess i'm an emperor in copywriting. Back in the days, i can make a buyer buy a product with his tithe. What a nostalgia!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Project Planner And Project Manager Job Search / How To Know If A Canada Immigration Consultant Is Legitimate / MMA Fighter Anthony ‘rumble’ Johnson Dies At 38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.