Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Do I Know What Question ,the Us Consular Will Ask During Interview - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / How Do I Know What Question ,the Us Consular Will Ask During Interview (190 Views)

How Do You Know The Questions The Visa Officer Will Ask During Interview / The Us Consular Look Out For Asset Not Liability Applicant For Visa / The Consular Will Check Your Value Here In Nigeria Before Final Decision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know What Question ,the Us Consular Will Ask During Interview by coastD: 5:34am On Jul 16, 2022
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT QUESTION ,THE US CONSULAR WILL ASK DURING INTERVIEW

Applicant going for interview at US embassy ,will surly be interview by the consular.
The consular don’t know you as an individual, the consular start by knowing the applicant through the details on the ds160 application form.
After the consular read through the Ds 160 application form, then the consular get to know some details about the applicant.
The details leads to the physical interview then series of questions will be asked by the consular .

The question in many applicant mindset is that, what are the questions the consular will ask ,the applicant
The information details fill on the ds 160 application form, that is the first place the consular generate some series of questions that will be ask during interview.

Note : The details information on the ds160 application and the quality of answers the applicant will give during interview session with the us consular , lead to what the consular will decide in issuing us visa or not.
To help applicant out in the question in their mindset , what questions , the consular will ask during interview and how to answer the right question during interview and be prepare for the interview .

At focushilltop travel and tour ,with experience in processing us visa
we can help us visa applicant through interview
we do help applicant generate most likely questions that can be ask during interview.
We do pre –interview session with applicant
We assist applicant to be confident and ready for the interview
We help applicant to fill the ds160 application form professionally.

If you need such assistance , you can contact Mr richard 08024995989 call & whatsapp
Office :3 Oduyemi street ikeja lagos
Join my facebook :America visa processing from Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Obasojo Said Peter Obi Is The Sure Candidate / The Consular At The Embassy Want To Know Your Life Activities Through The Form / The American Consular Do Consider Applicant Ties During Visa Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.