Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections (18686 Views)

INEC Closes Its Case In Atiku’s Petition Challenging Tinubu’s Election / Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Eniolohunda: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Godpunishanymod:
In TEN HAG we TRUST
Well, God I leave this election to you, please select a better CANDIDATE that will turn NIGERIA to DUBAI for us abeg.... Anybody wey go do am better for every NIGERIANS... Cos naso I go believe sey na BUHARI go change am wey the slowpoke man spoil everything with his failure.... At this stage I no support anybody, I can only support with prayers embarassed
Meanwhile......

The Mod wey ban me till 2031, just know sey village people don open your file

I just like your early prayer, cause there is sense in your statement, but the last paragraph, I don't understand.
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Bahose(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2022
Godpunishanymod:
In TEN HAG we TRUST
Well, God I leave this election to you, please select a better CANDIDATE that will turn NIGERIA to DUBAI for us abeg.... Anybody wey go do am better for every NIGERIANS... Cos naso I go believe sey na BUHARI go change am wey the slowpoke man spoil everything with his failure.... At this stage I no support anybody, I can only support with prayers embarassed
Meanwhile......

The Mod wey ban me till 2031, just know sey village people don open your file
stop! God doesn't vote but humans do, be open minded and vote the best candidate for better Nigeria.
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by saucygal193: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2022
What anxiety? The stage is set. Next year, get ready to vote your choice.

Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Doyou2019: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2022
WibusJaga:
So shameful that the best the 2major parties APC&PDP could produce from the bride-laden delegate primaries were questionable characters like Atiku & Tinubu.
It was a case of highest bribe-giver winning, at the expense of competence.

Tells you how the useless two have run this country since 1999.
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Eddygourdo(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Now the battle can commence officially.
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by CommonSense1967: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is good to go. We move.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Nothing wrong with day dreaming, but at least dream of possibilities not impossibilities. grin
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Babastrong(m): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=kolamilan post=114775124]It's not enough that they have made a mockery of Awolowo's legacy, they still allowed Portable to use his yansh to suffocate him in the afterlife.[ People like you deem it fit to worship statue. Igbo mentality.]
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Doyou2019: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Nothing wrong with day dreaming, but at least dream of possibilities not impossibilities. grin
Well, impossibility my friend, is having a sham life governor-pension gobbling individual as President, when there is an Obi, who turned that nonsense down.
We can't continue to have kleps at the helm of affairs of this nation, if we want true progress.
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin Next year many fools would still vote for the evil party that kept their children at home,and under whose catastrophic government, they lost property and loved ones to banditry and insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by CommonSense1967: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Doyou2019:

Well, Impossibility, my friend, is having a sham life governor-pension gobbling individual as President, when there is an Obi who turned that nonsense down.
We can't continue to have kleps at the helm of affairs of this nation, if we want true progress.
Immobility is trying to paint Peter Obi-tuary as a an intelligent, above average Governor who turned his state into the Eldorado of our dreams.
BUt the reality is that Peter Obi-tuary was a failed Governor, at best an average one. He invested public funds into his own family's business while the state was suffering. He governed for 8 years with nothing special to show for it. He had no or executed out of the box ideas that was just so different from other Governors of his time.
If Peter Obi-tuary is Igbo, no one will even be talking about him. He will be laughed of like Fayose.
So pls try that gebrish with the uninformed gullible Igbo youths, it's not going to work with the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Seankhalifa: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2022
Abeg any money una wan donate for any politician make una aza me abeg.. all of them na scam..
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Bigchristo22(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Neduzze5:
To copy this tune, press ObiDatt!!!

The correct men are good to go. And they are heavily supported by well meaning and responsible Nigerians!!

In MannaVulturegrills voice "A better Nigeria is all we want" and it can only start with the duo of ObiDatt!!!

First time Nigeria will be having vibrant young men with vision as presidents, not those old Agbada wearing men that have no vision
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Doyou2019: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Immobility is trying to paint Peter Obi-tuary as a an intelligent, above average Governor who turned his state into the Eldorado of our dreams.
BUt the reality is that Peter Obi-tuary was a failed Governor, at best an average one. He invested public funds into his own family's business while the state was suffering. He governed for 8 years with nothing special to show for it. He had no or executed out of the box ideas that was just so different from other Governors of his time.
If Peter Obi-tuary is Igbo, no one will even be talking about him. He will be laughed of like Fayose.
So pls try that gebrish with the uninformed gullible Igbo youths, it's not going to work with the rest of Nigeria.

All of these allegations are at best mere propaganda. If Obi was anything like what you've professed here, Anambra folks would be the ones complaining, but here you are, a Yoruba man,, crying more than the bereaved.

The whole nation knows what Tinubu is doing with his controversial Alpha Beta company. The whole nation knows about his agbero connection and the forceful collection of illegal tax on Lagos roads. The whole nation knows about the sham pension for life he keeps receiving at the expense of lean state revenue and tax payers' money. The whole nation knows about the autocratic way in which he runs Lagos, installing stooges as Governors as though the state was his fiefdom.

Look, the whole nation knows about his dark past. Yet, you expect any reasonable Nigerian to pick him over a much better candidate as Obi. O wrong na. That's not rational thinking a all. If I, and fellow Yorubas could discern this, I'm pretty sure deep down you know this truth as well.
Emancipate yourself from retrogressive tribalism, my brother and vote progression.
Katsina is the President's state, but Katsina has 58% of its citizens living in multidimensional poverty and illiteracy!

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by nnamdi640: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Ibro27:
Pandora Obituary online president
We shall know whether he is online president when that time comes. Please get your pvc and let take the country back from criminals and drug baron parading theirselves as politicians.
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by ladexiv905: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Hfh

Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by seglabsy(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Godpunishanymod post=114775121]In TEN HAG we TRUST
Meanwhile......

The Mod wey ban me till 2031, just know sey village people don open your file[/quot my own na 2040 in travel section,these moderators are not serious
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Danielbrave08(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2022
Viral dancers Incredible Kids dances to Psquare latest song – Jaiye (Trending song Jaiye by Psquare)

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByVcUH5sr1o
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by gracealonev: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2022
It is time for God to stop the evil trends and patterns in Nigeria's politics. I'm not interested in anyone but I want God to search the heart of every candidate and give us the right one.

Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by Ceesser: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2022
Off to the battle field. We all will be alive to witness the winner and the losers comes next year. Ire ooo!
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by samunaka: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Antoeni:
If Atiku Abubakar And Tinubu Wants to Win The Hearts of Nigerians ,Then They Must Support,Donate And Fund Peter Obi’s campaign.

Or better still they can appoint Mr Peter Obi as the minister of Economic development and Mr Datti Ahmed as the minister of education
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by 2016easy2017: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2022
Neduzze5:
To copy this tune, press ObiDatt!!!

The correct men are good to go. And they are heavily supported by well meaning and responsible Nigerians!!

In MannaVulturegrills voice "A better Nigeria is all we want" and it can only start with the duo of ObiDatt!!!

I sti wonder who would vote these inexperience baby politicians.
No experience
No leader
No focus
No target
No mind
No background points
No project to prove
No achievement to back them up

They are just playing on Nigerians. They and their supporters are not even up to 5,000. Just shouting about making noises on social medias

Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by saperpsms: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Vote wisely especially those that still plan to live in Nigeria.
Re: Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections by eldoradoxx: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2022
If u have an 18 year and above brother, cousin, nephew, niece etc, it is your basic duty to ensure they get registered for the next election. If they don't have the political education to know whom to vote for, as their elder teach them the direction we are to go for the next election. If the North could use underage children to tilt election results, why do we Christians and Southerners hide our adolescent relations who are 18 from participating in elections?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market / Wike To The Church: ‘Shine Your Eyes, Don’t Be Used By Politicians’ / Zacchaeus Adangor Resigns As Rivers Commissioner, Rejects Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.