Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima (15283 Views)

IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) / Did You Know Justice Binta Nyako Is The Wife Of Former Gov Murtala Nyako / Zainab Murtala Nyako Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by naija4life247: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2022
pseudaria:

All these drug Lord supporters wey no get sense. I pity una. The way the northern govs like ganduje elrufai bagudu go play una go be like the same kwankwaso and tambuwal play atiku in 2019

You will cry blood

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by FreeStuffsNG: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2022
caracas:

Nyakor has just one vote
In case uve forgotten…..
Am sure even his wife n children will vote Atiku n obi respectively
Yeah he has one vote but if you know politics 101, you would see the other votes queueing behind him. Real politics are built on people and structures.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2022
pseudaria:

You are a very big fool, na wetin dey tell una to talk abi competency my foot. The northern govs told tinubu to pick a northern Muslim or else they won't support him, tinubu obliged and this fool is here talking of competence. Why didn't ganduje and the northern govs tell tinubu to pick the most competent northerner instead of religion. Mumu trying to rationalize rubbish
U and sense are a million miles away from each other....mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by LZAA: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

There shouldn't have been UGM in any part of SE considering all the states in the region have Christian Governors and DP with no single Muslim no
Shatap
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by BinamRex: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me Mr. Zombie don't bring your emotional bullshit and religious jargons close to me pls!!!

We are talking about competency you are playing the religious card! Who religion help? undecided

You and your family are next in line not mine!

Swerve pls!

Did you say competence? So there are no competent Christians in the 19 northern states? You are a big fool!

People will defend a Muslim -Muslim ticket will never accept a Christian - Christian ticket, no matter how competent the Christians are.

HYPOCRITE
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Ojuntana: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2022
JAMO84:
What did you say when PDP picked another Muslim after 8 years of Buhari?

If PDP did not pick Atiku, APC wouldn't do Muslim Muslim
You're blaming PDP for northern Muslims in APC saying you're Arne
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Mandate2023: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

All the terrorists in Nigeria are queuing behind Tinubu and the APc..

Sane Nigerians and Christians should be on the lookout, After kidnapping and killing all your priests and pastors, remember you are Next.
Ask yourself how many Imams have been kindnapped in the past two months, if religion doesn't matter.

If They don't mean well for you.
please mean well for yourself and family.

Same old jagons from ipigs....we r voting tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by ebbo(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

All the terrorists in Nigeria are queuing behind Tinubu and the APc..

Sane Nigerians and Christians should be on the lookout, After kidnapping and killing all your priests and pastors, remember you are Next.
Ask yourself how many Imams have been kindnapped in the past two months, if religion doesn't matter.

If They don't mean well for you.
please mean well for yourself and family.

How many imams get money for this country?
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Viraltrends123: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2022
pseudaria:

You are a very big fool, na wetin dey tell una to talk abi competency my foot. The northern govs told tinubu to pick a northern Muslim or else they won't support him, tinubu obliged and this fool is here talking of competence. Why didn't ganduje and the northern govs tell tinubu to pick the most competent northerner instead of religion. Mumu trying to rationalize rubbish
Give yourself high BP over unnecessary discussion, and calling someone a fool online shows that you are pained.

Northern Governor didn't ask Tinubu to pick a Muslim vice, seems you don't know Tinubu, he bows to no one, not even Buhari, he said it himself, he made Buhari the president, and won the primaries with great Margin, same thing will happen during the general election, he said it himself, the characters of the vice he will choose is in his s pocket book.

All this annoyance and pain is comimg up just from those that never wanted him to win, they know his only chance of winning against Atiku is choosing a northern Governor or ex governor as vice. Tinubu is a politician, it would be very dumb for him to choose anyone else, if he really wants to win.

South east and South south have been having 100% Christian government since independence day, yet are they any different from the north, they were terrorised by Niger delta milltant, a northern president saved them, they had series of communal clashes, everyone knows religion doesn't matter. And we need to do this now, so in future, people would understand that it's about competence. From record, Tinubu is the most competent presidential candidate, while Shetima is the most competent vice presidential candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Ojuntana: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Ask yourself why Pastor Judas Osinbajo has not been able to save the several Christians kidnapped and killed.

Tinubu's wife of 40 years is an ordained RCCG Pastor, so Tinubu will not sit down and watch while his wife, her in-laws, his wife's Church members and fellow Christians are being slaughtered like Pastor Judas Osinbajo who has been mute while his fellow Christians are being slaughtered.

Beside who even said you are a Christian? You that hate CCC, Cherubim and Seraphim, 7, days Adventists, Olumba Olumba, and other Christians who do not attend your Church.
Northern Muslims see you as Arne
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Ojuntana: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol! Us northerners don't make noise, have u seen any northern elite/politician come out to castigate APC/Tinubu ticket.. This is a former governor oooh!! These are the ppl doing underground work, while, PO fans are desperately cherry picking northerners comments on social media to deceive and mispresent the reality on ground
What about babachir lawal
Is he from the South
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Hotfreezer: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2022
3LACK:
SHUT UP what do you know bout Adamawa?

Stop crying about.
Atiku has never won Adamawa since 1999. This coming election will be the 4th time he's losing his home state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Viraltrends123: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2022
BinamRex:

Did you say competence? So there are no competent Christians in the 19 northern states? You are a big fool!

People will defend a Muslim -Muslim ticket will never accept a Christian - Christian ticket, no matter how competent the Christians are.

HYPOCRITE
Just like some people like you are crying over Muslim-Muslim ticket, some people will also cry over Christain-Christain ticket, south east and South south have be 100% christain government since independence, yet are they better then other regions. Remove religion from your head, and choose the most competent of them all, let's battle with our voters card, LOL.

You all know that you only chance of bringing Tinubu down is him taking a christain vice, but he is a smart politician, and a serious one, he wouldn't make that mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by HakiimAlvista: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2022
Who the gods like, die early!
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by cybersoldiers: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me Mr. Zombie don't bring your emotional bullshit and religious jargons close to me pls!!!

We are talking about competency you are playing the religious card! Who religion help? undecided

Swerve pls!

Tinubu is only competent in evil things.

Competent in Kidnapping, Drug deals, Agberoism, Bigotry, Hate, Starling with bullion van, etc.
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Jemex003: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
They'll all end up in casava agbado republic undecided tongue

Obi is our next president.

But you know everywhere Cassava is your number Food too.
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Proudlyomonna: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Islandlady:

Swerve pls!

Shut up you dis useless man pretending to be a woman, religion doesn't matter but the Muric already made it known that they would never vote for a Yoruba Christian undecided
So you think everyone is a zombie like that has a dead brain,we all know apc know that with how they have shown Nigerians sufferings like never experienced since 1960 they don't have a chance to win,they are afraid of being kicked out like pdp hence the Muslim-Muslim ticket but they have failed woefully grin grin
We have a better option, 2 young men with outstanding innovative minds plus a balanced ticket to further promote unity, fairness and equity in our country with diversities as enshrined in our constitution.
Useless man like you think you can decieve sane and well meaning Nigerians who are not ready to sacrifice our unity, tolerance, trust and peace as countrymen with diversities on the person interest of emilokon and party political gainings grin cheesy.

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by 3LACK: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Stop crying about.
Atiku has never won Adamawa since 1999. This coming election will be the 4th time he's losing his home state.
He won Adamawa in the last election and he would still this time around in a landslide...know your facts before you quote me lil preeq
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by sehin79(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2022
BAT IS COMING...

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Echoban: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

There shouldn't have been UGM in any part of SE considering all the states in the region have Christian Governors and DP with no single Muslim no

Hmm. This one is deep shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Reference(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Of course he will.
The nation is clearly polarised along religious lines and people will vote along those lines next year.

The country will take a back seat and go to blazes for all they care. Then we will see where they will get the 'performance' from.

Without restructuring Nigeria simply cannot survive thoughtless of thriving.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Hotfreezer: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
3LACK:
He won Adamawa in the last election and he would still this time around in a landslide...know your facts before you quote me lil preeq

I usually don't reply to inbred fools like you, but let me educate you since your parents obviously failed at that. Last election, Atiku scored majority of votes in Adamawa but Buhari won more LGs than Atiku.
This coming one, Tinubu will defeat him in both ways.
Now run along and go play with your mates.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by chakula: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Indirectly you are informing Muslim to be very careful about the president you are promoting. Since the Christians are suffering from killing and other forms of persecution then the revenge is on its way coming when Obi steer the nation affairs.

Time will tell. angry

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by divineapex: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
U know nothing about Adamawa politics. U're obviously very ignorant.
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by divineapex: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
U know nothing about Adamawa politics. U're obviously very ignorant.
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up you dis useless man pretending to be a woman, religion doesn't matter but the Muric already made it known that they would never vote for a Yoruba Christian undecided
So you think everyone is a zombie like that has a dead brain,we all know apc know that with how they have shown Nigerians sufferings like never experienced since 1960 they don't have a chance to win,they are afraid of being kicked out like pdp hence the Muslim-Muslim ticket but they have failed woefully grin grin
We have a better option, 2 young men with outstanding innovative minds plus a balanced ticket to further promote unity, fairness and equity in our country with diversities as enshrined in our constitution.
Useless man like you think you can decieve sane and well meaning Nigerians who are not ready to sacrifice our unity, tolerance, trust and peace as countrymen with diversities on the person interest of emilokon and party political gainings grin cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by Aiel123: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
JAMO84:
Nyako is strong in Adamawa

Atiku might be beaten in his own state
If the almighty Buhari can't.... well your guess is as good as mine
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by ZombieTAMER: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Osibajo2023:
I am not a terrorist and I am Christian I support Tinubu because of his Authority, Nigeria is bigger than Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by AlphaTaikun: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
beerfraud:
H.E Murtala Nyako, the fmr. Gov. Of Adamawa State, paid a congratulatory visit to the APC Presidential running mate, Sen. @KashimSM, at his residence in Abuja and assured his full support in actualizing the mandate come 2023.

#Tinubu2023
#BATKSM2023

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_Mtag/status/1547723874179043330
Re: Murtala Nyako Declares Support For Tinubu-Shettima by ZombieTAMER: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Whoever supports Jagaban is a terrorist, if he had declare for Peter Obi he'll be a saint. You ipigs never cease to amaze me.

This is what you said about Buhari of same APc

Are you better off today ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board / Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness / Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.