Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Digital Jewels - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Digital Jewels (896 Views)

Please Who Has Received Interview Invite From Digital Jewels / Digital Jewels Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 (Lagos & Accra) / Digital Jewels Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2019/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Jewels by Hamachi(f): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Hi guys

I have a interview with the above names company
Who has an idea of the company & their pay
Working conditions

Please help
Re: Digital Jewels by Inali: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Hamachi:
Hi guys

Working conditions

Please help
do a Google search and Nairaland search with the company name. As for pay, you can't know until you have the interview and hear their offer.

1 Like

Re: Digital Jewels by Hamachi(f): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Inali:
do a Google search and Nairaland search with the company name. As for pay, you can't know until you have the interview and hear their offer.
I already google just want to to know if someone has worked there and how there staff are treated. Thank you bythe way
Re: Digital Jewels by Inali: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hamachi:
I already google just want to to know if someone has worked there and how there staff are treated. Thank you bythe way
you're welcome and wish you all the best in your interview.

By the way, I say on your profile that you're Ugandan and based in Nigeria. I was kinda surprised lol. Like you grew up here or moved in recently?

1 Like

Re: Digital Jewels by Hamachi(f): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Inali:
you're welcome and wish you all the best in your interview.

By the way, I say on your profile that you're Ugandan and based in Nigeria. I was kinda surprised lol. Like you grew up here or moved in recently?
Grew up here and moved between Nigeria and Uganda
Re: Digital Jewels by Inali: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Hamachi:
Grew up here and moved between Nigeria and Uganda
nice! So would you say you love it here more or UG more? Also please tell me you don't act like us cry
Re: Digital Jewels by Trojan8(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hamachi:
Hi guys

Working conditions

Please help

It's a legit company. They run IT trainings for other firms, as well as consulting services. I know they handled a training for Stanbic IBTC last year.

1 Like

Re: Digital Jewels by Hamachi(f): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Inali:
nice! So would you say you love it here more or UG more? Also please tell me you don't act like us cry
Nigeria is a frontier market where everything can happen.
Nigerians have very good laws but not applicable. A case in study is the NEPA , there was a place I stay even if NEPA cut the light we would always have light, unlike Uganda, the switch is at the NEPA office, if you don't pay, they switch it off
The sewage "gutter" as it fondly called can't be with dirt, people staying there the municipal authority will arrest and prosecute them.
I entered a university without an ID card, that you cannot try in Uganda, I registered for Voters card without being asked if I am a Nigeria or not. I have PVC and drivers license. It a lovely country compared to Uganda.

Ug follow law to the later. Nigeria is a great country but leaders are the problem and by extension Africa. I love the craziness here but prefer the sanity of Uganda.

1 Like

Re: Digital Jewels by Hamachi(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Trojan8:

It's a legit company. They run IT trainings for other firms, as well as consulting services. I know they handled a training for Stanbic IBTC last year.
Thank you very much, do you know the pay for an experience?
Re: Digital Jewels by Inali: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hamachi:
Nigeria is a frontier market where everything can happen.
Nigerians have very good laws but not applicable. A case in study is the NEPA , there was a place I stay even if NEPA cut the light we would always have light, unlike Uganda, the switch is at the NEPA office, if you don't pay, they switch it off
The sewage "gutter" as it fondly called can't be with dirt, people staying there the municipal authority will arrest and prosecute them.
I entered a university without an ID card, that you cannot try in Uganda, I registered for Voters card without being asked if I am a Nigeria or not. I have PVC and drivers license. It a lovely country compared to Uganda.

Ug follow law to the later. Nigeria is a great country but leaders are the problem and by extension Africa. I love the craziness here but prefer the sanity of Uganda.

Hmmm.. best of both worlds I guess. I had a similar experience when I was in Cross River, it is a very serene place while Lagos is a rowdy place as you know. While I love the serenity in Cross River, I still like the Lagos gragra lol cos I am born here and can't run away from myself

2 Likes

Re: Digital Jewels by Hamachi(f): 4:09am On Jul 21, 2022
wink
Inali:
Hmmm.. best of both worlds I guess. I had a similar experience when I was in Cross River, it is a very serene place while Lagos is a rowdy place as you know. While I love the serenity in Cross River, I still like the Lagos gragra lol cos I am born here and can't run away from myself
Re: Digital Jewels by Inali: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Hamachi:
wink
Are you open to meeting people from here? In this case, I'm referring to myself lol.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Jewels by Threesha(f): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin
Inali:
Are you open to meeting people from here? In this case, I'm referring to myself lol.
Re: Digital Jewels by Inali: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Threesha:
grin
why you dey laugh
Re: Digital Jewels by Inali: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Threesha:
grin
it's a yes or no question you know. If an adult wants to know another adult, I don't see the big deal about that.

If she ain't cool with it, it's fine

1 Like

Re: Digital Jewels by Inali: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Threesha:
grin
apparently she doesn't seem to be into meeting people from here lol. Sha no laugh me. A gentle man was tryna chyke in peace cheesy
Re: Digital Jewels by Hamachi(f): 5:53am On Jul 24, 2022
Inali:
Most definitely
Re: Digital Jewels by Inali: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hamachi:
Most definitely
I can go ahead to send you a message on Whatsapp with your number in your bio ba? Don't mind me, I don't like encroaching into people's space else they say I should
Re: Digital Jewels by Hamachi(f): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Inali:
I can go ahead to send you a message on Whatsapp with your number in your bio ba? Don't mind me, I don't like encroaching into people's space else they say I should
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Local Avian Influenza Surveillance Officer Wanted / Quality Assurance Manager Wanted / Intercont Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.