Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country (165 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country by Ceenaija(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2022
The national leader of TAKE OVER YOUR COUNTRY Alhaji Akin Lawal Adelabu has advised Nigerians to look toward for a credible presidential aspirant who has what it takes to unity, rebuild our collapsing economy and secure the lives and properties of Nigerians.

Speaking at Uromi Edo State on Tuesday 14 July 2022 at the meeting of the said association.He regretted that Nigerians have been deceived by politicians who have been flying tribal and religious sentiments to deceive the gullible . Akin advised Nigerians to make use of their God given good brain and pull down the wall of tribalism and religious sentiments that is keeping this country down. He pleaded with Nigerians to shine their eyes.

He concluded that Peter Obi has the interest of Nigerians at heart and the burden of the suffering Nigerians is given his a great concern. We have great opportunity in Peter Obi.
Re: Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country by Moh247: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2022
300 years after United States haven't gotten rid of Racism from their democracy

Yet you want me to vote for people who think I am a terrorist becuase of my Religion

Kolewerk

1 Like

Re: Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2022
Before we pull dis down....let us try Christian Christian ticket first in Kaduna then Nigeria.....if we don't see an uproar....then Nigeria is more advanced than USA
Re: Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country by Ceenaija(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114776442]300 years after United States haven't gotten rid of Racism from their democracy

Yet you want me to vote for people who think I am a terrorist becuase of my Religion

Kolewerk[/quote

IF you have called yourself a terrorist, i will never dispute it.
Sorry this post is not meant for your type but for the reasonably.The ladder of tribalism and religious sentiments must be removed so that the politicians will tell us what they are up to.
Re: Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country by Zionmdde: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2022
Anybody telling us to vote a Muslim Muslim candidate is insensitive to what northern Christians are going through. As a southerner and a Christian we have the numbers to defend our land against Islamic persecutions. But wat of northern Christians? Who will protect them? They are being killed in their numbers, they are being kidnapped. The persecution is just too much.
I have lived with them, they can't even raise their voice outside. To me those are the main Christians. With a Muslim Muslim candidate nothing will stand the way of these terrorists from finishing them off.
Re: Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country by 9gerian: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2022
He is an Alhaji right? We will come back for his comments when there is a likely-to-win Christian-Christian presidential ticket, if and when it happens.

People are right to feel concerned.

Ceenaija:
The national leader of TAKE OVER YOUR COUNTRY Alhaji Akin Lawal Adelabu has advised Nigerians to look toward for a credible presidential aspirant who has what it takes to unity, rebuild our collapsing economy and secure the lives and properties of Nigerians.

Speaking at Uromi Edo State on Tuesday 14 July 2022 at the meeting of the said association.He regretted that Nigerians have been deceived by politicians who have been flying tribal and religious sentiments to deceive the gullible . Akin advised Nigerians to make use of their God given good brain and pull down the wall of tribalism and religious sentiments that is keeping this country down. He pleaded with Nigerians to shine their eyes.
Re: Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country by mamaafrik(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Muslim and hypocrisy,they think that others are mumu.
Re: Pull Down This Wall Of Tribalism And Religious Sentiments & Move This Country by Ceenaija(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2022
politicians used tribalism and religious to cover people's eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Anambra Will Overcome Challenges....soludo's Ssa On Security. / Why APC Delayed The Unveiling Of Tinubu’s Running Mate / Why I Picked Okowa Instead Of Wike -atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.