Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? (1875 Views)

Which Came First...christianity Or Islam? / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by larrysng(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hi NLanders, lately i have been thinking of the two major religious in the world i.e is christianity and islam, which one is the true way 4rm God

The reason while i am asking is because of the kind of hatred the two religious practioners have shown to theirselves. From islamic banking, marriage/dating issues, boko haram, post election violence against christians by muslim in north and so many other issues that has caused enemity btw these two religion.

Can someone tell me what is wrong in christianity that the muslim think is unholy vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2011
Both of them are the true ways "away" from the creator.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Sweetnecta: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ i am not paying attention to you. I am responding to the op. when the northern muslim man or woman does something, why not tag him with his tribe if you must [which i think is wrong]? why tag him with Islam as if he is carrying out a religious order? no one can order apart from what is on the Pages of the Quran as a whole and the ahadith/sunnah which explains the Quran because Muhammad [as] was described by his spouse as a walking, talking, breathing Quran. he did not do anything except it is anchored to the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by EvilBrain1(m): 1:52am On Jul 29, 2011
larrysng:

Hi NLanders, lately i have been thinking of the two major religious in the world i.e is christianity and islam, which one is the true way 4rm God

The reason while i am asking is because of the kind of hatred the two religious practioners have shown to theirselves. From islamic banking, marriage/dating issues, boko haram, post election violence against christians by muslim in north and so many other issues that has caused enemity btw these two religion.

Can someone tell me what is wrong in christianity that the muslim think is unholy vice versa.

Why are you narrowing your choices to just those 2 religions? Have you considered sun worship? Unlike Allah and Yahweh, the sun is a real and tangible thing. You can see it and feel it. It nourishes all life on earth. It has the power to destroy us all and without it, none of us would be alive. Its strange that more people aren't sun worshippers.

If like the christians and muslims your prefer the imaginary type of god, you should also look at the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Unlike those crazy christians and muslims, FSM worshippers are the most peaceful and least hateful of all faiths. No pastafarian has ever killed anybody because of his beliefs.
http://www.venganza.org/
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by rezzy: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2011
@ poster,
listen to your conscience
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Sweetnecta: 3:42am On Jul 29, 2011
white has made some africans wowo abeg.
there is nothing monstrous about spagetti/noddle.

if there were spagetti monsters/noddles the chinese would never have been so crazy about it so much so that italians can't get enough of it.

@rezzy; what has your heard told you about Jesus, Holy Ghost and Jehovah as God respectively; 3 individual Gods or 1 God still?

I hope your ability to do simple addition is adequate.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by rezzy: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2011
@sweetnecta,
i have listened to my heart and im serving the one and only true God.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Sweetnecta: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
@rezzy; so baby you are not worshiping Jesus, right?
you are not worshiping Holy Ghost, right?

you are only worshiping Jehovah and the rest are not worthy of your worship?

sisi, i need The Name of The One you worship so that I know if I can worship The Same God. Please don't be shy. I like bold women.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
And if you want to move away from your creator, just choose any one of the two and you will be taken in the same direction. Any one of those two desert dogmas will do.
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^ i am not paying attention to you. I am responding to the op. when the northern muslim man or woman does something, why not tag him with his tribe if you must [which i think is wrong]? why tag him with Islam as if he is carrying out a religious order? no one can order apart from what is on the Pages of the Quran as a whole and the ahadith/sunnah which explains the Quran because Muhammad [as] was described by his spouse as a walking, talking, breathing Quran. he did not do anything except it is anchored to the Quran.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Sweetnecta: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^^^^^ a true yoruba man would know that there is an existence of the Creator. Nothing that is created sees the Creator of that thing. Nothing that is invented sees the Inventor of that thing.

The Creator or Inventor is always not an many as the invented.

True Creator of mankind is not seen and not what the idolators represents Him by.

The Creator is Singularly Unique.

He sees everything in One Sight. Nothing is hidden from Him. He hears all callers of Him and those who refuse to call Him.

I wonder where a person can move to that is not within His Capability to reach him.

I am not a fool. I can't move away from the One I must run to. You move from Him if it is His Patience in Mercy that deludes you. His Wrath will awake you with the greatest awaking.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
Join christianity or islam and you will be moved away from your maker via the bad doctrines of those two religions.
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^ a true yoruba man would know that there is an existence of the Creator. Nothing that is created sees the Creator of that thing. Nothing that is invented sees the Inventor of that thing.

The Creator or Inventor is always not an many as the invented.

True Creator of mankind is not seen and not what the idolators represents Him by.

The Creator is Singularly Unique.

He sees everything in One Sight. Nothing is hidden from Him. He hears all callers of Him and those who refuse to call Him.

I wonder where a person can move to that is not within His Capability to reach him.

I am not a fool. I can't move away from the One I must run to. You move from Him if it is His Patience in Mercy that deludes you. His Wrath will awake you with the greatest awaking.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by AndyMoore1(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2011
Ask God to reveal the way to you. But from my experience, I tell you that the only way is Jesus Christ. He is God, manifested in flesh and came down to redeem man from the power of sin and death by spilling his own sacred blood, more potent than the blood of all the rams, bulls, goats since creation put together.

Accept him today in your life as your Lord and personal saviour and irrespective of religion, he will come and make you his tabernacle and sanctify you and declare you righteous. Amen.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2011
This is another one of those religious mantras that leads one away from God and into the arms of religions and - more importantly - into the arms of money-grubbing pastors.
Andy Moore:

Ask God to reveal the way to you. But from my experience, I tell you that the only way is Jesus Christ. He is God, manifested in flesh and came down to redeem man from the power of sin and death  by spilling his own sacred blood, more potent than the blood of all the rams, bulls, goats since creation put together.

Accept him today in your life as your Lord and personal saviour and irrespective of religion, he will come and make you his tabernacle and sanctify you and declare you righteous. Amen.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
Andy Moore:

Ask God to reveal the way to you. But from my experience, I tell you that the only way is Jesus Christ. He is God, manifested in flesh and came down to redeem man from the power of sin and death by spilling his own sacred blood, more potent than the blood of all the rams, bulls, goats since creation put together.

Jesus is the way , the truth and the life.

All the others are thieves and robbers.

"so he explained it to them: "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them" - John 10:8-9

God bless.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2011
Jenwitemi:

This is another one of those religious mantras that leads one away from God and into the arms of religions and - more importantly -  into the arms of money-grubbing pastors.

Please explain !!!

Not all Pastors are money-grubbing , though a substantial number are.

However the author clearly and truthfully states the obvious, Jesus is the only way.

You might like it or hate it, but nothing changes, God remains who he is and cannot deny himself.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by God2man(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
It is not a matter of which one is the true way, it is a matter of divine encounter. It is a matter of reality, confirmed truth by many people. I was wallowing in sin, i could not save myself, those good things i like to do, i could not do them, sin held me tight. Morally, by all people, stealing is bad, but i always find myself stealing, i knew it was bad, but i could not save myself. Oh wreched man that i was , who shall deliver me from the shackles of sin. One day, i met JESUS, sweet JESUS, i cried to him for help, and he helped me take away the burdens of my sins away. I wept at the cross of calvary, where he used his precious blood, to wipe away my sins. He gave me peace. My soul is at rest. Now, i am a new creature, i am brand new man, old things have passed away. I am born again. I am more than conqureror, that is what i am, i am a new creature, i am brand new man. Only JESUS can do this, i repeat Only JESUS can do this. No one else. There are many out there, who are presently facing difficulty in living right before God, it does not matter, what you call yourself, muslim, christian, pagan, pastor, bishop, General overseer, atheist, idol worshipper, lovepeddler, smoker, drunkard, fornicator or whatever, the question is : have you met JESUS? Have your sins been cleansed by the blood of JESUS? I am not talking about religion, christianity is not religion, it is the way God has designed for man to live and inherit eternal life. No one has ever made this statement. In all other ways which man seems to worship GOD, it is only JESUS that made such a powerful statement even mohammed did not say so. JOHN 14:6 "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE , NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER , BUT BY ME" There is no other way. JESUS IS REAL. Ask him. He will not lead you astray. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by God2man(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2011
It is not a matter of which one is the true way, it is a matter of divine encounter. It is a matter of reality, confirmed truth by many people. I was wallowing in sin, i could not save myself, those good things i like to do, i could not do them, sin held me tight. Morally, by all people, stealing is bad, but i always find myself stealing, i knew it was bad, but i could not save myself. Oh wreched man that i was , who shall deliver me from the shackles of sin. One day, i met JESUS, sweet JESUS, i cried to him for help, and he helped me take away the burdens of my sins away. I wept at the cross of calvary, where he used his precious blood, to wipe away my sins. He gave me peace. My soul is at rest. Now, i am a new creature, i am brand new man, old things have passed away. I am born again. I am more than conqureror, that is what i am, i am a new creature, i am brand new man. Only JESUS can do this, i repeat Only JESUS can do this. No one else. There are many out there, who are presently facing difficulty in living right before God, it does not matter, what you call yourself, muslim, christian, pagan, pastor, bishop, General overseer, atheist, idol worshipper, lovepeddler, smoker, drunkard, fornicator or whatever, the question is : have you met JESUS? Have your sins been cleansed by the blood of JESUS? I am not talking about religion, christianity is not religion, it is the way God has designed for man to live and inherit eternal life. No one has ever made this statement. In all other ways which man seems to worship GOD, it is only JESUS that made such a powerful statement even mohammed did not say so. JOHN 14:6 "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE , NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER , BUT BY ME" There is no other way. JESUS IS REAL. Ask him. He will not lead you astray. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Christianity Or Islam! Which One Is The True Way? by God2man(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2011

(1) (Reply)

No Rapture,no End Time, Pls Enjoy Your Lives / Is Unbelief In God A Sin? / 21 Security, Safety Best Practices For Places Of Worship - Churches, Mosques Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.