Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi (38225 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Lagos: Ambode May Make Ministerial List Or Get Second Term By Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by fof1: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2022
IJOBA11:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/07/why-peter-obi-may-become-president-in.html?m=1

Under a Very Free and Fair Election Conditions...and I Pray it Comes through for a VERY POSITIVE NIGERIA GOING FORWARD.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by GreenCovering: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Next news be like "INEC disowns purported documents".

You wasted your ink this time around, oga Farouk.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Shawl001(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Somehow I don't like this thing this man is doing.
They shouldn't hatch our egg for us, before it's laid.
Make we reach 2023 first...all these predictions flying up and down, it's not genuine.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by bnbash(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
I wonder who the 'We' are. Its politics please and democracy where everyone has his/her preference.
The fact that somebody doesn't like your candidate will not make one senseless. Please learn to respect people's opinions even if its contrary to yours. Respecting somebody's opinion does not mean you accept
Oshodipikin:
Ideally Peter Obi should be our next President if we have brain. But we don't have sense in this country.

But for me oh... I can't vote a drug lord and I can't vote another tribal jingoist whose people will continue the killing expedition because their brother occupies Aso rock.

I can only vote PO.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Stanleyq: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Muhammad234:
The earlier you realize nigeria is not for you
U Mean the shithole not 4 me, hallelluiah!
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Oshodipikin: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
bnbash:
I wonder who the 'We' are. Its politics please and democracy where everyone has his/her preference.
The fact that somebody doesn't like your candidate will not make one senseless. Please learn to respect people's opinions even if its contrary to yours. Respecting somebody's opinion does not mean you accept

Notice me. What's your heartache?
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by bnbash(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Im fine. Have a nice weekend
Oshodipikin:

Notice me. What's your heartache?
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by HIPROFILE(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
seunmsg:

The question Kperogi refused to ask is that, was Peter Obi’s name on the register of LP that was submitted to INEC on April 25? As at April 25th, 2022, Peter Obi was a member of PDP and a presidential aspirant of the party. He’s not even qualified to participate in the primary of LP. He will be eventually disqualified by the court.

Oga go back and read the electoral act well before you make certain wrong assertions to the ignorant ones that had read what you wrote up there.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Elporo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tutormo:
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

tongue
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Marijuana induced hallucination.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by GardenOfGod(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
adioolayi:

Yes, I don't have access to dated letters,
If you don't have documents to show as evidence... Get lost!
Our mumu don do grin
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by jamace(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
With the people's support and power, Peter Obi will win clean and square.

Enough of old politicians with "Business as usual mentality."
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by SeunNotOwner: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
seunmsg:

The question Kperogi refused to ask is that, was Peter Obi’s name on the register of LP that was submitted to INEC on April 25? As at April 25th, 2022, Peter Obi was a member of PDP and a presidential aspirant of the party. He’s not even qualified to participate in the primary of LP. He will be eventually disqualified by the court.

You read between lines, this is a logical contribution.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Everfrank(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Overzealousness is actually worrying Kperogi. As for his submission concerning APC's violation of the electoral Act, he needs to be reminded of the fact that the umpire was timely informed but there's need for the party to reschedule the dates as earlier planned.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by guychidile: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
ObiDient is better than sacrifice and yusfulness is the best option to follow...gba gam.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by kelly72: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Doesn't matter at all. The Electoral Act does not require that the eventual candidate must have been a member at the time the list of members is being submitted.
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Shikini: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
We wait ...
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by sonnie10: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Are you making up your own Electoral Act? Please cute the section or provision of the Act on which you base these claims ?
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by ikechemez(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
He is qualified. The new electoral law is that if you contesed in a party and fail you can't try in another party. So he never contested at all with pdp

seunmsg:

Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Wwwq: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
The problem is you talk too much. And you're bound to fallacy once your go garullous
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by DOM7: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
All these nonsense analysis, didn't inec know that it's own act is abuse and has the power to reject what ever thing that abuse it's act? But the same inec monitors the convention, accept all that is submitted to them, now you want who to do the sueing?
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by AlongCamePollie(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2022
IJOBA11:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/07/why-peter-obi-may-become-president-in.html?m=1

Brilliant work by the erudite Professor Farouk Kperogi. Wow!
Re: Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi by Horus(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmC0uAMmHeo

Peter Obi Task Nigerians To Shun Corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Google Clebrates Olaudah Equiano's 272nd Birthday With Image / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.