Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday (199 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by TheRareGem1(f): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2022
PYO Global Movement has congratulated Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo as she turned 55 on Friday, July, 15, describing her as a role model to Nigerian women locally and globally. The PYO Global which is a movement for good governance which comprises of Nigerians at home and abroad and non-Nigerians showered praises on the wife of Osinbajo, noting that, she is not only a beautiful and humble woman, but one that has set an exemplary standard for women.

Describing her as a gem and mother of all, the United Kingdom coordinator of the PYO Global (United Kingdom) Emma Ginnelly said:

Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo is an admirable woman who is very humble. As the wife of the vice president, she has been very supportive to her husband and she has shown that behind every successful man, there is a successful woman.

“I greet her on the occasion of her birthday and I join all PYO Global Movement members to congratulate her on 55th birthday.” Dr Baba Adams, a leading Nigerian voice in the United States and coordinator of PYO Global (United States) congratulated Mrs Osinbajo aying:

Happy Birthday to Her Excellency. She is a woman of substance and one that has stood apart from the rest. She is indeed a role model to many women across the world. She has served Nigeria with great dignity and honour.”

Similarly, Maryam Bukar Hassan, PYO Global (Northern Coordinator) congratulated Mrs Osinbajo for her contribution to the women gender. She stated: “Her Excellency has distinguished herself among women leaders in Nigeria. She is a role model to me and many women across the world. I wish her many more years in good health and prosperity. Her efforts in empowering different strata of women is well appreciated.”

Etim Etim, PYO Global (south-south) said she has instilled discipline in the younger generation. He added: “When she kneels to greet elders, she only helps to reinforce our values, morals and ideals which are fast disappearing. Happy Birthday to a woman who carries divine grace.” Princewill Ogban, PYO Global (Canada) alluded to her humanitarian services to mankind saying: “Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo is a great leader and continues to be an inspiration to women and most especially African women. “Her spousal relationship and support to her husband has contributed immensely to the numerous person and poverty eradication programs that have touched the lives of many Nigerians including market women and artisans.
We in the diaspora are profoundly proud of her and wish her the best as she celebrates her 55th birthday.” Franklin C. Aluko PYO Global Representative in Texas, USA also joined and congratulated the wife of the Vice President saying: “Her humanitarian contributions to women and children across Nigeria has not gone unnoticed. She is a big force for women in Nigeria and her patriotism has been visible to all Nigerians. “She is a blessing to Nigeria and I'm happy that God has kept her in good health. I wish her Happy Birthday

Born on 15 July 1967, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo grew up in Ikenne. She is the granddaughter of Papa Obafemi Awolowo, SAN, former Premier of Western Region, prominent Nigerian nationalist and a most distinguished presidential candidate in the Second Republic Yoruba chief.

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1480147-dolapo-osinbajo-draws-greetings-home-diaspora-55th-birthday/

1 Like

Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Janetudeh(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday to a calm and collected woman. God bless her new age.
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Lifted2000: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
I celebrate the virtuous woman, a model for every young woman
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by abel619: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy Birthday to Aunty D, many more years in good health �
The legacies of you and Osinbajo will continue to live on
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by OC831: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
I call her the classiest of them all! Happy birthday to her!
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Joyce95: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday great woman. More Grace�
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Tiwatoke2: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy belated birthday to H.E Dolapo Osinbajo. She is a great source of inspiration to many
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Temmy1997(f): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
She deserves to be celebrated, happy birthday mummy dolly.
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Softesst: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday ma � �
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Oladelesp: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA D, GOD BLESS YOU
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Kurutinto(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
After munching on Nigeria's wealth with her thieving pastor husband, and at the same time keeping quiet as her husband's boss kill Nigerians with his evil and wickedness.

I wish her and her entire lineage whatever evil they wish Nigerians
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by TheRareGem1(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hbd better woman
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Zeemam: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday ma
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by TheRareGem1(f): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kurutinto:
After munching on Nigeria's wealth with her thieving pastor husband, and at the same time keeping quiet as her husband's boss kill Nigerians with his evil and wickedness.

I wish her and her entire lineage whatever evil they wish Nigerians

So you, after displaying so much incompetence at work, wish your boss to die...tell me why God should not punish you?
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Shooyie: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy Birthday Ma � Long life and prosperity.
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Kurutinto(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
TheRareGem1:

So you, after displaying so much incompetence at work, wish your boss to die...tell me why God should not punish you?

Tell me why God will not punish you for praising a known thief who claims to be a pastor and also a killer??

Tell me why God will not punish you unto your ten generations for being such a plague to the country by your Inactions??

Tell me why God will not punish your entire lineage for your actions - as you support people who kill and massacre Nigerians due to their incompetence??
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by brightsbella(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday ma
Re: PYO Global Celebrates Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Adelekan40(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
H.E. Mrs Osinbajo deserve all the love and congratulatory messages. She is a good role model to every young girl in Nigeria. I join millions of Nigerians to wish her a very happy birthday and many happy returns.

(1) (Reply)

There's More To Adeleke Than Dancing -- Morolake Awe / Why We're Concessioning Our Industries -ayade / 2023: You Lobbied To Be Abiola’s Deputy –tinubu Hits Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.