Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) (30902 Views)

Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) / Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2022
shinealight:

Obidient citizens in Osun State? Just like you have Jagaban citizens in Anambra eh? Wake up from slumber man!! grin grin

Just ignore him wait till 4pm ekiti shame neva do dem dey are very stubborn flies. Dey will later change d narrative watch dem.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Whizzy080(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Osun Poll: Voters Defy Rain At Ife

https://punchng.com/osun-poll-voters-defy-rain-at-ife/?amp
What I can't do for Nigeria
They'll still eat your money and forget your effort

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Teenaira: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
They are obidient citizens

Are you sure these people are on Twitter ? I seriously doubt that

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2022
Osun decides......Oyetola wins

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Bennycollins: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Peppysco:

How many of you online agitators can stand in the rain and vote like this? We keep telling you all, online votes or supports are not counted, na people wey dey ground dey vote. By the way, did you ascribe your decietful mantra 'Obidient' to this election, it will shock you to know that LP won't even come 3rd in this election, maybe na that time una eyes go clear
If the LP come third it would be a good one. They don't have to get 100% of votes in 2023 in Osun and Lagos. 35/40% is the target.
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Shawl001(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2022
Now Imagine you queue under the rain just to vote for somebody thy paid you 2k or max 5k...still come suffer for 4 to 8yrs on top again.

Let's have sense this coming election, I beg us!!!
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by DeleTaller: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Pdp won the last election apc only rigged their way in.
If we don't find a way to crush this evil apc now we will be putting ourselves in big problem oo.

tell us how they rigged it pls.
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by famology(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Na labour party number of vote I just wan see
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2022
DeleTaller:

tell us how they rigged it pls.

Pdp was already leading the election before it was declared inconclusive.

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by odave: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
Peppysco:

How many of you online agitators can stand in the rain and vote like this? We keep telling you all, online votes or supports are not counted, na people wey dey ground dey vote. By the way, did you ascribe your decietful mantra 'Obidient' to this election, it will shock you to know that LP won't even come 3rd in this election, maybe na that time una eyes go clear

Best reply so far! Many online warriors would rather download movies to watch on election day instead of actually going out to vote, they will sub, keep checking results and commenting on every thread, when the results doesn't favour their online party they will be complaining.

You want your candidate to win, go out and vote simple!
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Hoelujohn: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2022
flejnr2:

Apc will win funny enough, quote me at the end of the day , the elderly men are our problem, Dey don’t have the direction of the youths, they vote for their benefactors in power e.g the lga chairman’s party, the counselors party, the commmisioners party
PDP will win by more than 20k margin
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by sonofthunder: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Latakia:
Ifeland is Omisore strongest base. And in another news the labour party have no agent in most of the polling units. Lasun will lose his polling unit. We are live and direct here in Osogbo. Details later.

Omisore contested the last elections right?

I guess he stole alot of votes from APC in 2018
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by flejnr2(f): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hoelujohn:

PDP will win by more than 20k margin
Let’s watch and see
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
I’m from ife without too much talk ife voters and their votes belong to APC

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Echoban: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shawl001:
Now Imagine you queue under the rain just to vote for somebody thy paid you 2k or max 5k...still come suffer for 4 to 8yrs on top again.

Let's have sense this coming election, I beg us!!!

Which party are they supposed bro vote for that will make a Dubai version for them in Osun ?? cheesy
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by garfield1: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

With only 400 votes
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Peppysco: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
donmik:

Go hug transformer from now o since u can't mind your gullible mindset and biz.

Mind whom u wan vote for. Have your sleep. Leave Obi to exercise his right

Infact, LP will have more votes in this election than whatever sense this your quote can make. Just shut up and ignore if you can't make reasonable comment. By the way, did I ever say you shouldn't vote for your Obi? Infact, if your Chi contest, it can't even win
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
braveboy64:
We need to show the old thieves how incompetent they are

By voting inside the rain while the children of politicians are flexing in the UK
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Politcians can now see how people are under the rain voting....so with this provide good goverance to the people...so all their efforts and stress on queuing and standing under the rain voting will not be in vain
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Drixmobi25: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
We don't want to hear inconclusive oooooh!!!!
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by braveboy64(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
lexy2014:

By voting inside the rain while the children of politicians are flexing in the UK
Yes
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by naija4life247: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
They are obidient citizens

In Engr Dr Iyiola Omisore PhD home town? Go ask Bola Ige what happened to him when he visited Ife
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
braveboy64:

Yes

How is voting inside the rain while the children of politicians are flexing in the UK showing the old thieves that they are incompetent?
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by DeleTaller: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

smiles....hmmmm... do you even know the reason for inconclusive elections? has it happened before elsewhere or Osun was the first place to experience it? Did you bother to read or listen to the news why elections particularly in Ife that year was declared inconclusive?
And do you later bother know read or listen to the news what transpired between the PDP and Omisore....and what later made omisore support APC before winning that election for APC? I am sure you don't know .. PDP failed to sign the demand of Omisore and APC got into agreement with the short man. so what is the noise for? and where is the rigging?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin grin we were complaining under pdthief we never knew that we were enjoying life grin
Apc came to show Nigerians the real definition of suffer grin
My neighbor was telling me that she wants to start using charcoal but she doesn't know what people will say that sebi e get as e be make person dey use charcoal cook for estate,na so I look am se e be like se apc neva reach your side na the shadow you still dey see if not you no go dey think about watin people go talk grin grin guy the woman na banker oo grin grin banker wan dey use charcoal cook grin

What is wrong in using charcoal? Forget what people will say and live your life. Afterall, i saw some staff of foreign affairs whom just returned from cross posting using charcoal in their estate.
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
virginchaser:

What is wrong in using charcoal? Forget what people will say and live your life. Afterall, i saw some staff of foreign affairs whom just returned from cross posting using charcoal in their estate.

Abi oo
But it's quite stressful though and the dirt it will cause on your cooking utensils undecided
It's gas for me anytime anyday sha.
I hate stress like madt undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
DeleTaller:

smiles....hmmmm... do you even know the reason for inconclusive elections? has it happened before elsewhere or Osun was the first place to experience it? Did you bother to read or listen to the news why elections particularly in Ife that year was declared inconclusive?
And do you later bother know read or listen to the news what transpired between the PDP and Omisore....and what later made omisore support APC before winning that election for APC? I am sure you don't know .. PDP failed to sign the demand of Omisore and APC got into agreement with the short man. so what is the noise for? and where is the rigging?

If them call you make you come use your head swear se apc no rig that election se you go fit swear undecided

Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by onomeabuja: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin grin we were complaining under pdthief we never knew that we were enjoying life grin
Apc came to show Nigerians the real definition of suffer grin
My neighbor was telling me that she wants to start using charcoal but she doesn't know what people will say that sebi e get as e be make person dey use charcoal cook for estate,na so I look am se e be like se apc neva reach your side na the shadow you still dey see if not you no go dey think about watin people go talk grin grin guy the woman na banker oo grin grin banker wan dey use charcoal cook grin
My brother....., na persin when no de this country de form.
As for me, if I wan mess b4, i go just settle down come push am"fummmmmmmm"
Mess Don Como be that oooooo as per ajebotagrin
Bt now who send" gbos" grin... Na him u go hear ;DMess Don Comot. Who get time to pretend now lipsrsealed
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Shawl001(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Echoban:

Which party are they supposed bro vote for that will make a Dubai version for them in Osun ?? cheesy

But at least, not Agbado ND cassava again now
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Echoban: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Shawl001:

But at least, not Agbado ND cassava again now

Which one b agbay and cassava. Make we talk better abeg.

I'm referring to Oyetola and Ade

Who looks preferably??
Re: Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) by Shawl001(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Echoban:

Which one b agbay and cassava. Make we talk better abeg.

I'm referring to Oyetola and Ade

Who looks preferably??

Ade o.
Anytime...as far say no be APC grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma / Shuaibu Ibrahim: Army Violated The Law In Appointment Of New NYSC DG - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.