Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Raphinha Wants To Be "Half" Of Barcelona's Idols - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raphinha Wants To Be "Half" Of Barcelona's Idols (264 Views)

Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth / Mane And Salah Reveal Their 'idols' / Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Raphinha Wants To Be "Half" Of Barcelona's Idols by Moscomosesarigo(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Barcelona is trying to convey the message that they are back, and certainly their summer spending has confused most of European football.

It may be partly due to their financial situation, but in terms of their impact on the field, they seem to have at least one devoted soldier to the cause. During the presentation, Marca commented while explaining what Raphinha was like.

He says, "I'm a player who always wants to win and give everything. I'm trying to improve myself every day. Fans can expect fighters.

His signing in Barcelona is not just the result of a contract, but a long-term dream.

When Ronaldinho came and everything he did had a big impact, I started chasing Barcelona. It would be great if I could be half of Ronaldinho.

He was influential with Deco and others. Even when Neymar came. They were Brazilians who made history in the club. I also dreamed of arriving at the club and writing my own story.

Indeed, Raphinha has many examples that go further than his hometowns of Rivaldo and Romario.

Raphinha has been widely reported to have refused to join Chelsea during the outlook for Barcelona, ​​and the legacy of Braugrana's success in the 21st century is now in their favor. Some players seem to have turned down more lucrative deals because of their appeal, and even with financial problems, Barcelona can pursue most of their goals.

https://www.vanzeni.com.ng/2022/07/raphinha-wants-to-be-half-of-barcelonas.html

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: Manchester United To Announce Lisandro Martinez / Football Predictions Today 17 Game 240 Odds , For The Tips,on Youtube SOLIDBET24 / 12 Feel Unwell As Man Utd Players Face Food Poisoning Outbreak In Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.