Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday (28003 Views)

Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Joyce95: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday great woman
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Tareq1105: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday ma and our best wishes to the family.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by sunday1989(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dear emi lo kan, cassava and agbado presidio, it is complement, and not compliment. Dolapo has complemented our vice president....
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by LegalWolf: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Old man go home. We have Obi,Fashola and Osibanjo but this 82 years old man still want to live on our freebee like the outgoing 86.

Nigerians wake up,I'm tired of sending my hard earn money to stabilize y'all funny mistakes there.

Stop capping, you ain't sending shit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by duduade: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
All these is format

BAT loathes both husband and wife

Can't narrate what went behind the doors before the eventful presidential primaries....

The VP was highly embarrassed and harassed by BAT

It was obvious when BAT skipped greeting the VP when he arrived at the venue na

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Deputy1111(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday to mummy Dolapo
Igba odun odun kan ni o
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
I respect this woman alot.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kzinne:

Eye service
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Joysammy: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
Old man go home. We have Obi,Fashola and Osibanjo but this 82 years old man still want to live on our freebee like the outgoing 86.

Nigerians wake up,I'm tired of sending my hard earn money to stabilize y'all funny mistakes there.

Is that what the caption says? It is like you need to go back to school. People like you always fail comprehension in English because if you were given a comprehension on Sports, you will answer in Politics.

Olodo
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Tonim(f): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Awolowo's grandchild

Happy birthday Madam Osinbajo.

The pillar behind Pastor Osinbajo

Yes; Dolapo Osinbajo is Pa Awolowo’s grand daughter.

Happy birthday ma wink
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
JayCynic:
Still don’t understand how people support Tinubu, I respect his past outstanding feats as Lagos State Governor but to think he is in anyway going to better the current situation of Nigeria is utterly delusional.

What Nigeria and Nigerians need at the moment is an economist and a social strategist, our major problems being poverty and insecurity but judging from his speeches and assertions, Tinubu is most concerned with being President and his “lo kan” other than actually solving Nigeria’s issues.

The current tribal divide in Nigeria is escalating astronomically with each passing day, with a certain zone, ethnicity and religion dominating major political offices leaving the other side marginalized and underrepresented

The fact that Tinubu picked a Northern and a Muslim running mate in the status quo, just to appeal to the overpopulated North and get bloc votes shows how selfish and insensitive the man is, he is expanding the already existing gap of tribalism and division in Nigeria. Even if he wins, Nigeria will only get worse.
that's your personal opinion.As for me,I am fully BATified
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by bhella10: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yoruba l'agba
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by TheRareGem1(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hbd PYO wife
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Joysammy:

Is that what the caption says? It is like you need to go back to school. People like you always fail comprehension in English because if you were given a comprehension on Sports, you will answer in Politics.

Olodo

See English God.

My Yoruba Muslim brother it's well.cry no more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Segunowolabi: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Our first lady, happy birthday ma, may I live long, in gud health and sound mind Ijn
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Ademidd: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday mummy
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by shinealight(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
JayCynic:
Still don’t understand how people support Tinubu, I respect his past outstanding feats as Lagos State Governor but to think he is in anyway going to better the current situation of Nigeria is utterly delusional.

What Nigeria and Nigerians need at the moment is an economist and a social strategist, our major problems being poverty and insecurity but judging from his speeches and assertions, Tinubu is most concerned with being President and his “lo kan” other than actually solving Nigeria’s issues.

The current tribal divide in Nigeria is escalating astronomically with each passing day, with a certain zone, ethnicity and religion dominating major political offices leaving the other side marginalized and underrepresented

The fact that Tinubu picked a Northern and a Muslim running mate in the status quo, just to appeal to the overpopulated North and get bloc votes shows how selfish and insensitive the man is, he is expanding the already existing gap of tribalism and division in Nigeria. Even if he wins, Nigeria will only get worse.

What is novel about him picking a fellow Muslim? Did Awolowo not pick a fellow Southerner and Christian, Umeadi as his running mate years back? Grow up my friend….why should anyone care how you worship your Creator?
Were you not told to worship in spirit and in truth? ….and also told to go into a secret, quiet place if you truly wish to commune with your Creator and expect your prayers to be heard? So, what is all this sing-song about bringing people’s faith into politic matters?
He is obviously on a higher spiritual level than most of you crooners if he could live peacefully with a Christian wife for over 40 years!
Furthermore, we should learn to give unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s, and unto the Lord that which is His. Therefore we should keep politics strictly within the bounds of our intellectual constructs and refrain from linking it with the Activity of the Almighty Creator which is actually demeaning unto Him and He sees through all our earthly machinations!!
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by gbemishile: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
JayCynic:

How did that economist turn the fortunes of anambra around from a consumption state to a pfoducing state.
How did that economist make anambra state the leading destination for investors in nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by gbemishile: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

We like that 82 year old man.
Old wine tastes better.
People buy old cars at a higher orice than new cars cus its vintage and has more appeal
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by donmik: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
duduade:
All these is format

Can't narrate what went behind the doors before the eventful presidential primaries....

That clearly explains the level of irrationality and incompetence in someone who wants to lead a country.

See how mature Atiku, Obi and Wike handled their rivalry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by naija4life247: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
wink
Eye service wishes.. you are wishing her hbd yet you snubbed her husband in the just concluded APC congress. Keep your wish to yourself. Agbado Cassava

He humiliated the traitor Fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo and showed him and his big eyes wife why he is called the Jagaban Borgu of Africa.

If you see Agbado and Cassava to eat regularly, your IQ will be higher than the negative point you are carrying about
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by naija4life247: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
donmik:

That clearly explains the level of irrationality and incompetence in someone who wants to lead a country.

See how mature Atiku, Obi and Wike handled their rivalry

Bring out your own father, let him too come and contest against the Jagaban Borgu. Or are you saying your father is not competent?

Talo mo Iyalaya e? Who knows ya Mama?
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by naija4life247: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
duduade:
All these is format

Yes, any useless godson who decides to betray and backbite his godfather will be publicly humiliated.

1st Law of Power: Do not outshine your boss.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by naija4life247: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

You have finished serving your term in prison for drugs trafficking? Congrats. Now, go and hide your face before other charges are brought against you for the drugs you trafficked earlier.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

You have finished serving your term in prison for drugs trafficking? Congrats. Now, go and hide your face before other charges are brought against you for the drugs you trafficked earlier.

Said one third world love-vendor living in darkness.

I can feel your pain.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
gbemishile:

We like that 82 year old man.
Old wine tastes better.
People buy old cars at a higher orice than new cars cus its vintage and has more appeal

See this one.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday by Akinboboz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Happy birthday ma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.