Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! (1149 Views)

Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2022
Before I proceed to explaining what this business model entails and how you can get started right away...

I can assure you that this isn't one of those businesses you've tried and failed in the past and yes...

It's a Legitimate business you (when I say you I mean just anyone) can do from the comfort of your home even without owning a laptop and ...

If you're reading this then it only means that you already have all it takes to get started right away (your mobile phone and an internet connection) so congratulations in Advance....

Now here's a real life scenario of what this business model entails:

Have you ever been to a market place to buy something and then a guy(a stranger) approaches you and asks you...

"Hey...What are you looking for(this can probably be said in pidgin or Yoruba too)?" and then you answer the guy and suddenly he takes you to a shop and to your excitement...

That shop has exactly what you're looking for. After the whole bargaining of price(I know you do this because my mom does too lol) you finally bought...

And you probably appreciated the guy that recommended that shop where you bought to you but do you know that...

The guy that recommended that shop to you and the shop owner have both bargained a commission so let's say...

You bought a clothe worth N10,000 and the guy's commission is 40%...Boom! He gets to keep N4,000 just from a single sale now imagine if he brings 10 people every single day ...

That should amout to N40,000 in one day for him !!! Doesn't that sound like a good deal?? now if you can remember the title of this post said Online business and now it's starting to seem like an offline business?

Calm down... It's actually not...

This same exact business is what I use to generate at least N50,000 weekly from the comfort of my home without even having a laptop(yes just my mobile phone and an internet connection and also the willingness to learn)

Did I just say willingness to learn?

Yes I sure did...

If you want to really hit it big online with this business model...

There are skills that needs to be put in place. I'm pretty sure that you're so eager to know what these skills are isn't it?

Your bet is as good as mine well...

Be eager no more because a video valued at N10,000 has been recorded for you already that explains this Business model in details,the skills required to hit it big with this business online and most importantly how you can get started right away...

All you've to do to get access to this video valued at N10,000 is to click *make N50k weekly* below this post to gain access to this video. Now ...

Let's do a simple maths(Before you say I don’t like maths, I also hate maths lol)…

Let's say you take a N50,000 digital product(you'll be learning this in the video) yeah?

All you need to hit N50,000 weekly is just to sell 2 units of that product...

Common I know you can do well over 2 units in a week after you take actions on the content in this video so this is why...

Making N200,000 a month with this business model is an understatement provided that you take action but…

Here’s what I will do for the first 10 people to click *make N50k weekly* below to see if you are a great fit for this and come to my DM to gain access to this video...

I'll be showing the first 10 people the exact frame work I use to make at least N50,000 every week from this business and how you can also replicate it for yourself...

I'm doing this because I strongly believe fast action takers should be greatly rewarded and also...

The first 10 people will be gaining access to this video for zero naira (this means if you’re the 11th you won’t be getting this for FREE!!) yes it’s that valuable.

Good luck.
Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
1ST SLOT GONE!

JUST 9 SLOTS LEFT!!!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
2ND SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 8 SLOTS LEFT!!!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
3RD SLOT NOW GONE!!!!...

JUST 7 SLOTS LEFT!!!!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
scammer continue doing urself
Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ignorance is what keeps most people at a certain level for years... I hope you don't end up like others with this your poverty mentality.
Hisbah21:
scammer continue doing urself
Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2022
4TH SLOT NOW GONE!!!!

JUST 6 SLOTS LEFT!!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
5 SLOTS LEFT!!!!!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
JUST 4 SLOTS NOW LEFT!!!!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is what I live for...

To help my fellow Nigerians that are willing to be helped smiley

P.S: Review after watching the video below. I won't stop till I changes lives.

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
REVIEW FROM THE VIDEO...

I WON'T STOP TILL I CHANGE LIVES.

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
JUST 3 SLOTS NOW LEFT!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
❤️❤️❤️
Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Amen. It's my pleasure �
ConsultSunkanmi:
Thank you for that life changing video sire…

God bless you❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
JUST 2 SLOTS LEFT!!!!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
9TH SLOT GONE!

WONDERING WHO THE LAST LUCKY PERSON WILL BE(EYES WIDE OPEN)

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Something light made yesterday afternoon from the comfort of my home, if you feel selling is a Scam then this is definitely not for you so...

I'd be assisting just 5 more smart people to get access to the video valued at N10,000 for N0.

If you like sleep on it this time. So JUST 5 SLOTS NOW LEFT!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Review after watching the video❤️❤️...

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2022
1ST SLOT GONE!!!

JUST 4 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
2ND SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 3 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!!!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
THE VALUE WAS TOO MUCH...

SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD SAVE IT��...

TO SHOW YOU HOW VALUABLE THE VIDEO IS. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAVE IT❤️�

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
3RD SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 2 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!!!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
4TH SLOT NOW GONE!

WONDERING WHO THE LAST LUCKY WILL BE!

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
smiley
Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Crazy stuff happening in the ZTHA community...

Someone just made N370,000 in one week doing this same business.. Hehe my coach truly carried his grace from Dubai upon us❤️❤️

Congrats Moses

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
My love came in at midnight ❤️❤️�...

As you know, my aim here is to help my fellow Nigerians that are willing to be helped so in the spirit of blessings...

I'd be helping just 10 more lucky people that are willing to be helped have access to this video for FREE

Incase you don't know what this video entails, it reveals the business model that can make you at least N50,000 weekly by simply selling other people's product to get a commission (usually 50%-80%), the skills that are required for you to hit that amount weekly and most importantly how you can get started today.

Good luck to the first lucky 10 people to get on this video for FREE

Don't say the reason you're not making money online is because you lack information (Ignorance)

Good luck once again.

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by joezerbob(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
I am interested.

How does it work?
Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
You simply recommend other people's product to those that are in need of it and when the sale is made...

You get a commission. Now the platform I work with is usually around 50-80% commission for you

Something you can't get else where. Want full details? Follow the instructions given in the thread to see if you're a great fit for this ❤️
joezerbob:
I am interested.

How does it work?
Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
OOPS... 1ST LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 9 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS. smiley

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Not one of those your fake gurus...

I always deliver on my promise

Re: Warning ⚠️:this Online Business Will Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly For Life! by ConsultFenty(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
OOPS... 2ND LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 8 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS. . . . . smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted Birthday Photo:kate Henshaw Displeased Over Judy Austin Action / Kendrick Lamar – Euphoria (drake Diss) Mp3 Download / What Does It Take To Be A Good Musician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.