Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote (23025 Views)

Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team / Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Jemex003: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
dionn:
If not for PO, nobody will ever know him.

See dis idiot, you don talk be that abi? Wait till next year ur Peter will disappoint you. The man is even popular than Demola Adeleke sef. You better go for check up if you’re feeling headache

Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Judolisco(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Labour Party would shock the world.

This I have seen.
false prophet
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Bornbiafra: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
U
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by jrusky(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
parkervero:
If he gets 50k votes, he try.

Bro he can never get 50k I can bet it.
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by mamaafrik(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
DEROX:
grin lebira ni o se ku (they will labour to death)
c'mon getat.
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by jrusky(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Labour Party would shock the world.

This I have seen.

You have seen nothing go back to bed.
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by parkervero(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
jrusky:

Bro he can never get 50k I can bet it.

In my unit I didn't see the party's agent. I only saw PDP, APC, SDP, APP and ADC agents
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by openmine(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ciscogod:
Judging from the debate held by channels TV, in a sane community . This labor party candidate should win the election .

But it is what it is…
I also watched the debate!
The guy is very sound and he has got policies that will change how people see osun state!
However,poverty will definitely be weaponized by money bag politicians and the electorates will vote for the highest bidder!
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Olastep1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC is losing this election big time. No more inconclusive election
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by mamaafrik(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Darkcloud11:
So sad see the the guy holding the Apc flag,he’s not even happy he’s probably a graduate or best an ssce holder reduced to the level of holding a flag for a riffraff
That is Ali,he is from Nkalagun town .
Ali goes to sukul,Ali no know book so dey promise him oroki and skushi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Joseph1043: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
I wish him all the best
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Pitto: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
It is just unfortunately that debate performance don't determine election outcome. He will go 4th or 5th

Ciscogod:
Judging from the debate held by channels TV, in a sane community . This labor party candidate should win the election .

But it is what it is…
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Starkid3010(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
parkervero:
he can't get 20k. I can bet anything
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by omenka(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:

He should win nah.....haven't nigerians on twitter reject Apc and pdp??

Or are osun people not part of Nigerians on twitter...lol

Jokers.
Those people will be taught a lesson they'd never forget in 2023. They think elections are won by popularity online. smiley
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by jrusky(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
parkervero:

In my unit I didn't see the party's agent. I only saw PDP, APC, SDP, APP and ADC agents

Bro if I'm against someone it's like heaven is against such fellow. Bro I'm against anything obi or Labour and I can bet it Labour can never record 15k vote in Osun.

Labour will be more evil than boko haram politically.
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by OsunOriginal: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
He will be defeated in his local government.
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by DeleTaller: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
4teenblaq:
Thank Mr. Lasun for bringing Peter obi and Labour party to the face of all great Osun people... Thank very much..

3rd or last... LP is headed for the presidency.

Once and after he loses there won't be moral and energy for Lasun to campaign for Obi. Because he is a politician and he has nothing left to gain. he would rather shift his tent to where he would get appointment and make money to feed his family. If you like believe it and if you like don't believe it.. That is what is gonna happen anyways.

Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by omenka(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
mamaafrik:
I wan see the effects of 2023 on this election.
On your mat,get set.......Go

Do you need panel doors below around Lagos and environment at 7.5k for bulk(6+) or 8 for one??

See my signature below,call me.
Wow!! This is quite cheap. Did a project lately and got these at 13k a piece. embarassed

Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by mamaafrik(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
omenka:
Wow!! This is quite cheap. Did a project lately and got these at 13k a piece. embarassed
na so...ooo he be,that is 20 pieces available for sale at iyanapaja between now and 6:00pm
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Sheggy13(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
dionn:
If not for PO, nobody will ever know him.
You people will just be misyarning over this hype of Peter Obi. So a former Deputy speaker of the federal house of reps of Nigeria needs Peter Obi to be known?

Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by famology(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Maleekdon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiJvUeRooyY

The Labour Party Governorships Candidate of Osun State, Yusuf Lasun cast his vote earlier today about 2hrs ago, reported by channels tv

Dis one go lose he polling unit
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Ciscogod(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
openmine:

I also watched the debate!
The guy is very sound and he has got policies that will change how people see osun state!
However,poverty will definitely be weaponized by money bag politicians and the electorates will vote for the highest bidder!

Even the dancing senator is not suppose to be party governorship candidate in a sane community
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by donbrowser(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
parkervero:

He can't get 10k votes.
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by openmine(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ciscogod:

Even the dancing senator is not suppose to be party governorship candidate in a sane community
Definitely!
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by walefresh3(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Darkcloud11:
So sad see the the guy holding the Apc flag,he’s not even happy he’s probably a graduate or best an ssce holder reduced to the level of holding a flag for a riffraff

That guy is more popular than u....
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by Ciscogod(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
openmine:

Definitely!

I work as an Engr in a telecoms company. Thou not in Nigeria . I know how much effort and certifications I did to get to this stage .

Then you see our political leaders with no Waec or with 21st century waec certificate

Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ciscogod:

But it is what it is…

Don't know much about him but I watched him on tv once when he presided over plenary at the house of reps as deputy speaker. The guy is sound and very articulate. The other two contestants are no where near him in that regard but this is Nigeria. Who cares?
Re: Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote by porthouse7(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yemi4luv:
He will emerge 3rd he tried maybe the next election he might win

Pls help me out with data 090391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
Accord will get third... Mention me after

Makinde: No Governor Received ₦‎30 Billion, Akpabio just playing politics / Fashola Starts Work On Kano Western Bye-pass & Naibawa Flyover(pics) / Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger