Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,313 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Many Successful Women Are Still Single Because Men Get Intimidated By Their Succ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Successful Women Are Still Single Because Men Get Intimidated By Their Succ (463 Views)

The 2 Great Yoruba Men That Refused To Be Intimidated By IPOB Terrorists / DSS, Army Intimidated Voters, INEC Officials – US Department Of State / I’m Not Intimidated By Moneybag Politicians, Won’t Step Down – Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Successful Women Are Still Single Because Men Get Intimidated By Their Succ by keke37: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Popular relationship therapist and expert Blessing Nkiruka Okoro, better known as Blessing CEO, has given the reasons why a lot of successful women are still single. Blessing shared this in a post on her official Instagram account today.

https://thegistnow.com/many-successful-women-are-still-single-because-men-get-intimidated-by-their-success-blessing-ceo/

1 Like

Re: Many Successful Women Are Still Single Because Men Get Intimidated By Their Succ by MajESTHY(f): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
keke37:
Popular relationship therapist and expert Blessing Nkiruka Okoro, better known as Blessing CEO, has given the reasons why a lot of successful women are still single. Blessing shared this in a post on her official Instagram account today.

https://thegistnow.com/many-successful-women-are-still-single-because-men-get-intimidated-by-their-success-blessing-ceo/

Her yansh don heal?
Like,is it now shaking?

Only Chicken men are intimidated by a woman's success...
Real Men calm down and enjoy the money with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Successful Women Are Still Single Because Men Get Intimidated By Their Succ by RedChiefPriest: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
One mentally deranged slowpoke will just come online and start giving statistics because something happened to her or a friend,and the worse part is they won't even give the real gist.
Who told her to use "Many"? She could have use "My friend and 2 of her friends " instead of coming online with stupid statistics.
Also no man,I repeat no man will take a loser over a successful woman but a woman (either successful or not) with toxic or stupid characters will definitely remain single until she fix the character and the same goes for a man.
Although many ladies will stay with toxic men as long as they can take care of their needs and baby girl lifestyle.
Re: Many Successful Women Are Still Single Because Men Get Intimidated By Their Succ by Achilles881: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
One mentally deranged slowpoke will just come online and start giving statistics because something happened to her or a friend,and the worse part is they won't even give the real gist.
Who told her to use "Many"? She could have use "My friend and 2 of her friends " instead of coming online with stupid statistics.
Also no man,I repeat no man will take a loser over a successful woman but a woman (either successful or not) with toxic or stupid characters can will definitely remain single until she fix the character and the same goes for a man.
Although many ladies will stay with toxic men as long as they can take care of their needs and baby girl lifestyle.

Tell them, people with bad character blaming their hard luck on others instead of themselves, I hail any man that has the time to tolerate somebody like blessing ceo, married women who are successful are higher in number than single women who are successful.

1 Like

Re: Many Successful Women Are Still Single Because Men Get Intimidated By Their Succ by Deprofessional(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Men are not intimidated by anything, men only needs women that will respect them.

(1) (Reply)

IMO State On Fire. Youths On Rampage � / Martins Onovo Accuses The Ruling Party APC of Being Behind Terrorism In Nigeria. / Ll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.