Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms (44291 Views)

INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / Osun 2022: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement, Vow To Arrest Vote Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms by 360Master: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
I foresee, PDP winning in the morning & afternoon but at night, I mean TONIGHT, Tinubu & APC, I’m afraid, will turn on their Rigging Machine all through tonight and rig out Adeleke through the backing of Buhari’s Federal government. Davido, PDP and the Osun people will grumble and wail while INEC will be forced to declare Oyetola Winner of this Ill-fated election.

This I have seen. grin

Nigeria remains a laughing stock amongst Nations of the World.
Re: Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms by buzzy1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
They can't even put on hand gloves, see them using their bare hands to scatter exhibits
Re: Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms by Voiceofthestree: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2022
mukthar2000:
idiot , u lack respect, I petty ur generation with ur free 10mb using it to insult someone that can feel all ur generation for many years, if they track u for me u shall be forget in the jail, GOAT.

God will punish you and all that your generation useless mofo only my sub for one week go feed all your family no need to track me I stay at 102 mobolaji johnson avenue, Ikeja come meet me for there hopeless idiot thunder go fire you and all your family weyrey small yansh deh sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) / Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.