Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria (43184 Views)

Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:
APC will still win

Confusionist
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by yusluvad(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC will fail in Osun...
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin

Maybe going for his son's graduation just like his peers.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by ejimatic: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islie:
Officials say Mr Aregbesola could has travelled on Sunday for the event slated for Monday but chose to leave on the eve of the state’s governorship election “for some obvious reasons”.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/542981-exclusive-aregbesola-jets-out-of-nigeria-boycotts-osun-governorship-election.html
. He is politically irrelevant in Osun. He will soon be removed as Minister and returned to his business. No mercy for the man who made OSUN workers suffer btween 2014 and 2018.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by lapo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islie:
Officials say Mr Aregbesola could has travelled on Sunday for the event slated for Monday but chose to leave on the eve of the state’s governorship election “for some obvious reasons”.

He invited trouble and he's enmeshed in it.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/542981-exclusive-aregbesola-jets-out-of-nigeria-boycotts-osun-governorship-election.html
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Was he not the Leader of the party when he was governor? Would he have brooked the nonsense he was trying to feed Oyetola with then? Very soon, he will have to make Abuja his permanent home, because Osun and Lagos will be too hot for him. You were governor for eight years and now you're a minister; was Nigeria created for you alone?
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by NwokoloOwa: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islie:

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by NwokoloOwa: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aregbesola should go and sit down.

Islie:

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tolexander:
Aregbesola has no political relevance again in the state.

Anyway, I don’t see how Oyetola can win this election unless the trick done in 2018 is repeated.

Some people are saying no trick was done that apc won the election very fairly undecided
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
this boy
ThatFairGuy1:
God bless my Leader and Political mentor.

We're fully with you

Aregbesola is fighting no one, he's just standing on what's right. Check this link

https://punchng.com/oyetola-vs-adeleke-aregbesolas-faction-declares-stand/

And note, Aregbesola is not just one person, if you know numbers of APC who are not voting today (they're nonchalant to the election), you'll agree with me.

Forget those who spew rubbish online.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Brendaniel:
He knows they will lose...

For me, any other party can win except for APC, anything to stop the evil party...

Na wa for you o. From Anambra you wan kill yourself for Osun matter! Your own load no bend you neck reach you wan add Yoruba own join. E be like say bitterness don chop your liver finish!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Solababa91(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
If Aregbe wanted to be a Godfather, who then is Tinubu? Or what course is Tinubu fighting for? Both are guilty as charged.
BIZNess123:
tongue
Aregbe is a failure..
He wanted to be a Godfather but failed woefully.....

Tinubu we know..in him we stand gidibga...

Meanwhile I can bet my Left balls that obi will be president of the Federal online republic of Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Chief Aturota, long time
chiefolododo:
this boy
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by sultry69(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omihanifa:
Aregbesola should just give up. He can’t win this fight. He should know better since he was once an insider
Yes,Aregbe can never win as you said, but Oyetola is very senseless person, if Ilesha people voted against him today overwhelmingly,that was the end of him in Abere and he should blame himself for his arrogance.

"Kadobale fun arara,iyen oni kamaga".He is the one seeking for second term, not Aregbe, why can't you beg him even for the sake of today's only,after today,you can continue fighting him.
Meanwhile,Ilesha which happened to be the home town of Aregbe has the largest votes capacity in Osun
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by dannyville2(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
BIZNess123:
tongue
Aregbe is a failure..
He wanted to be a Godfather but failed woefully.....

Tinubu we know..in him we stand gidibga...

Meanwhile I can bet my Left balls that obi will be president of the Federal online republic of Nigeria..

Don’t derail sir. The post is clearly About Aregbe. Don’t involve Obi
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Tolexander: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Some people are saying no trick was done that apc won the election very fairly undecided
perhaps head is paining them
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by ponishah: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omihanifa:
Aregbesola should just give up. He can’t win this fight. He should know better since he was once an insider
and who are you please...?
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by 4gunners(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
God bless my Leader and Political mentor.

We're fully with you

Aregbesola is fighting no one, he's just standing on what's right. Check this link

https://punchng.com/oyetola-vs-adeleke-aregbesolas-faction-declares-stand/

And note, Aregbesola is not just one person, if you know numbers of APC who are not voting today (they're nonchalant towards the election), you'll agree with me.

Forget those who spew rubbish online.
grin grin grin Aregbesola is more of a liability than asset to the governor. As it stands today, Aregbesola doesn’t have any political relevance in Osun. The sight of Aregbe by anyone in Osun will incite voting against the present governor. While Oyetola is trying to right the wrong he did, he was busy shouting “legacy”. Aregbe was a course to Osun. So many unpopular policies that he enacted during his regime. He should test his popularity by contesting for any position in Osun State. Well, his ministerial term is winding down, we will know how relevant he is then.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omihanifa:

Who never know Wetin Dey play dey give advice, you know the story? No one of us know, allow them to be, nobody have monopoly of been Oga or been themselves.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by 4gunners(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
ejimatic:
. He is politically irrelevant in Osun. He will soon be removed as Minister and returned to his business. No mercy for the man who made OSUN workers suffer btween 2014 and 2018.
Thank you. The man is very wicked. Only an outsider can be deceived to think Aregbesola is fighting a good course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Olastep1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC is losing this election big time. No more inconclusive election
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
You know NOTHING.

The results I'm seeing from Oshogbo shows the lack of Aregbesola in Oyetola second term.

Aregbesola never and will ever lost Oshogbo Even ilesha is not as sure as Oshogbo.

I won't argue with you
4gunners:
grin grin grin Aregbesola is more of a liability than asset to the governor. As it stands today, Aregbesola doesn’t have any political relevance in Osun. The sight of Aregbe by anyone in Osun will incite voting against the present governor. While Oyetola is trying to right the wrong he did, he was busy shouting “legacy”. Aregbe was a course to Osun. So many unpopular policies that he enacted during his regime. He should test his popularity by contesting for any position in Osun State. Well, his ministerial term is winding down, we will know how relevant he is then.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by kacheezy: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Look at a man that should be contemplating resignation, given the prison break in a maximum security prison in ABUJA..this country is mad.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by ridbell01(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Only a novice in osun politics will say Aregbe has not value in Osun
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aregbesola destroying himself....bare faced and face down....
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by 4gunners(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You know NOTHING.

The results I'm seeing from Oshogbo shows the lack of Aregbesola in Oyetola second term.

Aregbesola never and will ever lost Oshogbo Even ilesha is not as sure as Oshogbo.

I won't argue with you
You say lack of Aregbesola grin grin Do you stay in Osun State or your opinions are just based on hearsay’s. Aregbe is not popular, I repeat he isn’t popular and cannot influence anything.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by Ppp1p: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
I think say na only IPOBians dey boycott elections.??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Disqualifies 12 Kogi Governorship Aspirants (Full List) / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.