Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter (506 Views)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter by tiwaz(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
One of the voters in the ongoing Osun State gubernatorial poll has revealed he shunned vote-buying even after a party delegate at his voting center offered him money to vote for their candidate.

A Twitter user identified as Oluwaferanmi has shared a screenshot of how he cast his vote in today's Osun state Governorship election.

The Twitter user who mentioned Davido in his tweet stated that he was offered #7000 in Ikire Osun State and he collected it and voted for the PDP Guber candidate.

Read His Tweets Below:-

@davido they offered me 7K In Ikire Osun State and I collected their money and still vote for Imole.

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/osun-2023-they-offered-me-7k-i-collected-their-money-still-voted-for-my-choice-candidate-twitter-user-photo/

Re: They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter by belente(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Very good

1 Like

Re: They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter by Cheasystickylov: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nice job
Re: They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter by DaniDani(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Collect back the money they looted from you and vote your candidate.
Re: They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter by ThatFairGuy1: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Such a disgrace.

How can someone vote Adeleke or they've not access him through interviews and debate

How
Re: They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter by boyfrank: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wisdom. Been smart is not that difficult.

1 Like

Re: They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter by ExplorerReturns(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good. Nigerians will collect APC and PDP money and still vote the people's choice, peter obi.
Re: They Offered Me 7K, I Collected Their Money & Still Voted For Imole - Voter by superCleanworks(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
so why is he craving davido's attention if he actually did it for his own future and based on his own conscience?

(1) (Reply)

Can The Bishop Of Enugu Ungag Father Mbaka? Please / APC Hoodlums Attack Osun State Commissioner's House For Failing To ‘Settle’ Them / I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.