Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) (281863 Views)

INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Owologbo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Subsidywise20:

In 1979, Balarabe Musa of the PRP won Kaduna governorship. State Assembly was dominated by NPN members.

Guess what they did to him two years later....

whatever they did to him, if it's not for the betterment of the state; then, shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Okobola146: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Osun state is full of illiterates, that makes them susceptible to manipulations and vote buying

What's happening to our culture, Visitors no longer give children money again ?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by TruthSocialAPP: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Asiwaju is part of the current evil APC party. He will never smell that seat.
Astrid4:

Exactly, but labour is not winning no fvckin state in south west ,that's just the truth, SW is already swing state between asiwaju and atiku.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Vistra40: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
deeva2:

Nothing is shocking in Osun election..Those who understands naija politics beyonds social media already kn that Osun is has always been a battle field for APC and PDP..You shud be concerned Abt ur Obituary because his presence in Osun is a waste for Lasun and a reflection on the general election.

Self consolation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by GeneralPula: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Astrid4:

Tinubu has much enemies than allies in the south west, the next election will come as a big shock to BAT, cos he might be having more vote in the north than the entire south west, Ibadan will likely retire him from politics come February

Kindly mention some of those enemies..

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Pharmmaqp: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
deeva2:

Labourer wut get more than 20% in any south west states.. They wut get up to 15% in any northern states..

That's your wish.

And it only ends there.

Wait till campaign starts.. then you can judge

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by TheOldGods: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
majamajic:

These APC/PDP votes u see now , them go turn to LP during presidential election . We are wise , most Obidients voted PDP in this very election

Like in Anambra , we always vote APGA during Governorship and PDP during presidential

Osun go vote PDP in this election and LP during presidential , people don tire of these old politicians
I wonder oo, as if Peter obi is the one on the ballot. If the guy on LP im osun is not credible, how is it obis fault? I am very happy that PDP is defeating an incumbent. This is good news for us, it shows it will be hard to rig this election. APC has already lost 2023 presidential election. The election is between obi and Atiku, I will vote obi, but if atiku wins, I will still be happy, because now, atiku can rule just 4 years and finally all the parties will zone to the south as all the north has gone. And obi can come out again and clear the records, if he looses next year.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by OgaTheTop2: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
majamajic:

Voting LP in Osun is waste of vote

We are wise and Obidients , we can't vote LP massively in Osun

Wait til presidential election
Correct! Go get three chilled big bottles of Odeku! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Winningbot: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
ponishah:

It is good you observe, everything is not quarrel .
In the presidential election, in Osun state, the result for Labour party will look like what it will get from this guba election.
It is better we all start thinking of plan B, it is a choice between PDP and APC, and instead of helping APC by voting for LP, IT WILL SERVE US BETTER TO GIVE THE VOTE TO PDP. It is an option worth risking, or else you are helping apc to win.

It is the reality, nigeria is too tribal, religious, corrupt uncivilized for the type of political upset you visualize.
I am OBIdient, but I am fanatically ANTI-APC , so I've got to be seriously ATIKUlated to stop the continuous massacre of Nigerians by the apc
keep decieving yourself.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Godoverevery: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ventura1:
Going by the result released so far on INEC result portal, Adeleke is on his way to the government house.
With barely 60k vote counted

Do you no the total vote we looking at bro.....we talking about 400k in total ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by deeva2: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
UptownVibes:
Seems you think Obi is suffering. If I was even Obi or what they call him.. I will just continue my business and watch PDP and APC deal with you guys in the coming years. And if their policies aren't favourable for my business, I move to a better country.. Una go just dey cap rubbish ,religion and tribe cloud una brains.. Na wah o

Obi is just being overrated just like buhari in 2015..

I'm voting individual not a party.

Tinubu legacies and achievement I know.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Where is Labourer Party? Dem dey labour for life no?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by JEWELofHELL: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ward 7, PU 3, Eweta, Ikirun.

PDP: 319
APC: 269

#OsunDecides #OsunDecides2022

8 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Electrochemistry(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Whatever will boot APC out of power is highly welcomed.

Ever so happy for Osun state; they made my day. Only a better Nigeria is what we need, no compromise!
Let's the new Nigeria begin from here; personality, not party, is the way to go.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by CEOKmotors: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Electrochemistry:
Whatever will boot APC out of power is highly welcomed

Most of dis tinubu urchins no understand say, people will do anything to boot dem out of power because of d calamity (Buhari) dey brought to Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Winningbot: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
TheOldGods:
I wonder oo, as if Peter obi is the one on the ballot. If the guy on LP im osun is not credible, how is it obis fault? I am very happy that PDP is defeating an incumbent. This is good news for us, it shows it will be hard to rig this election. APC has already lost 2023 presidential election. The election is between obi and Atiku, I will vote obi, but if atiku wins, I will still be happy, because now, atiku can rule just 4 years and finally all the parties will zone to the south as all the north has gone. And obi can come out again and clear the records, if he looses next year.
how does Atiku have 4 years to rule if he wins?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Uteghe(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
angry cool With the support of the great Peter Obi,I see labour party winning Osun.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by UptownVibes(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
deeva2:

Obi is just being overrated just like buhari in 2015..

I'm voting individual not a party.

Tinubu legacies and achievement I know.
Now you know buhari was overrated ,right? Did you vote him or not?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by saintkeppy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Officialgarri:
why are you selecting the units where PDP won?
As far as we know, APC is in early lead.

I don't want to ruin the thread by posting the real results

You can post your own results on ground, let the people know, but tell Tinubu cousin from Iragbiji, H.E Oyetola to start preparing his congratulatory/handover notes to the incoming Governor, Senator Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Okobola146: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
GeneralPula:

Kindly mention some of those enemies..
me, my family, friends, neighbours and colleagues both dead and alive

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by pacesetting: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
He knows the bulk of his votes will come from the North. That is why he picked a Northern Muslim as his VP.

But that has already started backfiring. As it stands, he is losing more votes from Christians in South West, North Central, and North East.
Astrid4:

Tinubu has much enemies than allies in the south west, the next election will come as a big shock to BAT, cos he might be having more vote in the north than the entire south west, Ibadan will likely retire him from politics come February

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Vistra40: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
lansile:
Where is Labourer Party? Dem dey labour for life no?

Why not worry about your impending loss? For a political juggernaut to be losing in a very key state where his cousin is the sitting governor is shameful.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by ponishah: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Winningbot:
keep decieving yourself.
How?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by deeva2: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pharmmaqp:

That's your wish.

And it only ends there.

Wait till campaign starts.. then you can judge

You are still a baby in naija politics if u think campaign never start.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by OgaTheTop2: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Unfortunately Oyetola has lost.

I salut Engr Dr Iyiola Omisore PhD. He took care of his Ife Constituency. Osun people will suffer under Ade de Dancer. Very soon, we will start ejecting then from Lagos. Let everybody go to his father's village.
Gbenu soun! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Pharmmaqp: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I'm expecting PDP to win Osun next year too....APC would be second, LP nowhere....unless Obi and you and all his supporters do some hard work...

When BAT and Atiku work for 24 yours, you do 48 hours.

Exactly bro.

We never said it'd be easy.

And there's no guarantee peter obi might win.

But be rest assured that we fought for a candidate and not the party.

That's what I promise to tell my kids

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by DeleTaller: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bendeco02:

Face your main rival/opponent PDP (Adeleke) and stop mentioning LP.

Peter Obi is not contesting for Osun Governor.

If you are a spoke person for LP then there is need for you to be sacked. Are you saying Obi only went to Osun to appear on stage? Ekiti and Osun supposed to be Obi signal to victory. If you can win a local government then how will you win the country? What a waste of time and may we never Labour in vain

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by tope777(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is just the beginning.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Astrid4(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
ppogba:

Please name the enemies.

In the meantime,.I will.help.you with Bode George,. Jimi Agbaje and Fayose.

Please name. I want to learn from you sir..

Politics in south west has evolved pass the sentiment, once a stronghold is supporting a particular then the whole state or local govt will be supporting that particular person, no that has changed the enemy of BAT are the people now, oyo people showed APC pepper last election, that sitting governor couldn't win his senatorial election, state like oyo will regard vote accord than APC, osun is following suite, asiwaju has always tried to keep osun in his pocket, now the people are fighting back now and it obviously he's losing this one, coupled with the Muslim-muslim ticket, asiwaju will find it hard to get that bulk vote from south west 2023, from all indications atiku will likely to win, even the so called south east that are Obi-dient, atiku will still get fair share of vote in this state, not to talk of south south they're Pdp bloods

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by jogojogo: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
PDP is taking over Osun.
The people of Osun reject Oyetola

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by jrusky(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pls where is Labour 25% of all the votes? Kikikiki I te una say una go gather come beg me las kas as I promised to retire Amaechi ad I retired him same way I will retired from humiliation waiting for him in other states.

I'm waiting for final result wan give some gun brandishing mofo anuofia some wotowoto.

Tell Obi to better go back to APGA orelse.....na exile hin go use the remaining time left for him as a living soul.

Can't wait for final result......
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by TheOldGods: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Winningbot:
how does Atiku have 4 years to rule if he wins?
it's in the new electoral law, if you were one time deputy, then you only have 4 years. Go check it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (76) (Reply)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.