Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) (281413 Views)

INEC Declares PDP's Adeleke Winner Of Osun Governorship Election 2022 / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by deeva2: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
paradigmshift:
am from Edo state,, so u played urself .. y'all can't sleep without mentioning Igbos, foolishness

Read through our argument..I never said that u are igbo so be calming down.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by onomeabuja: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
McBishop2020:

Anambra 2023
APGA = State and National Assemblies
LP = Presidential

Enugu:
State and National Assemblies = Any party
Presidential = LP

Abia:
Presidential = LP

Ebonyi:
Presidential = LP

Imo:
Presidential = LP

Many states will look like this.
Oga u lied grin
Deltans are too wise for this ur analysis!!!
Delta is PDP & PRESIDENTIAL it's still PDP
CHECK MY NAME SIR....
A WELL BORN DELTAN MAN WHOM HAS LIVED IN THE NORTH FOR OVER 20YRS & WHOM HAS A WELL FOUNDATION IN DELTA STATE.
I DNT PULL PEOPLE DOWN SO, LABOUR PARTY HAS WORK TO DO SIR...
DEFEATING PDP IS HUGE TASK THANK U.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by fergie001: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Wande22(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ventura1:
You are accessing the wrong platform, over 3000 result uploaded now
how You access am I mean the portal/site
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by yahoosurepass(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
ifihearam:

Keep foolish and deceiving yourselves lol...If Obi gets 1m votes make i kpeme

You go kpeme in Jesus name.. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Funkybabee(f): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Astrid4:

Wow same polling unit cheesy

Wow cool shocked
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by NwaIdeato: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

You don't care about Guber election?

Are the contestants for various positions in LP not the one to mobilize grassroots voters?
The beauty of Nigerian election is that guber elections and general elections are polar opposite in many cases, some of the people who are voting for PDP or APC in Osun might vote Labor party at General election, in Anambra right now majority will vote APGA at guber level, but will vote massively for Obi's LP party in general election...the same applies for various states.

I'll only begin to worry if Obi struggles with grassroot voters in his strongholds of SE, SS and Christian North...the SW was never Obi's stronghold even if he spoke Yoruba like a typical Ibadan man...we just need significant votes in Lagos and we're good, the other states don't matter to us (wirh due respect to them).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Astrid4(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Doyou2019:

Over 1000 PUs. That's what. Can't blame a man who would rather wait until the fat lady sings na, can we

600PU+ now with a margin of 10k so far

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by WarriAproko: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
The Dancing Governor...
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by jrusky(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Winningbot:
alright. You've made your choice ...na only one vote you get grin grin

Yes bro.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by helinues: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
NwaIdeato:

The beauty of Nigerian election is that guber elections and general elections are polar opposite in many cases, some of the people who are voting for PDP or APC in Osun might vote Labor party at General election, in Anambra right now majority will vote APGA at guber level, but will vote massively for Obi's LP party in general election...the same applies for various states.

I'll only begin to worry if Obi struggles with grassroot voters in his strongholds of SE, SS and Christian North...the SW was never Obi's stronghold even if he spoke Yoruba like a typical Ibadan man...we just need significant votes in Lagos and we're good, the other states don't matter to us (wirh due respect to them).

Then we can say most of Obi's supporters are noob on politics.

How would the LP get motivated of they don't win governor, senate and house of reps election?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by WarriAproko: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
onomeabuja:

Oga u lied grin
CHECK MY NAME SIR....
A WELL BORN DELTAN MAN WHOM HAS LIVED IN THE NORTH FOR OVER 20YRS & WHOM HAS A WELL FOUNDATION IN DELTA STATE.
not of recent.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by GeneralPula: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okobola146:
me, my family, friends, neighbours and colleagues both dead and alive

Goodluck to you all

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by ifihearam: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
yahoosurepass:

You go kpeme in Jesus name.. Amen

And if una lose you and your generation go kpeme

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by deeva2: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
coputa:
Politics is a game of interest.You don't need to see the wind to be aware of it existence.

That game of interest still resolves around political affiliation, region/ethnicity, religion and self interest.. which are part and percel of naija politics.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by DispatcherLagos: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
So like this now, Davido don get unrestricted access to govt house?

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Doyou2019: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Astrid4:

Wow!!!
By the way, anyone seen Okorobufo today
He needs to say something about the vawulence going on in Osun right now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by helinues: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Astrid4:

Hope this election won't be like the last one.

Isale lobo wa

grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by sportskid(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
onomeabuja:

Oga u lied grin
CHECK MY NAME SIR....

We go shock you, when we vote for Obi enmasse.....#Obidient

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Astrid4(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Isale lobo wa

grin

This one is done and dusted.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by helinues: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Astrid4:

This one is done and dusted.

Toh
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by DispatcherLagos: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

You don't care about Guber election?

Are the contestants for various positions in LP not the one to mobilize grassroots voters?
If the results you're seeing are not good enough to make you hide your face in shame, I doubt if anything in life will ever do that.

E remain that vulture griller

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Presidential1: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

This one even Registered yesterday because of me

Hahahaha

You can't bully or emotionally blackmail anyone

Rule 20
Violated

You don't know that rule 20... Olodo cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by obi58: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Isale lobo wa

grin

Bros!!! You dey here? grin

How market? grin

Wetin happen to APC for Osun even with the presence of Jagaban? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by helinues: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
obi58:

Bros!!! You dey here? grin

How market? grin

Wetin happen to APC for Osun even with the presence of Jagaban? grin grin

Market dey good oo.

But the results are yet to be announced now by INeC

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by helinues: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

If the results you're seeing are not good enough to make you hide your face in shame, I doubt if anything in life will ever do that.

E remain that vulture griller

As you can see how I have been carrying the Osun election for head like Gala
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Tetrahedron: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin grin
The way APC dealt with Nigerians, Nigerians will deal with the demonic party in the language they understand!
Drugnubu nemesis finally catching up to him.

Emi lokan will end up being the harbinger of Nigeria’s disintegration!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by OsunOriginal: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
#OsunDecides: AUTHENTIC RESULT
MARKET SQUARE, EGBEDA OKO
Ward: AWALA I
Lga: ISOKAN
ADP: 3
APC: 143
APM: 1
PDP: 48
#OsunDecides2022
FOLLOW LIVE: /3O6QU0B
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Arysexy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
ifihearam:

Keep foolish and deceiving yourselves lol...If Obi gets 1m votes make i kpeme

Amen. So shall it be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by Arysexy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Greenscientist:

Osun is a Muslim dominated state.

What statistics do you have?

Ede is Muslim dominated, Oshogbo, Ife, Ijesha etc are not

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by ichommy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Youth......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by oluwizard(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
In 2023

LP and PDP ate going to share PDP votes.
If obi decide to step down today for tinubu the obi surporter we still vote for PDP.
In south west every family have both religion in there family.
Just like tinubu family he is a Muslim and his wife is a pastor ( she was ordained many years after marriage) voting for obi by you guys is an advantage for APC. Northerners listening to there leaders and majority of them are APC members.

I would have love to vote obi but the online warriors are campaign against him indirectly.
May the obidient go divide PDP south east is PDP state since 1999 and
Asiwaju all the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (76) (Reply)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.