Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why You Might Want To Read This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Might Want To Read This (168 Views)

One Day All The Diaspora Governments Might Want To Send All Africans Back Home / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Few Things Sickle Cell Warriors Might Want To Stay Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Might Want To Read This by Samueladediran(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Do you know that a low CRS score can shatter your dreams of relocating to Canada?

The CRS score is calculated based on your age, education, job, English test results etc

If You Interested in Living and Working Permanently in Canada?

Why not send me a message on WhatsApp via

Re: Why You Might Want To Read This by Samueladediran(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Do you have your heart set on going to Canada to live and work permanently?

Have you been in the express entry pool for so long and you've not gotten an invitation to apply?

are you not able to meet high scores for the express entry?

Has any agent taken money from you promising to get you a job in Canada and then you cannot hear from the agent any more?

are you interested in living and working permanently in Canada, or going to school in Canada and looking for ways to get funding?

Do you know that the best route in relocating to Canada as a resident is through the study route?

I have many information on this and willing to give for free if your goal is to be in Canada before the end of this year.

Then all you have to do is to WhatsApp me on 08161679049

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo's Traditional Wedding Video / Just Yesterday Morning: Phyna And Amaka Engaged In An Intense Argument / AWS Training In Bangalore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.