Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

This Is The Best Time To Bank $200-$1000 From Amazon Kdp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Best Time To Bank $200-$1000 From Amazon Kdp (274 Views)

This Is How I Make More Than $1000 From My Social Media Account In Nigeria / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best Time To Bank $200-$1000 From Amazon Kdp by GODOFMERCY123: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ever since i have been talking about Amazon KDP for smartphone, I have been receiving alot of good news coupled with dozens of questions in my DMs.

So to save us the stress, i compiled some of the Frequently Asked Questions.

So here are commonly asked questions about Amazon KDP for smartphone��

1. Do I need to refer to earn?

NO..No need for referrals to earn. No need to bring two people that'll bring two people.

2. Will you mentor me if I get started?

YES. Once you get started, you will be given access to my WhatsApp and Telegram support groups.

Apart from the main mentorship you will be getting from the facilitator.

3. Do I have to post my books on social media?

No need to market your books on social media to attract buyers. Amazon has over 300 million audience.

4. Do I have to run ads?

NO. No need to run ads.

But you can scale up by running amazon ads. But that is not my focus for starters. The money you

5. How do I earn?

This is relative. What I believe you should focus on is How fast can I start publishing?

When Aiye started KDP,
he stayed from 12am to 7am Learning how to publish, and he published his first book. That book started selling in 2 days time and went to selling up to $90. It is still not his highest earning book tho.

So, to answer this question, *you can start earning by publishing.

6. How do I get paid?

Your money will be sent to your US account straight.

And you may wish to withdraw to your Nigerian bank account or a domiciliary account to withdraw as cash and change it in black market (highly recommended).

But with the method I will be showing you, you may not need black market.

7. I don't have a Laptop, can I do it with my phone?

WhatsApp or call me here: 08142962812

IN MARCH 2022, AIYEJINNA CREATED A COMPLETE METHOD THAT MAKES IT EASY TO REPLICATE AMAZON KDP ON PHONE FROM SCRATCH TO FINISH.

Many Loved him for that. And I bet you do already. So, YES, you can do it with your Android phones.

#copied
Happy Earnings���

Re: This Is The Best Time To Bank $200-$1000 From Amazon Kdp by Goldencheese(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
How much?
GODOFMERCY123:
Ever since i have been talking about Amazon KDP for smartphone, I have been receiving alot of good news coupled with dozens of questions in my DMs.

So to save us the stress, i compiled some of the Frequently Asked Questions.

So here are commonly asked questions about Amazon KDP for smartphone��

1. Do I need to refer to earn?

NO..No need for referrals to earn. No need to bring two people that'll bring two people.

2. Will you mentor me if I get started?

YES. Once you get started, you will be given access to my WhatsApp and Telegram support groups.

Apart from the main mentorship you will be getting from the facilitator.

3. Do I have to post my books on social media?

No need to market your books on social media to attract buyers. Amazon has over 300 million audience.

4. Do I have to run ads?

NO. No need to run ads.

But you can scale up by running amazon ads. But that is not my focus for starters. The money you

5. How do I earn?

This is relative. What I believe you should focus on is How fast can I start publishing?

When Aiye started KDP,
he stayed from 12am to 7am Learning how to publish, and he published his first book. That book started selling in 2 days time and went to selling up to $90. It is still not his highest earning book tho.

So, to answer this question, *you can start earning by publishing.

6. How do I get paid?

Your money will be sent to your US account straight.

And you may wish to withdraw to your Nigerian bank account or a domiciliary account to withdraw as cash and change it in black market (highly recommended).

But with the method I will be showing you, you may not need black market.

7. I don't have a Laptop, can I do it with my phone?

IN MARCH 2022, AIYEJINNA CREATED A COMPLETE METHOD THAT MAKES IT EASY TO REPLICATE AMAZON KDP ON PHONE FROM SCRATCH TO FINISH.

Many Loved him for that. And I bet you do already. So, YES, you can do it with your Android phones.

#copied
Happy Earnings���

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Unveils ‘new NNPC’ Ltd, Now A Commercial Oil Company. / Sign Up ND Start Earning Without Investing A Dime / The Transparent Electric Furnace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.