Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America (1404 Views)

Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? / How To Process Death Benefits In Nigeria / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by toutefois: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Me:
I live in Canada and work a very comfortable six-figure job in tech. Nigerian, never married. Speak three foreign languages including French (the language of romance) and graduated summa cum laude from one of the top 20 schools in the world. I’m smart.

Looking for:
Friends with benefit in this cold country. Should be female (I’m not gay, please. Gays, stay away!!!!). Be well-spoken and intelligent, and have a job. Be able to carry on a good conversation. Don’t be ugly. Be a resident of Canada, the United States, or Mexico. In other words, live in North America. I’ll pay for your flight from any location in North America.
It’s okay if you want to start as friends first. Send me an email. No video calls. We’ll talk until you are comfortable with coming over. Strictly friends with benefits. I live in a clean 1-bed apartment with all necessities. I have Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Crave etc. I think I have them all. We can watch any movies and chill. I’ll provide you fine dining and hopefully we can have an enriching conversation about life, literature, and Ernest Hemingway. I cook very well and we can do home dining, if that’s your taste. If we develop deep enough connection, we can consider vacationing somewhere in North America and I’ll assume the costs. Did I mention I speak French? Expect to be serenaded in the world’s language of romance.

toutefois at mail.com
Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by TenOverTen111(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
You no get problem

1 Like

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by ValCon888: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
From email to coming over.
No video calls. How can one ascertain you're who you say you are?
Oga, I put it to you you're a scammer.
Prove me wrong.

12 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Jeon(f): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
Even Buhari bow down for you..

4 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by tiger28: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Desperation of the 10th degree!!!

Idiots everywhere!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Mindlog: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
No video call..... scammer on the beat. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by baby124: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is family section. Go to romance section if you are just looking for sex. This place is for people looking for marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by ecolime(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
No Lady to ask out in the whole of Canada? Summa cum laude ko.. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by CHoccolaTE: 3:27am On Jul 17, 2022
This is the second time this week I am seeing this type of thread on Nairaland.

You people starting the thread really think an intelligent, beautiful women that is versed in world politics and literature, Ernest Hemingway etc will be so starved of attention and will want to sleep with some random konji challenged guy?
grin

Good luck on your search.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by onegig(m): 3:32am On Jul 17, 2022
The stupidity in this thread is the Netflix , hulu for me. Like $20 subscription na im you dey carey for head.

If anything. That shows you this person is as fake as anything.

You want a lady in North America to fall for Netflix and Hulu? French?

Guy go rewrite your scam script. This one no work.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 17, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by wunmi590(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
TenOverTen111:
You no get problem

grin

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
What is this new trend of wanting free nacks without commitment? Abi it's not a new trend? undecided

Iniquity upon iniquity.

Op, geddifok angry

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by ChimasGirl(f): 4:29am On Jul 21, 2022
You forgot to mention that you're humble too.
Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by etrange: 4:46am On Jul 21, 2022
I find it funny when Nigerians go about insulting Nigerian girls only to turn around and start seeking the same Nigerian girls abroad.

OP, you want a friend with benefits and you're listing all these requirements? You think a lady that has all these in North America will go looking for your one bedroom ass to sleep with? You even described some sort of emotional connection and yet you call it FWB. You obviously need a girlfriend but do not have the courage to commit. Unfortunately, no lady with all these requirements will leave her rosy life to fix you.

You're in Canada, everything you say you have is common. Many tech guys in Canada earn 6 figures. Many of them live in good apartments and even have their own cars. Canada is a country of immigrants, so many people speak multiple languages. French is an official language in Canada, so it ain't special. You don't really stand out in any way at all in Canada. You know that and that's why you ran to Nairaland where people might perceive you as rich. Unfortunately, the people you're trying to entice aren't "poor Nigerians" but NA resident's like you who know what's up. Snap out of your low self esteem, go out and meet people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Acidosis(m): 4:56am On Jul 21, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
This is the second time this week I am seeing this type of thread on Nairaland.

You people starting the thread really think an intelligent, beautiful women that is versed in world politics and literature, Ernest Hemingway etc will be so starved of attention and will want to sleep with some random konji challenged guy?
grin

Good luck on your search.

He is a scammer.

5 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2022
toutefois:
Me:
I live in Canada and work a very comfortable six-figure job in tech. Nigerian, never married. Speak three foreign languages including French (the language of romance) and graduated summa cum laude from one of the top 20 schools in the world. I’m smart.

Looking for:
Friends with benefit in this cold country. Should be female (I’m not gay, please. Gays, stay away!!!!). Be well-spoken and intelligent, and have a job. Be able to carry on a good conversation. Don’t be ugly. Be a resident of Canada, the United States, or Mexico. In other words, live in North America. I’ll pay for your flight from any location in North America.
It’s okay if you want to start as friends first. Send me an email. No video calls. We’ll talk until you are comfortable with coming over. Strictly friends with benefits. I live in a clean 1-bed apartment with all necessities. I have Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Crave, Amazon Prime, etc. I think I have them all. We can watch any movies and chill. I’ll provide you fine dining and hopefully we can have an enriching conversation about life, literature, and Ernest Hemingway. I cook very well and we can do home dining, if that’s your taste. If we develop deep enough connection, we can consider vacationing somewhere in North America and I’ll assume the costs. Did I mention I speak French? Expect to be serenaded in the world’s language of romance.

toutefois at mail.com

There is Bumble.com for this, that's where you meet professionals interested in having conversations with you. There is also Badoo which more of a hookup culture app.

Why are you earning six-figures in CAD and cannot find yourself someone to hangout with?

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by cococandy(f): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2022
If true, then it sounds unrealistic. Good luck
toutefois:
Me:

Looking for:
It’s okay if you want to start as friends first. Send me an email. No video calls. We’ll talk until you are comfortable with coming over. Strictly friends with benefits. I live in a clean 1-bed apartment with all necessities. I have Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Crave, Amazon Prime, etc. I think I have them all. We can watch any movies and chill. I’ll provide you fine dining and hopefully we can have an enriching conversation about life, literature, and Ernest Hemingway. I cook very well and we can do home dining, if that’s your taste. If we develop deep enough connection, we can consider vacationing somewhere in North America and I’ll assume the costs. Did I mention I speak French? Expect to be serenaded in the world’s language of romance.

toutefois at mail.com
Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by cococandy(f): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Ishilove:
What is this new trend of wanting free nacks without commitment? Abi it's not a new trend? undecided

Iniquity upon iniquity.

Op, geddifok angry

The other guy wanted even more.
Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Richy4(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Abi dey no get eHarmony for Canada?... since finance is not the problem, use the flight money and register on that website...
U will find like-minded professionals/ people on that website..at least it's 70% safe embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by crackhaus: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2022
toutefois:
Me:

Looking for:

toutefois at mail.com
Wrong platform.

Try dating apps that cater to your locale, you'll definitely matchup with one or two women who are as crazy as you.

5 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by crackhaus: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Ishilove:
What is this new trend of wanting free nacks without commitment Abi it's not a new trend? undecided

Iniquity upon iniquity.

Op, geddifok angry
It's not a new trend.

Quite common if we're being honest.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by CHoccolaTE: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Acidosis:

He is a scammer.

Yes, the no video calls part is suspicious. From emails to physical meeting bawo?

1 Like

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Acidosis(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Yes, the no video calls part is suspicious. From emails to physical meeting bawo?

The physical meeting will never happen. From email to wire wire. The idea is to secure the lady's trust and get her to transfer funds.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by CHoccolaTE: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Acidosis:

The physical meeting will never happen. From email to wire wire. The idea is to secure the lady's trust and get her to transfer funds.
What intelligent woman would send money to a person she has never seen? I can understand foolish women falling for it, not the intelligent, well read women Op is looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Farfalla(f): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
It's the Netflix, Disney+, Hulu and Amazon Prime for me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by toutefois: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
etrange:
I find it funny when Nigerians go about insulting Nigerian girls only to turn around and start seeking the same Nigerian girls abroad.

OP, you want a friend with benefits and you're listing all these requirements? You think a lady that has all these in North America will go looking for your one bedroom ass to sleep with? You even described some sort of emotional connection and yet you call it FWB. You obviously need a girlfriend but do not have the courage to commit. Unfortunately, no lady with all these requirements will leave her rosy life to fix you.

You're in Canada, everything you say you have is common. Many tech guys in Canada earn 6 figures. Many of them live in good apartments and even have their own cars. Canada is a country of immigrants, so many people speak multiple languages. French is an official language in Canada, so it ain't special. You don't really stand out in any way at all in Canada. You know that and that's why you ran to Nairaland where people might perceive you as rich. Unfortunately, the people you're trying to entice aren't "poor Nigerians" but NA resident's like you who know what's up. Snap out of your low self esteem, go out and meet people.
Where exactly in my post did you see me first insult Nigerian girls before turning around to start seeking them? Are you sure you can read well enough to comprehend a few sentences or perhaps you need to go back to night school?

And also, how are these requirements any sane and self-respecting lady can't read to understand? I don't see where I'm forcing anyone's hand, or maybe you can show it to me? Apparently, you don't know very much about stating requirements. I'll tell you, don't worry. A man writes something and a lady reads and decides if they are up for it or not. It's actually that simple.

Who cares if many tech guys earn 6 figures? Only very few earn what I earn and I'm not out to prove that to you. From your level of comprehension, you have already shown you won't understand half of it. It's no use going into the details. I stand out in many ways by not only belonging to the less than 17% who are bilingual in the country, but also by having distinguished myself in my tech field. Again, you certainly won't understand this, fluffybrain. Besides, I don't need you to. Those who have sent emails understand enough.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by toutefois: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
ValCon888:
From email to coming over.
No video calls. How can one ascertain you're who you say you are?
Oga, I put it to you you're a scammer.
Prove me wrong.
Oh yeah, lol
Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by etrange: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
toutefois:

Where exactly in my post did you see me first insult Nigerian girls before turning around to start seeking them? Are you sure you can read well enough to comprehend a few sentences or perhaps you need to go back to night school?

And also, how are these requirements any sane and self-respecting lady can't read to understand? I don't see where I'm forcing anyone's hand, or maybe you can show it to me? Apparently, you don't know very much about stating requirements. I'll tell you, don't worry. A man writes something and a lady reads and decides if they are up for it or not. It's actually that simple.

Who cares if many tech guys earn 6 figures? Only very few earn what I earn and I'm not out to prove that to you. From your level of comprehension, you have already shown you won't understand half of it. It's no use going into the details. I stand out in many ways by not only belonging to the less than 17% who are bilingual in the country, but also by having distinguished myself in my tech field. Again, you certainly won't understand this, fluffybrain. Besides, I don't need you to. Those who have sent emails understand enough.

If you had read my post with less emotions, you'd have known the first paragraph wasn't for you.

You have all these and yet you don't have the confidence to walk up to a lady in Canada? You came to NL to seek people you feel you're above? Laughable. I never said you forced anyone. Bringing in force is just your way of beating what was never in contention. If you read my post carefully, you'd see I only stated the obvious fact: there's no motivation for a lady with all these things to fly to you for sex. It's as simple as ABC. Such a lady can easily get sex anytime she wants. Why would she fly to your one bedroom ass? Why would she waste her time giving you that level attention you described above when it's not a relationship? Like I said, there's nothing special about you.

Only a few earn what you earn yet many of them own thier own houses while you live in a one bedroom apartment. If you see tech guys will you stand? More than 20% of the Canadian population speaks French, so it's nothing special oga. I have been speaking French for more than decade myself, so get down your high horse mister. Man up, go out there and speak to people. Don't let inferiority complex lead you into depression.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by toutefois: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
etrange:

If you had read my post with leas emotions, you'd have known the first paragraph wasn't for you.

You have all these and yet you don't have the confidence to walk up to a lady in Canada? You came to NL to seek people you feel you're above? Laughable. I never said you forced anyone. Bringing in force is just your way of beating what was never in contention. If you read my post carefully, you'd see I only stated the obvious fact: there's no motivation for a lady with all these things to fly to you for sex. It's as simple as ABC. Such a lady can easily get sex anytime she wants. Why would she fly to your one bedroom ass? Why would she waste her time giving you that level attention you described above when it's not a relationship? Like I said, there's nothing special about you.

Only a few earn what you earn yet many of them own thier own houses while you live in a one bedroom apartment. If you see tech guys will you stand? More than 20% of the Canadian population speaks French, so it's nothing special oga. I have been speaking French for more than decade myself, so get down your high horse mister. Man up, go out there and speak to people. Don't let inferiority complex lead you into depression.

Lol, fluffybrain does not know I have my own house too. How would you even know since I left it out? But I know better to simply generate income from it and not think that the retard/ed ass that you are
Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by etrange: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
toutefois:

Lol, fluffybrain does not know I have my own house too. How would you even know since I left it out? But I know better to simply generate income from it and not think that the retard/ed ass that you are

Of course, you have mansions. After all, this is NL where anyone can claim to be anything. One thing is for sure, a boastful guy like you would never leave that detail out and talk about a one bedroom apartment instead if that was true.

Anyway, like I said, there's nothing special about you that would make a stable lady with all those stuff you mentioned invest her time and energy in you when it's not a relationship. That's the simple truth. You can keep living in denial or mingle with the cheap hungry women attracted by mediocrity. However, it'll be in your best interest to work on your confidence, go out there and talk to women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America by Nyascobar1414: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
etrange:

Dis girl with long quote.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Some Of The Things Scent Leaves Does In Human Body That You Don't Know / . / Suprise Wedding: How Will You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.