Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House (66100 Views)

Breaking: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola, APC In Tribunal / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by IgweOfNnewi: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

This fool is taking solace in Peter Obi. hahaha. Your party just began their losing streak. February will be the final one
Hope your parents wouldn't be jealous, you are using their names here
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by PoliciaNLand: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Foolishbuhari: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Shut up and cry more like the idiot you are. Tifnubu lost his backyard and you're not ashamed of yourselves! That party APC is dead! 2023 would be the final burial!
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Gandollaar(f): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
As long às Pandora petrified Obidient did not win the election, he is not fit to rule Nigeria because of the toxicity of his followers
Imagine you shamelessly disowning Tinubus cousin Oyetola so early, even when results have not been officially announced grin grin

Verily verily I say unto you, you will disown the old iragbiji sepulchre before 12pm on election day. grin grin
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by newafricanman: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Something somewhere calls for caution oooo. Remember, this is how angry everyone was and how eager we were for Jonathan to leave.....only to call him a here several years later.

Pls, if you know how to pray, pray that God will help us all to choose wisely. The desire for change is one joker that politicians use to manipulate the populace. May God help us!!!!!
�����
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Gandollaar(f): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Shut up and cry more like the idiot you are. Tifnubu lost his backyard and you're not ashamed of yourselves! That party APC is dead! 2023 would be the final burial!
Did you see where he said they don't care about Oyetola.

Tinubus cousin o. Who then will deliver Osun for the agbado crooner? grin
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Gandollaar(f): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
newafricanman:
Something somewhere calls for caution oooo. Remember, this is how angry everyone was and how eager we were for Jonathan to leave.....only to call him a here several years later.

Pls, if you know how to pray, pray that God will help us all to choose wisely. The desire for change is one joker that politicians use to manipulate the populace. May God help us!!!!!
�����
Stop fishing for idiots.

Oyetola is gone for good.
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Foolishbuhari: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Gandollaar:
Did you see where he said they don't care about Oyetola.

Tinubus cousin o. Who then will deliver Osun for the agbado crooner? grin
Him think say we mumu. The werey Wan try deflect on top labour party. People when no dey the competition before.

One thing they don't know is, while PDP and LP may have their differences, being that PO who's apparently the most competent candidate wasn't considered for the ticket, we both share a similar sentiment, which is seeing APC fail! That cult of a party must be routed across Nigeria come 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by DWickedLandLord: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
As long às Pandora petrified Obidient did not win the election, he is not fit to rule Nigeria because of the toxicity of his followers

This one will readily suck an armed robber's dk all in a bid to stay alive.
You disgust me
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Gandollaar(f): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Him think say we mumu. The werey Wan try deflect on top labour party. People when no dey the competition before.

One thing they don't know is, while PDP and LP may have their differences, being that PO who's apparently the most competent candidate wasn't considered for the ticket, we both share a similar sentiment, which is seeing APC fail! That cult of a party must be routed across Nigeria come 2023!
That igweofnnewi pikin cannot pass a sanity test for thinking he can deflect attention from their doom in Osun

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Gandollaar(f): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Igweofnnewi is very high on fermented agbado and cassava. grin
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Lightorder: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
It is finished. Good night all
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by opeldavid: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
The beginning of the down fall of APC. All ma niggars, go out there, pick up your PVC and kick out the misrule of this useless party called APC.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Minjim: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Some Apc members and their relations are selling out in that Government Quarters
If you sell your food and job to the opposition ,what do you gain?

Politics in Nigeria is winner take all.
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Lapilolo: 1:11am On Jul 17, 2022
How I wish the people of Ogun state will do same in the general election. Dapo Abiodun is one big colossal failure at the moment. No road, nothing is working. As for the Presidential election next year Peter Obi and indeed well meaning Nigerians will smile. APC is a devilish Party in all shade.
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by obotematics: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Beauty of democracy,
Let the favourite rule.
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by barafi9089: 3:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Thg

Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by larryUG(m): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Good, Adeleke seems to be the best candidate to checkmate impunity, it is a welcome development so far it is not Igbo Pandora Peter Obi losers party, no place for people calling Nigeria zoo in aso rock
My brother, you are missing the point. It is not about party. If Peter Obi was in ZLP, people will clamour for zlp. Adeleke is the best option for Osun people, that is why he was voted ahead of the LP candidate. If you give me Okezie Ikpeazu and Seyi Makinde, Igbos will still vite seyi makinde ahead of Ikpeazu. It is not about tribe my brother
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by moneyissweet(m): 4:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Keep consoling yourself, you need it now than ever.

But let me remind you that what is important to Nigerians is 2023 presidency and you know who they will all vote for.

IgweOfNnewi:
Good, Adeleke seems to be the best candidate to checkmate impunity, it is a welcome development so far it is not Igbo Pandora Peter Obi losers party, no place for people calling Nigeria zoo in aso rock
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by HRMK: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2022
ELECTION IS ALREADY WON AND LOST!I PITY OSUN PEOPLE THOUGH BCS NEITHER APC NOR PDD IS SOLUTION TO THEIR CHALLENGES!A THIRD FORCE WOULD AV SERVED THEM BETTER!!
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by mofolusho570: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
The end of APC is hereThe end of APC is here...
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by Cromagnon: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2022
darediamond:

Horribly Wrong Forex Policies.

How e take concine you?

Why are you holding cash when you know the cbn governor is a boob?
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by darediamond(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Cromagnon:

How e take concine you?

Why are you holding cash when you know the cbn governor is a boob?
I and other Extremely Wise and Smart Men and Women now needs to source for for dollars outside Nigeria before profit can be made in the Dollar Arbitrage Business which every sane Nigerian ougth to be doing so far the government of the day, do not see any reason why, Basic amenities and Policies that boost economy Profitably for her citizens should be formulated and permanently implemented.

You engaging in Dollar Crypto Propelled Arbitrage is A PURELY LEGAL WAY OF HIJACKING OR TAKING BACK WHAT THE GOVERNMENT HAVE WRONGFULLY TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND I.

Granted, you and are both sons of the land which is entitled to the Natural Resources of the Land. But Alas, they have dubiously used scam policies and yes doctored Constitution to steal everything from us all.

So the only means by which you can take those things back is via Forex.

All the resources are always converted to FOREX which is foreign exchange messured in DOLLARS majorly.

You do hear the word Petro-dollar...

So there you have it.

Simply gather or borrow enough Naira. Buy dollars with your Naira at Bank Rate. Thereafter, sell the Dollar at Black Market Rate to gain Profit.

That profit is not ordinary Bro!!! It represents what you LEGALLY DESRVE TO BE GETTING FROM GOVERNMENT EVERY WEEK AS A CITIZEN Of YOUR COUNTRY.

ALL I AM SAYING, IS TOTALLY TRUE AND KNOWN TO THE GOVERNMENT!!!

Bro, see I am less concerned with who ever becomes Nigeria President in reality. All I want is the restoration of the Non-Anti Dollar Availablity Polices.
Re: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola Inside Osun Govt House by ImaIma1(f): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Chai!

This one is painful o!

You mean even Oyetola’s appointees follow wipe am cord for back?

And they’ve been following him from one campaign ground to another o, hailing him.

Something dey tell me say Na the same thing wey Tinubu and Atiku boys go do them be this grin

They go follow them round the country finish then on Election Day, dem go vote Peter Obi make their life for better grin

Tinubu urchins how you fools dey see results from Osun?

Abeg o! I no wan hear say una jump inside lagoon or drink Rataki o!

Una must dey alive to witness Peter Obi swearing in o!

And if you ask how many votes Labour Party candidate got in Osun, you are bumbling fool.

Oyetola trying to find which of his aides voted against him below grin

@ bolded...oraimo cord for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.