Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. (2167 Views)

Why 2023 Global Terrorism Report Says Nigeria Is Getting Safer / Usman Yusuf: Why 2023 Elections Won’t Hold / Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
The simple reason is that the Buhari he sold to Nigerians failed woefully. If Buhari had performed, Tinubu wouldn't need to campaign, he would easily ride on Buhari's achievement and ask Nigerians to vote him for continuity.

But since the whole 36 States are feeling the pains of Buhari's failure, it would be very difficult for them to vote for him. The Osun State everyone was expecting APC to win with a wide margin was lost.

So as things stands Tinubu isn't even sure of winning the 6 SW states, cos PDP would battle him openly in the 5 while labour would knock him off the Lagos.

Even if labour party doesn't win next year's election, as long as APC looses it's a win for me.

This I have seen.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
He will lose because of the new electoral law.Buhari actually set him up to fail

20 Likes

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Moh247: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Which Osun was lost?!

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Mide1data: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
The Falseprophet has spoken. But I agree, anything but APC.

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Odin13: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2022

No be chides when we say ...Power to the people!

Is till open .. everyone eye Dey shook for everywhere .. inec do anyhow and collect.. even aso cabal no fit make same phone call twice

Osun will soon enter .. insha Allah..the rest will align

Apc is evil

Power to the people
North 2023

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
He will lose because of the new electoral law.Buhari actually set him up to fail
Exactly...people are saying that Buhari is secretly supporting Atiku and I believe them.

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:
Which Osun was lost?!
It's like you aren't following the updates.

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by helinues: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
God go save una from this daily wailing and teeth gnashing oo

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
But several urchins are willing to die along with APC tongue undecided
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Odin13: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Exactly...people are saying that Buhari is secretly supporting Atiku and I believe them.
Atiku is the only serious candidate on ballot .. contesting for President

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Goddey18(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
There's no difference between Tinubu and Buhari. Voting Tinubu means another round of suffering. Let's not forget he once said he will continue from where Buhari stopped.

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Goddey18(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Of course, the person who told you this is not far from the truth.
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by blackboy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Okay. Dont come and deceive ppl to go relax. Tinubu or APC or Shettima are no push overs.
Under estimate them at your own risk. Atiku did in 2019 and paid the price. Buhari cant win see he failed 2015 till date
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Moh247: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

It's like you aren't following the updates.

80k for PDP 70k for APC total accredited voters still plenty wey dem never count

Yes PDP are leading no mean say APC lost already

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

80k for PDP 70k for APC total accredited voters still plenty wey dem never count

Keep following... APC would loose by the time the counting is done.

This I have seen.
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by booblacain(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The simple reason is that the Buhari he sold to Nigerians failed woefully. If Buhari had performed, Tinubu wouldn't need to campaign, he would easily ride on Buhari's achievement and ask Nigerians to vote him for continuity.

But since the whole 36 States are feeling the pains of Buhari's failure, it would be very difficult for them to vote for him. The Osun State everyone was expecting APC to win with a wide margin was lost.

So as things stands Tinubu isn't even sure of winning the 6 SW states, cos PDP would battle him openly in the 5 while labour would knock him off the Lagos.

Even if labour party doesn't win next year's election, as long as APC looses it's a win for me.

This I have seen.

So you think Buhari will allow himself to be shamed by allowing the APC to lose to any other political party?

Do you know the grave implication to Buhari's legacy and reputation if APC loses the presidency?
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
booblacain:

So you think Buhari will allow himself to be shamed by allowing the APC to lose to any other political party?

Do you know the grave implication to Buhari's legacy and reputation if APC loses the presidency?
It's like you're not aware of what's happening in Nigeria. Buhari simply doesn't care about tinubu's ambition.

Do you think Buhari would be following Tinubu up and down the 36 States to campaign for APC, the man said he's tired, you should know that when someone who has been dormant for 7 years tells you he's tired it simply means that you shouldn't expect anything from him.

If Tinubu is banking on using Buhari's popularity in the north to canvas for northern support, he would receive the greatest shock of his life when by 12pm on election day he has lost in all 19 northern states.

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by booblacain(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

It's like you're not aware of what's happening in Nigeria. Buhari simply doesn't care about tinubu's ambition.

Do you think Buhari would be following Tinubu up and down the 36 States to campaign for APC, the man said he's tired, you should know that when someone who has been dormant for 7 years tells you he's tired it simply means that you shouldn't expect anything from him.

If Tinubu is banking on using Buhari's popularity in the north to canvas for northern support, he would receive the greatest shock of his life when by 12pm on election day he has lost in all 19 northern states.

I am talking about Buhar's reputation, not Tinubu's ambition.

Buhari does not need to run around the nation to secure the presidency for APC, he as a president has a very strong influence over INEC.
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by FalseProphet1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
booblacain:

I am talking about Buhar's reputation, not Tinubu's ambition.

Buhari does not need to run around the nation to secure the presidency for APC, he as a president has a very strong influence over INEC.
Buhari's reputation is already protected he protected it by tactically avoiding to anoint any candidate, cos the south felt it's their turn to produce a president, and since he didn't want to anoint any Southerner and wanted power to remain in the north, he remained quiet. As far as Buhari is concerned, Tinubu is on his own.

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by booblacain(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
I see you are still missing my point so I will leave it at that.
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Salvador1: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:
God go save una from this daily wailing and teeth gnashing oo
you and your lots will surely return to opposition.
Tinubu ti lule.

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by helinues: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Salvador1:
you and your lots will surely return to opposition.
Tinubu ti lule.

May be in Pluto Nigeria not the same Nigeria we dey
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Oga over 95% of the results have already been uploaded

Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Tunasco4u(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Election is always hard for all parties and their candidates, but the most strategist parties win it all.
All candidate always know their grounds so
they always want more to cover but sometimes influence wins election for candidate smiley
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Kagd10: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Says ipob miscreants cheesy
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Salvador1: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

May be in Pluto Nigeria not the same Nigeria we dey
hehehehehe.

Na so...
U said similar thing in Osun.
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by helinues: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Salvador1:
hehehehehe.

Na so...
U said similar thing in Osun.

But the Osun election is still ongoing now
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Moh247: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga over 95% of the results have already been uploaded

If Osun go for Adeleke then congratulations to them Atleast it's not Loser Party of Ipob and Peter Obi that won
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by shariff84: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

this election is going to be very interesting one.The true is that Tinubu willnot fail as easy as you think.
People hate APC now because they are all bunch of liers that can't be trusted anymore. The suffering and poverty currently in the land no be here!
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by KingOfTheDamned: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

If Osun go for Adeleke then congratulations to them Atleast it's not Loser Party of Ipob and Peter Obi that won

Rule 8 broken
Mr Seun
Labor party is not owned by the terrorist group called ipob ...

Except this member can prove this then pls let sanctions be handed down sir.

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by Moh247: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Rule 8 broken
Mr Seun
Labor party is not owned by the terrorist group called ipob ...

Except this member can prove this then pls let sanctions be handed down sir.

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Go and ask from livebynight and others Na me cancel them for this street till they changed username because of shame

Continue trolling
Re: Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. by KingOfTheDamned: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Moh247:

Go and ask from livebynight and others Na me cancel them for this street till they changed username because of shame

Continue trolling

Wait for the breakfast, stop being afraid cheesy

After Obi Is Sworn In As President Of Nigeria , I Will Enlarge This Picture And / Am I The Only One Who Couldn't Make Out One Thing Tinubu Said Today In Jos / Obasanjo ‘desperately’ Envious Of Tinubu — Adamu Garba