Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? (1698 Views)

2023 Election: See The List Of Those Who Laboured In Vain For APC / 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal / Breaking: Pdp’s Fintiri Unseats Incumbent APC Governor Bindow In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by OldNairalander(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
An incumbent governor of a ruling party is losing reelection in a state considered APC strong hold and the very state of origin of its own Presidential candidate.
Another party (LP) was rarely known until 2months ago.

Between the two who laboured in vain?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC tongue

7 Likes

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by helinues: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na Labour party labout in vain oo.

I doubt if the party has received up to 500 votes

3 Likes

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by IgweOfNnewi: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pandora petrified Obidient

1 Like

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Gentlerespect76: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

[s]I doubt if the party has received up to 500 votes[/s]
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by spearman(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Eriokanmi: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Labour party didn't Labour in osun let alone Labour in vain. How much did they spend to support the LP candidate? The main focus is on presidency. We're not after the osun governorship race. The majority of us supported Adeleke who's going to be declared winner in a matter of hours from now by INEC.

Your mentor jagaban actually was mocking the pdp and Labour at the national level, not state, ever though he made that comment earlier this week in osun. As the apc laboured in vain in osun, so would they Labour in vain in 2023 presidential election. They just wasted their billions. We're tired of bad leadership. Obi is coming.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Unruly7(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
If PDP wins it means APC labour in vain oh
We all know that LP doesn’t stand a chance in Osun

18 Likes

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by OldNairalander(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Are you aware that Obidients unofficially adopted Adeleke as consensus candidate to avoid vote wastage?
People don't still get the points clearer.
Some if not most of my partners in this Obidient pursuit are not registered members of the Labour party.
(I even have APC membership card with me) We are just Obidient.
Maybe when Obi is delivered, we'll consider party politics.

13 Likes

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Delusion of grandeur...

Keep chasing LP shadows while PDP is having a field day..

Zombies turned Urchins... grin

8 Likes

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Lo je agbado. E ti lose cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Unruly7(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Relax APC bigger disgrace is come

Hoooge disgrace loading

1 Like

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Jostoman: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Pandora petrified Obidient
e pain am grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by JealousCobra(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na here all APC urchins gathered to console themselves from the rugged panel beating from PDP.

They come dey vent the anger on PO. The fight is between PDP and APC, infact na rematch of what happened in 2018.

LP is absolutely out of this.

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Ceenaija(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
despite all the money been shared, mob action suffered by Tinubu. Don't forget that Osun is the original state of Tinubu. Have mercy for APC for they laboured in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by cybersoldiers: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Don't be a goat.

You were here ranting but you've seen that you and Baba Iragbiiji has laboured in vain.

Shame shame Shane

2 Likes

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by SeunDAssLicker: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Consolation, we hear you chairman of Agbado eaters association.
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by UptownVibes(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

You should be more concerned about you party that is loosing .. Power of incumbency could save APC .. That's how presidency will look like.. If labour can't win,PDP should win. Apc has done so much damage already. Una never see anything.. Make Feb first reach..
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by PeterObi4LP: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2022
Trust me APC laboured in Vain. We all know Labour Party main target is the Presidential Election in 2023. In 2023 I will vote all PDP aspirants of various offices, and vote LP for President.

Today is my birthday
Show me some love..
FBN
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by gtrust: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Like for APC labouring in vain

Share for Labour Party labouring in vain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by XerXers: 3:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Most people who voted PDP in Osun will vote Peter Obi in presidential election. Individual capacity wins election now not party

1 Like

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Arysexy(m): 3:19am On Jul 17, 2022
grin

APC presidential candidate lost his state to opposition PDP.

What a shame

Curse backfired instantly

1 Like

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Precisely. What people fail to understand is that if an incumbent has failed then he will almost certainly be replaced in Yorubaland for a new direction and new hope.

Osun is not Abia that relected the failure IKpeazu. The Osun result shows why the SW always keeps moving forward politically. Adeleke too will lose in 4 years time if he performs below par.

The joke is on labour that their candidate performed abjectly because it shows Nigerian elections are still about APC and PDP candidates and same will play out in the Presidential race.

If Labour is truly ready then they should be doing better at all levels. Also it shows how naive OBJ fans are that they are not worried Labour is appearing unlikely to win any Gubernatorial election anywhere.
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Arysexy:
grin

APC presidential candidate lost his state to opposition PDP.

What a shame

Curse backfired instantly

Can you guys listen to yourselves sometime? Buhari, a sitting President, lost Oyo to PDP in 2019, because of thw peculiarity od Oyo politics, but still won overall.

Gubernatorial elections are no measure of anything in Yorubaland because Yorubas, everytime,and if elections are free and fair, will vote out Governors who have been woeful.

Anyone with a broad love of progressive politics should want it that way because it is what developmental politics should be about.

If Adeleke can take Osun forward then it is right for the people of Osun to reject Oyetola they feel had the chance to lead but failed.
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Oshodipikin: 3:38am On Jul 17, 2022
K
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Seefinish: 5:00am On Jul 17, 2022
These are the people who Labour in vain
1. Tinubu
2. Oyetola
3. Tinubu's urchins both offline and online. Both home and abroad.
4. Portable
5. Agbadoians. No agbado for them again

2 Likes

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Arysexy(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Can you guys listen to yourselves sometime? Buhari, a sitting President, lost Oyo to PDP in 2019, because of thw peculiarity od Oyo politics, but still won overall.

Gubernatorial elections are no measure of anything in Yorubaland because Yorubas, everytime,and if elections are free and fair, will vote out Governors who have been woeful.

Anyone with a broad love of progressive politics should want it that way because it is what developmental politics should be about.

If Adeleke can take Osun forward then it is right for the people of Osun to reject Oyetola they feel had the chance to lead but failed.

Is Buhari from Oyo state?

It's just like saying Buhari lost Katsina to opposition or GEJ lost his state to APC. It's shameful.

Charity begins at home
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Obidient4life2: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Incumbent APC of course.

1 Like

Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Benbellamor: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Odin people have replied Tinubu....such statement exposed him
Re: Between Incumbent APC And LP Who Laboured In Vain? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Arysexy:

Is Buhari from Oyo state?

It's just like saying Buhari lost Katsina to opposition or GEJ lost his state to APC. It's shameful.

Charity begins at home

SW is a steonghold of Buhari through his APC affiliated Governors in the region.

Expecting him to win all SW State for APC, because he is incumbent and because the APC is strong in the region, is senseless because each SW State has its peculiar politics not dependent on Tinubu, Buhari or one individual only.

Remember it could be said that Makinde defeated Tinubu and Bujari to win Oyo for PDP. Yet that did not prevent Buhari winning a second term.

That APC lost Osun is first and foremost the fault of the underperforming Oyetola and not Tinubu you think can just go into any SW State and deliver a gubernatorial win for APC regardless of local politics, the performance of the incumbent and many other relevant considerations.

Tinubi will still win the SW well. That is my point.

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out Atiku And PDP For Using Her Image Without Consent. / Will Yoruba Christians Choose Ethnicity Over Eternity? / Brymo Continues Making Inciting Comments Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.