Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How To Cheat A Bookmaker? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Cheat A Bookmaker? (220 Views)

AI Childrens Bookmaker Review / Twitter User Celebrates Her Best Friend Who Is About To Cheat On Her Husband / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cheat A Bookmaker? by penguin2021(f): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Everyone writes that bookmakers are crooks and cheat customers. But why can't you cheat them? How can you do it?
Re: How To Cheat A Bookmaker? by pixie2: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2022
If I were you, I wouldn't think about how to cheat someone, but how to learn. Betting isn't a game, it's a strategy. So it's better to take your time and learn the basics. Then it will be easier for you to figure out how it works and the need to cheat someone will disappear.
Re: How To Cheat A Bookmaker? by crysmile(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Everyone wants to cheat someone for some reason. As for me it is better to spend time on choosing the right strategy and training than trying to cheat the bookmaker. I use 10bet for example and I'm very happy with the results. Try to devote more time to it and I'm sure you'll be able to earn good money too. You won't be able to cheat the bookmaker anyway. So don't waste your time and money in vain. Just play for fun.

(1) (Reply)

Crown Mortgage- VA Home Loan In California / How To Get The World History, History Writing, Mythology Research / Borrowing To Increase Your Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.