Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Does Juju Really Exist? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Does Juju Really Exist? (552 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Juju Really Exist? by braveboy64(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
There's no doubt our beliefs and faith made some people ignore claims of many things without bothering to make research about their authenticity,one of them is their view on Africa magic(juju). You should know denying it's existence doesn't protect you from it's harm.
I have witnessed it twice, the first was when a Yeye Osun called my name,there was no way she would have knew it.
The second occurred this week when some guys performed it live around Alaba area, they were holding snake without it harming them, he put the snake in his mouth at some point, everything looks unreal but it was the reality.
Nollywood might exaggerate magics but that doesn't negate the fact of it's existence. Beware of ritualists,magic does exist.

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Really Exist? by postbmd: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
braveboy64:
There's no doubt our beliefs and faith made some people ignore claims of many things without bothering to make research about their authenticity,one of them is their view on Africa magic(juju). You should know denying it's existence doesn't protect you from it's harm.
I have witnessed it twice, the first was when a Yeye Osun called my name,there was no way she would have knew it.
The second occurred this week when some guys performed it live around Alaba area, they were holding snake without it harming them, he put the snake in his mouth at some point, everything looks unreal but it was the reality.
Nollywood might exaggerate magics but that doesn't negate the fact of it's existence. Beware of ritualists,magic does exist.
. Dey called ur name cause someone told them bout u

Harmful snake get defanged and poison removed and also there are some snakes called garden snakes dey dont harm

2 Likes

Re: Does Juju Really Exist? by Mophor: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Does Juju Really Exist? by braveboy64(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
postbmd:
. Dey called ur name cause someone told them bout u

Harmful snake get defanged and poison removed and also there are some snakes called garden snakes dey dont harm
She doesn't know my name, it was in a big market I barely go, she calls most people names to beg for money, she wouldn't have crammed many peoples' name.

I don't think these snakes where defanged, the snakes bit water satchet and the water came out

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Really Exist? by MufasaLion: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
It was all a trick.

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin, The Only Yoruba Town Where Egungun Is Banned / Nigerians Is There A Word For Carribeans In Our Languages? / What Does It Mean When An Older Person Gives A Bad Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.