Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election (1839 Views)

APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner / PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election / Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by helinues: 4:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to Senator Ademola Adeleke, a.k.a the dancing senator, Fijogbowo 1 of Osun state for winning the just concluded Osun Guber election.

Also, congratulations to Osun people for conducting themselves properly before, during and after the election.

At least, our democracy is improving, to all those policians who think they can do as how they like, the voters are patiently waiting for you.

Congrats Senator Adeleke
All the best

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by inoki247: 4:58am On Jul 17, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

You don go open Vawulence thread dem go soon bombard u dem go expect u to play bitter politics like dem....

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by DominionGreat: 5:00am On Jul 17, 2022
This election na testing to what's coming
Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by PeterObi4LP: 5:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to Senator Adeleke. Victory well deserved. The masses came en mass voted and protect their vote from the buying machine. Nigerians are getting wiser, collect their money and vote your candidate. 2023 Presidential Election will be interesting.

Meanwhile, today is my birthday
Show me some love..
First Bank

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by incandescentena: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues you?!....maybe heinous is in Severe shock..... This life sha

Image below:

Anyway Aregbeshola in over drive mode to congratulate Adeleke..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by Totilopussylick(m): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Has inec declared the winner officially shocked

If so,

Agbado casava republic is not far for jagaban tongue
Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by helinues: 5:03am On Jul 17, 2022
inoki247:
shocked shocked shocked

You don go open Vawulence thread dem go soon bombard u dem go expect u to play bitter politics like dem....

Na election now which the victory could swing to any side.

Nothing to be bitter about afterall Senator Adeleke is not from Kanfansha, na still Omo wa no ni

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by Moh247: 5:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Thanks to Ahmed Lawan, Femi Gbajabiamila and Muhammadu Buhari for giving us new electoral laws

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:05am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Nothing to be bitter about afterall Senator Adeleke is not from Kanfansha, na still Omo wa no ni
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by helinues: 5:06am On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

Please don't derail this thread Or I will report you to the mods
Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by tribalmall: 5:07am On Jul 17, 2022
If with 8 solid years to improve n impress your own people n you can't win their heart against one without such access, then it is fair to say Oyetola suppose chop cane.
Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

shatap there
stop crying
hahahahaha
the mods now know your folly and can't be manipulated by you again.
Nairaland FFK

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by helinues: 5:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Thanks to Ahmed Lawan, Femi Gbajabiamila and Muhammadu Buhari for giving us new electoral laws

The new electoral law was actually applicable in both Ekiti and Osun election.

Gradually, INEC are getting their priorities right

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by athaboi(f): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2022
The drug baron finally laboured in vain ...I pity that man

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:09am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

The new electoral law was actually applicable in both Ekiti and Osun election.

Gradually, INEC are getting their priorities right
rubbish
we dey sell handkerchief oo
hahahahaha

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by inoki247: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

In the West apart from Lagos nd na d structure mak dat one hard buh oda state u can't predict not like people that follow one way except one state dere....

So that show people ar not blind in d West dey always want to try an alternative....

Buh u see some region even If d Governor Carry olosho for 4years e no concern dem so far he dey dere party...

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by helinues: 5:11am On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap there
stop crying
hahahahaha
the mods now know your folly and can't be manipulated by you again.
Nairaland FFK

Mynd44
Lalasticlaca
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

I am wondering why mods have been allowing this guy to be continuing breaking Rule 1 and 2 even upon how we have been reporting his moniker.

This guy doesn't make any contribution on topics apart from derailing and provoking other members deliberately.

It's all glaring in his comments history.

Kindly help us to take care of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlaca
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

I am wondering why mods have been allowing this guy to be continuing breaking Rule 1 and 2 even upon how we have been reporting his moniker.

This guy doesn't make any contribution on topics apart from derailing and provoking other members deliberately.

It's all glaring in his comments history.

Kindly help us to take care of him
my friend shut up and stop manipulating the mods.
you should be banned for trying to play the fast one on the mods to do your favour.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun this is how this guy keeps going about accusing people wrongly, editing their posts and trying to manipulate the mods against his opponents.
please take care of this troll.

nairaland FFK

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by helinues: 5:15am On Jul 17, 2022
inoki247:

In the West apart from Lagos nd na d structure mak dat one hard buh oda state u can't predict not like people that follow one way except one state dere....

So that show people ar not blind in d West dey always want to try an alternative....

Buh u see some region even If d Governor Carry olosho for 4years e no concern dem so far he dey dere party...

Bro Abeg make we talk about Osun and other SW states matter, no dey bring the matter of those who have no direction or focus.

The good thing is Yoruba's are setting the record straight
Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:15am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:
Congratulations to Senator Ademola Adeleke, a.k.a the dancing senator, Fijogbowo 1 of Osun state for winning the just concluded Osun Guber election.

Also, congratulations to Osun people for conducting themselves properly before, during and after the election.

At least, our democracy is improving, to all those policians who think they can do as how they like, the voters are patiently waiting for you.

Congrats Senator Adeleke
All the best
hahahahaha
e pain am oooo

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Bro Abeg make talk about Osun and other SW states matter, no dey bring the matter of those who have direction or focus.

shatap stop trying to divert the pains.
hahahahaha

11 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by ValarDoharis: 5:16am On Jul 17, 2022
I like your sportsmanship spirit.

DMerciful
helinues:

Congrats Senator Adeleke
All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by incandescentena: 5:17am On Jul 17, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap there stop crying hahahahaha the mods now know your folly and can't be manipulated by you again. Nairaland FFK
Aka Aseempetenwaayi giving heli.nues as e dey hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by DOTian: 5:18am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Congrats Senator Adeleke
All the best
"Go and lick your wounds" .
You must also always remember that all enemies of Nigeria in the janja-weed party must "labor to death"..
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2022
incandescentena:

Aka Aseempetenwaayi giving heli.nues as e dey hot
helinues is my boy.
teaching him manners is my calling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by inoki247: 5:19am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Bro Abeg make talk about Osun and other SW states matter, no dey bring the matter of those who have direction or focus.

For say APC win dem go all come here come shout Vote buying help dem no go praise the electoral act again....

And na the two party dey engage in diz vote buying scheme election.....

Me I jus dey look dere hypocrisy....

Me no too dey engage dem bkuz if someone with Data in UK and Finland can brainwash dem nd be using dem to cashout nd be making different theory of how the President was cloned....
Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by SHINJA: 5:19am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

E really pain u sha..sorry

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by Lanretoye(m): 5:20am On Jul 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Congratulations to Senator Adeleke. Victory well deserved. The masses came en mass voted and protect their vote from the buying machine. Nigerians are getting wiser, collect their money and vote your candidate. 2023 Presidential Election will be interesting.

Meanwhile, today is my birthday
Show me some love..
First Bank
common!,dignify your self atleast on your birthday.post your phone number,let people call and text to wish you well.stop this begging pattern,there are hungry and sick people that are needy,not someone that wanto do birthday.this seems more like a disgrace and lack of self esteem,it's crazy how people come online to beg even from people who are seriously trying and hustling to make ends met.if you have value,your family and friends are there to celebrate you on your birthday...you want people here to gather money for u to go and be forming boss for your area abi.happy birthday anyway,but for this once we are Obidient, we no dey give shishi.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by helinues: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2022
inoki247:

For say APC win dem go all come here come shout Vote buying help dem no go praise the electoral act again....

And na the two party dey engage in diz vote buying scheme election.....

Me I jus dey look dere hypocrisy....

Me no too dey engage dem bkuz if someone with Data in UK and Finland can brainwash dem nd be using dem to cashout nd be making different theory of how the President was cloned....

grin cheesy

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by helinues: 5:21am On Jul 17, 2022
SHINJA:

E really pain u sha..sorry

Yeah, I just applied plaster to the pain.

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by oshozondii: 5:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election by KingOfTheDamned: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

See crying in pretence cheesy

Your tears go full tank today grin

E pain am

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us", Wike Dances To Mock Pdp (watch 'yabis' On V / Obidient Have Become Quiet / Nigerian-born Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of US Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.